Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017: Gujarat State Examination Board has published the notice for TET examination in their website, before somedays. Aspirants with Diploma/ Degree qualification are said to apply for this test, upto 19th June 2017. Applicants will not be easily allowed for examinations, they should keep relevant call letters issued by board. Hall tickets for the eligible candidates will be made available in the internet sites. Through postal or other modes the Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017 will not be sent. So if candidates want to know about the admit card downloading procedure, they are asked to refer the below detailed sections.
|Authority||Gujarat State Examination Board (GSEB)|
|Exam Name||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2017|
|Exam Mode||Offline mode|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon…|
Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017
Gujarat State Education Board is going to fill huge number of openings for the post of Teachers through this TET. Examination date for Gujarat TET Recruitment 2017 will be announced soon. Admit card is an entrance key to participate in this test. So, candidates who had applied for this recruitment are intimated to download their relevant hall tickets, atleast one or two weeks before exam.
Candidates should keep the downloaded admit card while appearing for examinations. The hall ticket will consists of some of the important details as listed below, in addition to the most common informations like applicants name, register no, date of birth and so on.
- Examination date
- Reporting Time and Shift
- Venue of exam
- General instructions, etc
Things to Remember: With necessary writing materials like clean cardboard, pen, etc. arrive for exam. The invigilators will check the admit cards as soon as you enter on hall. If they have any doubts on seeing your photo or other personal details, they will ask for ID proofs. So keep one government issued identity cards like Aadhar/ Driving Licence/ Passport, etc. that matches with the photo & personal details given in admit card.
- Candidates should keep good writing materials with them.
- Aspirants should appear on right time for exam.
- They are asked to ensure whether they are free from mobile phones, study materials, etc before getting inside the exam center.
- If any mistakes done by candidates were found, they will be sent out of exam hall.
Gujarat TET Exam 2017
Eligibility Criteria: According to the details submitted by candidates in application, board will take decisions of giving admit cards to applicants i.e. they should be a Diploma/ Bachelor of Education qualified person by possessing minimum age of 18 or maximum age of 40 years.
- Education: Diploma, B.A/ B.Sc with B.Ed
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
Recruitment Process: Applicants who were applied for Gujarat TET Recruitment 2107 will be shortlisted for the TET exam by issuing admit cards to them. Then individuals passing this exam would be called for document verification, on merit-cum-reservation basis.
- Written exam (TET)
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern: Candidates who are interested to become a teacher for classes I to V have to write the paper 1 exam, which consists of multiple choice questions from Child Development and Pedagogy, English Language, Mathematics and Environmental Studies. Paper 2 test will be there for candidates who want to become teacher for the classes VI to VIII. Paper 2 test will consists of questions from Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics & Science, Social Science, etc.
Candidates who are interested to teach for classes I to VIII, need to write the above 2 exams. Each correct answer carry one mark and there will not be any negative marks for wrong answers.
- Paper 1, Paper 2 are Offline exams
- Marks for which examination conducted: 100 Marks
- Duration for examination: 90 minutes each paper
How to Download Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017
Candidates who have submitted the application for Gujarat TET Recruitment 2017 are asked to participate in TET examination going to be conducted very soon. For that one should have their appropriate admission tickets issued by board. Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017 will be made available on the official website. Candidates who are looking forward to download the hall tickets are advised to follow the below given instructions.
- Visit the official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in or www.guj.nic.in.
- Search for relevant admit card/ call letter downloading link in homepage or anywhere under important notices section.
- By clicking on the link, candidates will be asked to select job or enter user id and password/ date of birth.
- Click the Login/ Submit/ Print Call Letter
- Eligible candidates Gujarat TET Admit Card 2017 will be displayed after the submission of details.
- Check whether the personal details given in the admit card are correct.
- Then save and download
Exam Centers: TET exam will be conducted in various centers under the state of Gujarat. Applicants who were applied for Teacher Eligibility Test must appear in the allotted examination center in order to write the selection examination for the position of primary and secondary teachers.
|Download Exam Hall Ticket||ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
- Registration start date – 9th June 2017
- Closing date for notification – 19th June 2017
- Admit card downloading date – one or two weeks before exam
- Date for TET examination – Will be announced soon…
Note: We have discussed the procedure for downloading the admission tickets, exam and its centre details on above section. Candidates applied for Gujarat TET Recruitment 2017 are asked to access the official website more frequently, to know about latest updates regarding call letter.