IBPS RRB Online Application 2017: A common recruitment process has been announced recently by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for filling the Office Assistant posts coming under Multipurpose category and Officer posts under Scale-I, II & III categories, in about 56 Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) of India. Candidates seeking for bank jobs might be happy by hearing this news. But only aspirants who are submitting applications on time shall be allowed to participate in the Common Written Examination-VI planned for this recruitment. Here in this article we are providing clear details about how to submit IBPS RRB 2017 Online Application with utmost care for these jobs. Only limited days are there for registration, so interested candidates can have a look and make use of it.
|IBPS RRB 2017 Apply Online Dates and Schedule|
|Beginning date of online registration||24th Jul 2017|
|Last date to submit online application||14th Aug 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||14th Aug 2017|
|Call letter for pre-exam training will be issued from||Aug 2017|
|Date of Pre-Exam Training||Aug/ Sep 2017|
|Call letter for Recruitment based Exam will be issued||Aug 2017|
|Date of Examination||Sep 2017|
|Result will be published||Nov 2017|
|Date of Interview||Dec 2017|
Eligibilities to Apply for IBPS RRB 2017
The minimum eligibilities that should be satisfied by candidates desiring to apply for IBPS RRB 2017 are tabulated below. But the qualification, experience, age and local languages will differ based on position. So refer the official notification to know more.
Subject of Bhutan/ Nepal
Tibetan Refugee settled in India before 1962
Person of Indian origin (i.e. migrated to India from Pakistan, Srilanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam & Burma)
|2.||Qualification||LLB/ CA/ MBA/ Any Degree/ Equivalent|
|3.||Experience||0 to 5 years|
|4.||Age Constraints||Minimum: 18 to 21 years
Maximum: 28 to 40 years
Persons affected by 1984 riots
Ex-SM/ Commissioned Officers
Widows/ Divorced Woman
|6.||Local Language Proficiencies||Hindi/ Urdu/ Sanskrit/ Telugu/ English/ Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo/ Gujarati/ Dogri/ Kashmiri/ Punjabi/ Gojri/ Pahari/ Ladakhi/ Balti/ Dardi/ Kannada/ Malayalam/ Assamese/ Marathi/ Manipuri/ Khasi/ Garo/ Mizo/ Odia/ Tamil/ Kokborak|
Documents to Submit Online Application Form for IBPS RRB Exam 2017
- Things to be kept/ remembered before applying: Those who are sitting infront of computer to apply for IBPS RRB 2017 must hold the following particulars with them.
- Email id and Mobile Number.
- Scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Necessary documents to apply.
- Debit/ Credit cards/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for making payment.
Email Id and Mobile Number: Enter only valid email id and mobile number in online application. Because, IBPS will send the call letters for exam/ interview through this registered email id only. Those who are not having valid email id create it before filling application form. Till completion of this recruitment process candidates have to use the same email and mobile number.
Photograph: A recently taken passport size photograph should be uploaded at the time of online registration. Candidates should also have to keep the copies of same for further rounds of selection.
- Take one coloured photograph, preferably with white background.
- If you are wearing glasses, check if there is any reflections or your eyes are clearly seeing.
- Other than religious headwear, don’t wear any caps/ dark glasses while taking photo.
- Dimensions can be 200 * 230
- Size of file should be between 20 to 50 KB.
Signature: The signature of candidate should be uploaded at the time of online submission of application with following specifications.
- Sign on white paper with black ink
- Don’t sign in capital letter.
- Dimension can be 140 * 60 pixels.
- Size of file should be between 10 to 20 KB.
Guidelines to Scan Photo & Signature: In the following manner candidates have to scan the photo/ signature.
- Set the scanner resolution to 200 dpi.
- Set color to true color.
- Image can be in jpg or jpeg
- Crop the image as per size stated above, using upload editor.
- Candidates using Ms-Windows/ Ms-Office can use Ms-Paint/ Ms-Office Picture Manager to get images in jpeg format.
- Size can be reduced below using crop and resize option in the “Image” menu.
Castes: Aspirants belonging to OBC category/ Others can specify his/ her caste as OBC in application. But candidates falling under OBC (creamy layer) means, indicate the caste as General while filling online application.
Pre-Exam Training: Candidates who wish to undergo pre-exam training before exam can fill the relevant column given in online application, at the time of registration. Only following category candidates can seek for this training.
- Officer Scale-I: SC/ ST/ Minority Communities
- Office Assistant: SC/ ST/ PWDs/ Minority Communities/ Ex-SM
Using Scribe: Disabled persons coming under following categories can use scribe to write the examination, at their own cost. For that, aspirants have to indicate the same in relevant column of online application. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to use scribe.
- Visually Impaired
- Candidates whose writing speed is affected permanently
Academic Percentage: While entering the percentage of marks taken by candidates in online application enter upto two decimal places. Incase if aspirants marks are mentioned in CGPA/ OGPA in certificates, then convert it to percentage and fill the relevant column in application.
Bank Selection: Candidates can mention the banks which they like to enter most, in the order of preference in online application.
Exam Centre Selection: Choose the exam centre while filling online application, among the selected centres in 28 states. Aspirants who are applying for Officer Scale-I and Officer Assistant posts and chosen RRBs of their interest, have to select the exam centres in that state only.
Provisional Allotment: On selection, he/ she will be placed in the respective departments where manpower requirements had been arised. So candidates who are submitting online application for Office Assistant and Officer Scale-I posts have to indicate the state which he/ she like to work after selection.
- Procedure to Apply
Application Fee: Depending upon category, the application fee also differs as follows. Intimation charges would also have to be paid by appliers only. Online payment can be done by candidates using Debit/ Credit Card, etc. facilities only.
|Particulars/ Category||Amount/ Mode|
|SC/ ST/ PWDs/ EX-SM (for Office Assistant posts)||Rs.100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWDs (for Officer posts)||Rs.100/-|
|Intimation Charges||As applicable|
IBPS RRB 2017 Apply Online
Through authorized website of IBPS online applications for CWE VI RRBs can be submitted. The step-by-step procedure is given here.
- Visit the page ibps.in.
- Click on homepage and open the link “CWE for RRBs”.
- Hit “Click here to Apply Online for CWE-RRBs Officers (Scale-I/ II/ III) or Office Assistant (Multipurpose)” link.
- A new page will open with registration and applying parts.
- New users press the “Click here for New Registration” option.
- The registration page will ask for filling of basic information.
- On submitting those details, candidates will get a Registration Number and Password.
- Email/ SMS indicating the registration no. and password will also be sent.
- Login and proceed for the second part of registration by clicking on the “Uploading of photo & signature” option in application.
- Select the location of images and click “Open/ Upload” button.
- Use “Save and Next” option after filling all information.
- Check all the entered information in application and modify if needed.
- Atlast click the “Final Submit” button.
- No changes in application can be made after submission.
- A payment gateway will be integrated additionally.
- Read the displayed instructions and start doing the transaction.
- Submit the payment information and wait for intimation from server.
- Do not press Back/ Refresh
- Successful transaction is indicated by e-receipt
- Close your browser window immediately once transaction is completed.
- Also, take the printout copy of system generated online application form for records.
If candidates are unable to fill the application in one go, then save the data you have entered. You will get a registration number and password. Using that you can relogin and fill the same before deadline. This facility can be used by a candidate only upto 3 times.
If payment is not done successfully, then re-login and pay the application/ intimation charges. Also take the e-receipt copy.
How Many Applications can be Submitted?
Apply and pay separately for each post, if willing to submit more than application. But candidates cannot apply for Officer Scale-I, II/ III together.
If multiple applications/fees are submitted for the same cadre posts then only the latest completed application submitted by aspirants will be taken into account. Fee paid for other applications will not be given back.
- Only one application for one cadre post (i.e. Officer and Office Assistant)
Why Applications will be Rejected?
In IBPS RRB 2017 Apply Online Process, candidates who are not filling and submitting the online application properly will not be considered for the recruitment process of Officer/ Office Assistant posts. Some of the reasons for rejection of applications are,
- Incomplete applications.
- No clear passport size photo/ sign.
- Unsuccessful payment of application fee/ intimation charges.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Exam Call for IBPS RRB 2017
Those who are submitting applications properly on time shall only be issued with admission certificates/ call letters to participate in the recruitment based test of Officer/ Office Assistant posts. Qualifying candidates will be directly placed in respective departments or will be further called for interview/ document verification, in next stages.
In any stage of selection, if details stated by candidates in online application are found wrong, then they will not be considered for appointment in any circumstances.
Queries: Refer the detailed advertisement released by IBPS or official website of IBPS to resolve your queries related to submission of IBPS RRB 2017 Apply Online or recruitment.