IBPS RRB 2017: Today, a much awaited recruitment notification for IBPS CWE RRB-VI Exam 2017 has been finally released for the year 2017-18 through their official portal. Graduates who are eagerly expecting for the Specialist Officer and Office Assistants notification from IBPS can make use of this great opportunity. Candidates who have completed CA/ MBA/ B.Sc/ Engineering or degree in their respective domain can apply for these jobs through online. According to the annual planner, the exams are likely to take place on the month of September/ October 2017. Individuals who peeked into our site in search of latest vacancies in IBPS RRB 2017 can have a look at the details given below.
|IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 (CWE VI)|
|Designations||Officer & Office Assistant||Vacancies||15332|
|Qualification||Degree/ BE/ B.Sc/ LLB/ CA/ MBA||Application||Online|
|Selection||Online Test and/ or Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
IBPS RRB 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a self financed body which conducts examination for choosing the right candidate for serving below various nationalised or rural banks in India. At present, there are openings lying below 56 rural banks such as Allahabad UP Gramin Bank, AP Grameena Vikas Bank, Bihar Gramin bank, Kerala Grameena Bank and many others.
Officials who has working knowledge in banking or financial sector are required for the officer level posts. Several selection processes are involved in hiring suitable staffs for these posts. Applying persons must have good local language proficiency as prescribed by participating RRBs.
The prelims and main exam is common for Assistant and Officer-I posts and for the other posts there is only a single online exam. Except Office Assistant, for all the other posts candidates have to appear for the interaction section. We have also provided the latest IBPS RRB 2017 Exam syllabus and previous year question papers in our site for increasing the confidence level of the candidates.
IBPS RRB 2017 Exam Dates
|IBPS RRB Exam 2017 – Important Dates|
|Commencing date of online registration||24th July 2017|
|Last date to apply online for IBPS RRB CWE VI||14th August 2017|
|Fee should be paid on or before||14th August 2017|
|Call letter for pre-exam training will be issued||Officer Scale-I: 21st August 2017
Office Assistant: 28th August 2017
|Date of Pre-exam training||Officer Scale-I: 28th August to 3rd September 2017
Office Assistant: 4th to 9th September 2017
|Call letter for Preliminary Exam can be downloaded||Officer Scale-I: August 2017
Office Assistant: September 2017
|Date of Preliminary Examination||Officer Scale-I: 9th, 10th and 16th September 2017 (if required)
Office Assistant: 17th, 23rd and 24th September 2017 (if required)
|Result for Preliminary Exam will be announced||October 2017|
|Call letter for main examination will be distributed from||Officer posts: October 2017
Office Assistant: November 2017
|Date of Main Examination||Officer: 5th November 2017
Office Assistant: 12th November 2017
|Result will be published on||November 2017|
|Interview call letter for Officer Scale-I, II & III posts will be distributed||December 2017|
|Date of Interview||December 2017|
IBPS RRB 2017 Exam Vacancy Details
|No||Name of Post||Vacancy|
|1||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||7374|
|2||Officer Scale I||4865|
|3||Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)||169|
|4||Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer)||33|
|5||Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager)||11|
|6||Officer Scale II (Law Manager)||21|
|7||Officer Scale II (CA)||34|
|8||Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer)||83|
|9||Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer)||1395|
|10||Officers Scale III||207|
IBPS RRB 2017 Designations:
This examination is going to be held especially for filling up the positions of Office Assistant and Officer level posts. Aspirants who have completed agriculture/ Law/ Engineering/ Management related courses can make use of this offer. We have listed out all the post names in the below section.
|Sl. No||Post Name|
|1||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|3||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)|
|4||Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officer)||IT Officer|
IBPS RRB 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are new to banking exams will not know the eligibility criteria which are needed to apply for the above said posts. To solve these situation, we have mentioned about the qualification, age limit, relaxations and experience details in the below section.
Nationality: Individuals coming under following citizenship can only apply for this IBPS RRB examination.
- Indian citizen
- Subject of Bhutan/ Nepal
- Tibetan Refugee settled in India before 1962
- Person of Indian origin (i.e. migrated to India from Pakistan, Srilanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam & Burma)
Essential Qualification: Individuals who have done engineering, Chartered accountancy, Bachelor’s degree in Science, law, Management studies or any degree in their respective domain are eligible to apply.
|Officer Scale-I||Any Degree (or) Degree in
|General Banking Officer (Scale-II)||Degree in
|IT Officer||BE/ B.Tech in
|Officer Scale-III||Any Degree (or) Degree/ Diploma in
Work Experience & Skills: Applicants should hold beforehand experience in Banking or financial industry, marketing, legal works, etc to apply for these posts. Moreover, they should be proficient in Computer operation, usage of programming tools, etc.
- Minimum Experience – 0 to 5 years
Age Constraints: Aspirants who have attained the age of 18 years can apply for Officer Scale – I and Office Assistant Post and those who have crossed the age of 21 years are eligible for the other posts.
- Minimum Age Limit for Officer Scale – II & III – 21 years
- Minimum Age Limit for Officer Scale – I & Assistant – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Officer Scale – II & III – 32 & 40 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Officer Scale – I & Assistant – 30 & 28 years
Age Relaxations: Aspirants who are belonging to the reserved category can get relaxation in age as per government norms.
- For OBC – 3 years
- For SC/ ST/ J&K Domiciles/ Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
- For PWD – 10 years
- For PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- For PWD (SC/ ST) – 15 years
- Ex-SM persons: 3 years + service period
- Widows/ Divorced Woman: 9 years
IBPS RRB 2017 Selection Process
The selection process will take place in two stages i.e. online test & interview incase of Officer Posts and only incase of online tests for Office Assistant Post. For Officer Scale-II & III, the online exam would be conducted in single phase.
For the other posts, there are two phases i.e. Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. Except for Assistant position, there will be interview for all the other posts after exams.
- For Officer Assistant – Prelims and Main Exam
- For Officer Scale – II & III – Online Test & Interview
- For Officer Scale – I – Prelims, Main & Interview
IBPS RRB 2017 Exam Pattern
All the exams will be conducted through online only. Question paper will comprise of objective type questions only. Candidates have to be careful before marking the answers because there will be negative marks for each and every wrong answer.
Preliminary Exam: This Exam will be conducted for Assistant and Officer S-I post only. The test will contain 80 one mark questions and you will be given 45 minutes for completing it.
- Reasoning – 40 marks
- Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude – 40 marks
Main Exam: Those who pass in the above exam will be called for the main exam. This will be conducted for a total of 200 marks. Two hours time would be given for finishing the answers.
- Reasoning – 50 marks
- Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude – 50 marks
- General Awareness – 40 marks
- English/ Hindi Language – 40 marks
- Computer Knowledge – 20 marks
Single Level Exam: This exam will be conducted only for OS-II & III posts. There will be a total of 200/ 240 questions. You will be given two hours time for finishing the answers (2 ½ hour for OS-II (Specialist Cadre)).
- Reasoning – 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude / DI – 50 marks
- Financial Awareness – 40 marks
- English/ Hindi Language – 40 marks
- Computer Knowledge – 20 marks
Additionally, Professional Knowledge questions will be asked for 40 marks in case of OS-II (Specialist cadre) Posts.
Appointment: Depending upon the main/ single tier exam and interview scores taken by contestants and by seeing the available number of vacancies in each RRB, decisions of final appointment will be taken.
How to Apply Online for IBPS RRB 2017 Exam
Application Fee: Aspirants are requested to pay the application fee by using Net banking, credit or debit card only. Other mode of payment will not be accepted. Fee once paid is non-refundable and it differs based on category.
- Fee for SC/ ST/ PWDs – Rs.100/-
- Ex-SM (Office Assistant posts): Rs.100/-
- Fee for Others – Rs.600/-
- Intimation Charges: as applicable
- Payment Mode – Online
Applying Procedure: Individuals who are meeting the minimum eligibility criteria which are mentioned above can submit their application for IBPS RRB 2017 Exam through online. The detailed steps for online registration are listed out below.
- Logon to the official portal of IBPS i.e. “www.ibps.in”.
- Hit “CWE for RRBs” in homepage.
- Hit “Click Here to Apply Online for CWE RRB-VI Exam”.
- You will be directed to a login window.
- Hit on the “Click Here for Registration” tab on top of the page.
- Fill the basic details and give “Submit”.
- Use the Registration Number and Password as login data and start filling the second part of application.
- Upload the softcopies of photo and signature.
- Use “Save and Next” button and preview the entered information.
- After filling all the details, give “Final Submit”.
- Then, choose the payment option and make the fee payment.
- After successful fee submission, an application form will be displayed with fee paid status.
- Download and save the file for future record.
Note: We have given enough details about one of the newly announced IBPS RRB 2017 Exam in the above section, for making it easy for reference to the candidates who are searching for this information. You can go through the detailed notification for grabbing more information.