Gujarat TAT 2017: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) is going to conduct Secondary and Higher Secondary level Teacher Aptitude Test (TAT) very soon. To findout the perfect Teacher to take classes for Secondary and Higher Secondary level students, Gujarat TAT 2017 Exam is being conducted. Official notifications for these exams have been disseminated widely on 12th October 2017 itself. As per the Gujarat TAT Exam 2017 Notification, now applications are being invited from willing aspirants for this test. Go through the information that is narrated on below section to know in detail about GSEB TAT Exam 2017.
|Gujarat TAT 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test (TAT) – Secondary, Higher Secondary|
|Authority||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Qualification||Secondary TAT: D.Ed./ B.Ed./ Equivalent|
|Higher Secondary TAT: B.Sc/ B.A & B.Ed|
|Application Type||Online mode|
|Last Date||Secondary: 15-11-2017|
|Higher Secondary: 30-11-2017|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon…|
|Exam Type||Objective type|
Gujarat TAT 2017 Exam
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) works under the control of state government. This board often conducts State Teacher Aptitude Test. Now also, it has divulged official notifications for Secondary and Higher Secondary TAT 2017. Candidates with academic backgrounds on following subjects can take the test, if having interest. All the Best!
|No.||Gujarat TAT (Secondary) 2017 Subjects|
|Gujarati medium||English medium||Hindi medium|
|1.||Science & Technology/ Mathematics|
|18.||Yoga Health and Physical Education|
The Gujarat TAT Exam 2017 (Higher Secondary) will be conducted for disciplines like Physiology, Marathi, Arabic, Social Education, Education, Psychology, Philosophy, Chemistry, etc.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Gujarat TAT 2017 Exam
Qualification: Aspirants who had completed degree/ diploma on relevant subjects can apply for TAT 2017 Gujarat Exam, if having interest.
- Primary Teacher/ Secondary TAT: 12th with 45% marks, Diploma in Education/ B.Ed/ Equivalent
- Higher Secondary TAT: B.Sc/ B.A with 50% marks and B.Ed in relevant discipline
GSEB TAT Exam 2017 Procedure
GSEB TAT 2017 Exam will be conducted on OMR sheets, on various centres within Gujarat, depending upon number of competitors. Hall tickets for GSEB TAT Exam 2017 will be issued to aspirants, atleast 10 to 15 days before commencement of exam.
Candidates who are taking marks above the minimum cut offs fixed by Gujarat School Education Board shall get the TAT 2017 Gujarat exam qualified certificate from concerned authorities, after verification of original documents related to qualification, caste, etc. Using that certificate, aspirants can apply for Secondary/ Higher Secondary level Teacher posts on any of the Schools functioning in Gujarat.
- Written OMR Exam
- Document Verification
How to Submit Application for Gujarat TAT Exam 2017?
Gujarat TAT Exam 2017 Application Form: Interested and eligible candidates can submit Gujarat TAT Exam 2017 Application Form through OJAS website. Detailed guidelines for submitting GSEB TAT Exam 2017 Application is given below. Follow it.
- Open the website gujarat.gov.in.
- Click the TAT (Secondary/ Higher Secondary) Exam 2017 Apply Online link available under “Current Advertisement” section, for the subject you wish to apply.
- Hit the “Click here for more details” link available on newly opening page, to read the detailed advertisement of GSHSEB TAT 2017 Exam.
- After reading Gujarat TAT Exam 2017 Notification, come back and click the “Apply Now” button.
- Hit the “New Registration” tab.
- Instructions for OTR registration will appear.
- Read the instructions and click “I Agree” button.
- Fill appropriate details in Registration form and upload your photograph, signature as per specifications.
- Save and check the entered information.
- Choose “Yes” in the declaration box and press “Submit” button.
- Your OJAS OTR number will appear.
- Using your Registration Number and Date of Birth, login into the application part by clicking “Apply” button.
- The OJAS TAT 2017 application page will open.
- Fill the requisite information in OJAS TAT 2017 Application and press “Submit/ Confirm” button.
- Click “Print Application” button available in homepage to download submitted Gujarat TAT 2017 Application.
Examination Fee: To participate in Gujarat TAT Exam 2017, aspirants must pay fee. The fee is non-refundable and it differs based on category as follows. Aspirants can download the e-Challan form and pay the fee in any Post Office (or) candidates can pay the fee using Net Banking facility.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates: Rs.250/-
- Others: Rs.350/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Steps to Pay Gujarat TAT 2017 Exam Fee: After submitting Gujarat TAT Exam Form 2017, follow these simple steps for successful fee payment.
- Click the Fees -> Online/ Post Office Challan link available on top of the page.
- Select the Job. Enter Confirmation Number and Date of Birth in appropriate boxes.
- Click the “Online Payment of Fees/ Print Post Office Challan” link as per convenience of candidates.
- Aspirants making online payment, download the fee receipt after successful payment.
- Individuals downloading challan form remit the fee in post office and collect the receipt.
- The TAT 2017 Gujarat Exam registration finishes here.
Gujarat TAT Exam Date 2017 and Apply Online Dates
|Gujarat TAT 2017 Exam – Dates|
|Secondary TAT 2017||Higher Secondary TAT 2017|
|Gujarat TAT Exam 2017 Notification released on||12th October 2017||12th October 2017|
|Date of Newspaper advertisement||13th October 2017||13th October 2017|
|Gujarat TAT Exam 2017 Application can be submitted from||1st November 2017||16th November 2017|
|GSEB TAT Exam 2017 Application can be submitted upto||15th November 2017||30th November 2017|
|Last date for online fee payment||15th November 2017||30th November 2017|
|Last date for post office fee payment||16th November 2017||1st December 2017|
|Gujarat TAT Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued from||10 to 15 days before exam||10 to 15 days before exam|
|Gujarat TAT Exam Date 2017||Announced Soon…||Announced Soon…|
Note: Candidates who searched for the details regarding Gujarat TAT 2017 Exam might have got enough information from above section. Refer the Gujarat TAT Exam 2017 Notifications, to know more about these forthcoming exams.