HPTET 2017: Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HPTET ) will be conducted in the month of September 2017 in various centers. This eligibility test for Teacher in various categories will be coordinated and managed by Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education. This board releases the official notification in regard of that recently. Aspirants, who are trying a lot to work as Teacher in Government schools of Himachal Pradesh, shall utilize HPTET 2017 in good manner. Go through this page further for acquiring more knowledge about this Teacher Eligibility exam.
|HPBOSE HPTET 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||HPTET 2017||Vacancies||NA|
|Qualification||Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma||Application||Online|
|Exam Type||Written exam||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||20-08-2017||Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPTET 2017 Exam Notification
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) is a board under Government of Himachal Pradesh, entrusted with the responsibilities of conducting examinations for Secondary School Students. Moreover the responsibility of organizing HPTET 2017 is also handover to this board. In this regard, they had flashed out the news of Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HPTET ) for the current academic year. Desirous candidates having passion to get into teaching profession shall confirm the eligibility criteria to apply for this exam.
The TET qualifying certificate will be remained valid for a period of 7 years from the date of issuance. TET shall apply to the schools of Himachal Pradesh/ State Government/ Local Authority. Those who are satisfying all the eligibility terms and conditions for HPTET 2017 shall start your online registration from now onwards.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for HPTET 2017
Educational Qualification: Individuals, who aspire to get into teaching jobs via HPTET 2017, should possess the following educational qualifications with minimum 50% marks.
- TGT (Arts) – B.A/ B.Com
- TGT (Non-Medical/ Medical) – B.Sc
- Shastri – Shastri Degree
- Language Teacher – B.A/ M.A (Hindi/ Punjabi/ Urdu)
- Junior Basic Training – 10th with JBT certificate/ 12th or Graduate with D.Ed
Age Restrictions: There is no upper age limit to apply for HPTET 2017. The age criteria should be considered by the appointing authority at the time of appointment, in accordance with the rules of R & P.
HPTET Selection Process
Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HPTET ) will be conducted as OMR based exam in various centers of Himachal Pradesh State. Aspirants have to secure minimum 60% marks to get qualify in the exam.
Scheme of Exam: There shall be one question paper of four different series in multiple choice types. HPTET will be conducted for an aggregate of 150 marks for 2 hours 30 minutes duration. There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
Application Procedure for HPTET 2017 Exam
Application Fee: Aspirants has to pay examination fee through online payment mode using Credit or debit card. The application fee fixed for reserved or unreserved categories is given below.
- Application fee for General & Sub categories – Rs.800/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHH categories – Rs.500/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply for HPTET 2017
Online Application Steps: Candidates can apply online for Teacher Eligibility Test-2017 in online mode. Before applying ensure about your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for TET. While filling the online application form, fill the columns denotes ‘*’ which are mandatory. Applicants are strongly advised well in time without waiting for the last time.
- Log on the official website “www.hpbose.org”.
- Read the instructions and put a tick mark in declaration “I agree” check box.
- Then, click on “Register”
- Fill the registration form and hit on “Save”
- If your registration form is saved successfully, a new application number will be received.
- Again go to the previous page and press on “Login” link in the already registered part.
- Feed the application number, Date of Birth, captcha and hit on “Login” button.
- Fill the remaining details in the newly opened application form.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature on JPEG format.
- Proceed for fee payment.
- Finally submit the application form.
- After final submission, retain one hard copy of application form with you and send another one to Boards office “The Section Officer (Departmental Examination), HP Board of School Education Dharamshala (Kangra)176213”.
Forget Application Number: In case you forget your application number, candidates shall follow the below procedure to track your application number.
- Click on “Forget Application Number (Click here to track)”
- Here, you have to feed the information such as Subject, Candidate name, Mobile No and Date of birth.
- Click on “Submit” button, you will receive your application number.
Queries: If you have any need to contact the board, send your queries to “email@example.com” or phone numbers “01892- 242192/ 01892 –222817/ 225419/ 242115/ 242117”.
Dates to Remember
|HPTET Important Dates|
|Issue of advertisement in newspapers||31st July 2017|
|Online registration starts from||1st August 2017|
|Online registration ends on||20th August 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||20th August 2017|
|Date of TET examination||3rd, 9th, 10th & 17th Sep 2017|
|Download Admit card from Boards website||5 days before the exam|
|Result of TET exam (Tentative)||Nov/ Dec 2017|
HP TET Exam Schedule Calendar
|Name of the exam||Date of exam||Timing|
|J.B.T TET exam||3rd September 2017||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|Shastri TET||2.00 pm to 4.30 pm|
|TGT (Non Medical) TET||9th September 2017||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|Language Teacher TET||2.00 pm to 4.30 pm|
|TGT (Arts) TET||10th September 2017||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|TGT (Medical) TET||2.00 pm to 4.30 pm|
|Punjabi TET||17th September 2017||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|Urdu TET||2.00 pm to 4.30 pm|
The overall information about HPTET 2017 is legibly given in the above sections.