IBPS Online Application Form 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts recruitment and places skilled graduates in reputed banks of India. More often, IBPS announces vacancies for Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer and Office Assistant & Scale-I, II, III Officer posts in nationalised, state as well as Regional Rural Banks. Usually fresh graduates wait for this opportunity and make attempt. Before deadline notified by institute enthusiastic aspirants should submit applications for IBPS Online. Competition for these bank jobs will be very high and so the link for IBPS Online application 2017 Registration will also be busy at most times. So don’t waste your time by waiting for the last date. In the below sections, you can see the guidelines and dates to register for IBPS Exams 2017.
IBPS 2017 Apply Online – Important Dates
|Schedule||IBPS PO||IBPS Clerk||IBPS SO||IBPS RRB|
|Online Registration Starts||6th Aug 2017||26th Aug 2017||Nov 2017||24th July 2017|
|Online Registration Ends||26th Aug 2017||Sep 2017||Dec 2017||14th Aug 2017|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||26th Aug 2017||Sep 2017||Dec 2017||14th Aug 2017|
|Apply Online||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for IBPS Exams 2017
Minimum eligibility to apply for IBPS Exams are tabulated below. Candidates satisfying these requirements only have to do IBPS Online Registration for PO/ SO/ RRB/ Clerical exams. But the qualification, experience and age limits differ based on position, so refer the official advertisement for more information.
How to Submit IBPS Online Application Form 2017
- Things to be kept/ remembered before beginning to Apply:
Requisites: Before sitting to apply IBPS Exams keep the following documents with you for easier application submission.
- Valid Email Id and Mobile Number.
- Scanned copies of passport size photo & signature.
- Necessary certificates for reference.
- Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet for fee payment.
Photo & Signature: Aspirants have to upload their photo and signature in IBPS Online Application as per size and dimensions specified below.
Participating Banks: Even if numerous banks are participating in these recruitment, appliers will have a desire to work as an employee in any particular banks. So at the time of submission of IBPS Online Form, indicate which banks you would like to enter most in the order of preference.
Pre-Exam Training: Candidates from SC/ ST/ Minority Communities who wish to attend the pre-exam training going to be conducted by nodal/ participating organizations have to indicate it in application, at the time of IBPS Online Registration. The training is free of cost, but all other expenses should be managed by appliers only. But for Specialist Officer Recruitment, there is no pre-exam training.
Exam Centres: IBPS Exams for PO/ Clerk/ RRB/ SO posts is going to be conducted on various venues across India. Candidates who are applying for any of these exams can indicate their choice of exam centres in IBPS Application Form. Mostly as per choice asked by appliers, centre allotment will be done for exams.
Usage of Scribe: Some of the disabled persons like visually impaired (or) candidates whose writing speed is affected permanently can use scribe in examination. But those who are desiring to use scribe have to indicate it in relevant column of IBPS Application Form. Otherwise permission will not be granted.
- Procedure to Apply:
Application Charges: All appliers have to remit fee at the online registration, using Debit/ Credit Cards etc. Depending upon category the fee will vary as follows. Fee once paid is non-refundable. Fee paid through cheque/ Challan form is not acceptable.
- SC/ ST/ PWDs: 100/-
- Ex-SM:100/- (for Clerk & RRB Office Assistant posts only)
- Other Category: 600/-
- Mode: Online
Steps to Apply Online:
Applications for IBPS Exams can be submitted by willing aspirants through online mode as per guidelines given below. No applications will be accepted through postal mode.
- Go to IBPS website ibps.in.
- In the homepage there will be a link “CWE PO/ MT/ SO/ RRB/ Clerk”. Click it.
- Read the notification and select the option “Click here to Apply Online for CWE PO/ MT/ SO/ RRB/ Clerk”.
- New candidates do the “Registration” first by clicking on the relevant link.
- A provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent to your email id, on submission of registration form.
- Then open the online application by logging in using registration number and password.
- Fill the mandatory fields in application correctly.
- Enter Degree percentage only up to two decimal places in application.
- Centre, Pre-exam training, etc. details can be filled.
- Then start uploading the scanned copies of photo, signature by clicking the respective link.
- Browse and select the location of images.
- Click “Open/ Upload” button.
- Hit the “Save and Next” button and preview the details once.
- If you are satisfied, press “Final Submit” button.
- Payment link will appear on the screen.
- Do the online transaction as per instructions and press “Submit”.
- Till you get intimation from server, do not press Back/ Refresh
- If payment is successful, an e-receipt will be generated.
- If your online transaction is not completed successfully, then again login and pay the fee.
- Finally take printout of submitted application and fee receipt for records.
If candidates are unable to complete the application in one go, then save the data that you have entered. You might have got the provisional registration number and password. Using that, reopen and edit the particulars. Only for three times this facility can be used by appliers.
IBPS Login credentials like registration number and password should be remembered by aspirants for downloading of admit cards/ call letters, for test/ interview.
How many Applications can be submitted for IBPS Exams?
For each IBPS Exam, a candidate can submit only one application. If multiple applications are submitted then the latest IBPS Online Application will only be taken into account. Fee paid for other IBPS Online Registrations will not be refunded.
Exam Call for IBPS 2017
Those who are submitting applications on time and complete will be issued with admit cards to participate in the IBPS Exams. After the exams, interview is also there for some posts. Finally by combining overall cut-offs appointment will be done.
Rejection of IBPS Application Form
There are certain reasons for rejection of IBPS Online Application form. We have listed few of the reasons here.
- Incomplete application form.
- Photo/ Signature are not clear.
- Applications submitted but fee is not paid.
- Payment of half fees for exam, etc.
|IBPS Online Application Form 2017||Official Site – Click here|
Apart from this, numerous questions may arise in minds of readers. Such candidates can refer the official notifications of concerned exams to get more idea about IBPS Online registration. Or else report your queries and complaints to http://cgrs.ibps.in/.