IBPS PO 2018 Apply Online: In this article candidates can get information about how to submit the application form to participate in IBPS PO Exam 2018. Aspirants who are reading this might know that the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the examination date for hiring Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees, in about 20 participating organisations. Vacancies are more than 8000 in number, so job seekers in banking sector will rush to apply for this IBPS PO Recruitment. Go through the contents given on below paragraphs to know detailed information about IBPS PO 2018 Apply Online procedure.
|IBPS PO/ MT 2018 Apply Online – Highlights|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Exam Phase||Prelims: 13-10-2018 to 21-10-2018, Mains Exam: 18-11-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04-09-2018|
IBPS PO 2018 Exam Dates
|Online Registration, Modification||14-08-2018 to 04-09-2018|
|Online Payment||14-08-2018 to 04-09-2018|
|Pre Exam Training Admit Card Download||Sep 2018|
|Date of Pre Exam Training||01-10-2018 to 07-10-2018|
|Preliminary exam Admit Card can be downloaded on||Oct 2018|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||13-10-2018,14-10-2018,20-10-2018 & 21-10-2018|
|Prelims Result||Oct/ Nov 2018|
|Main exam Admit Card can be downloaded on||Nov 2018|
|Date of Main Exam||18-11-2018|
|Mains Result||Dec 2018|
|Interview Cal Letter can be downloaded on||Jan 2019|
|Interview will be conducted on||Jan/Feb 2019|
|Placement will be done on||April 2019|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for IBPS PO 2018
The basic eligibility that should be satisfied by candidates desiring to apply for this IBPS PO 2018 are tabulated here. Others no need to apply.
Requirements to Apply for IBPS PO Exam 2018
- Things to be kept/ remembered before beginning to Apply:
Requisites: Certain things that should be kept in hands of aspirants before sitting to apply are listed here.
- Scanned photograph & Signature
- Keep any Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet documents to make payments for this exam
- Email Id that will be active till completion of this recruitment process
Guidelines for Scanning Photo: The photo that should be uploaded on application should be in following format.
- Take a recent passport size colour photo with white background
- If you are wearing glasses, there should be no reflections and eyes should clearly see
- Don’t wear caps/ dark glasses while taking photo
- The dimension of photo should be 200*230
- Size of file should be between 20 to 50 kb
- Finally, size of scanned photo should not be above 50 kb
Keep copies of photograph that you are going to upload. Because, sometimes IBPS asks this photograph on further selection round.
Guidelines for Scanning Signature: The sign of candidate who are going to apply should be in following standard.
- Sign on white paper with black ink pen
- Your sign should not be in capital letter
- Dimension of signature can be 140*60 pixels
- Size of scanned image can be between 10 kb to 20 kb
Appliers must follow the same signature throughout the recruitment process. Change of signature before completion of recruitment will not be accepted.
Pre-Examination Training: The nodal/ participating organizations arrange pre-examination training for following categories. Individuals who wish to attend this training before exam should remember to fill the relevant column given in online application.
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Minority Communities
Only limited number of candidates will be called for this training by issuing separate call letters. In more than 50 centres this training will be imparted. This training is free of cost, but all other expenses should be managed by the appliers.
Exam Centres: In various centres across India this IBPS PO Exam 2018 will be conducted. Aspirants can indicate their choice of centres in online application. But IBPS has rights to allot any centre for appliers, other than the one opted by candidates. In centres at 36 states/ union territories, this test is going to be executed.
- Procedure to Apply
Application/ Intimation Charges: The fee varies based on category. Intimation Charges should also have to be remitted by appliers only. Fee paid through cheque/ challan will not be accepted. Use Credit/ Debit Cards, etc. for remitting this fee through online.
- SC/ ST/ PWDs: Rs.100/-
- Other Category: Rs.600/-
- Mode: Online
IBPS PO 2018 Apply Online
Only way to submit application for IBPS PO 2018 is online. Applications submitted through other modes will not be accepted. Read the following instructions carefully to submit your applications correctly on time.
- Go to the website page ibps.in
- In the homepage there will be a link “CWE PO/ MT”. Click it
- Select the option “Click here to Apply Online for CWE PO/ MT (CWE-PO/ MT VII)”
- New candidates do the “Registration” first by clicking on the relevant link
- A provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent to your email id, on submission of registration form
- Then open the online application for IBPS PO/ MT 2018 by logging in using registration number and password
- Fill the requisite details in application correctly
- Enter Degree percentage only upto two decimals in application
- Centre, Pre-exam training, etc. details can also be filled
- Then start uploading the scanned copies of photo, signature
- Hit the “Save and Next” button and preview the details once
- If you are satisfied, press “Final Submit” button
- Payment link will appear on the screen
- Do the online transaction as per instructions and press “Submit”
- Till you get intimation from server, do not press Back/ Refresh
- If payment is successful, an e-receipt will be generated
- Take printout of submitted application and fee receipt for reference
Aspirants failing to fill the application in one go can reopen and edit the particulars using provisional registration number and password sent to your email. Only for three times he/ she can use this facility.
If your online transaction has been not completed, then login again using registration number and password and pay the fee before deadline.
How many Applications can be Submitted?
Submit only one correct application and fee for this IBPS PO 2018. If you submit more than one application, then the latest application that you have submitted shall only be taken into account. Also the amount you have paid for first registration will loss.
Recruitment Call for IBPS PO 2018
Depending upon details mentioned in application only, aspirants will be called for the examination. If candidates applied for recruitment but didn’t pay the fee means their applications will not be considered. Also applications without proper photo, signature will not be taken into account.
Call letters for exam will be issued only to individuals whose eligibility suits in all aspect for the PO/ MT posts and submitted application correctly & paid fees. The first test is preliminary and qualifying candidates will be next called for main exam, interview, etc.
Note: Refer the official notice that we have linked in this article to resolve your queries regarding this IBPS PO Online Application 2018 or exam.