CTET Online Application 2018: On coming September 2018, Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is planned to be conducted by government. Ministry of Human Resource Development has given powers to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi to conduct this test. The official announcement for this exam has been published on 29-05-2018. Aspirants who are having having interest to work as Teachers in Schools of reputed or governmental organization will not miss this opportunity, to get one eligibility certificate. Nearly one month time is there for submitting CTET Online Application 2018. Candidates registering within this time span can only write this test. Some of them may wait till the last date of registration, to apply. Trying to register at last date may cause network traffic. So to avoid this, enthusiastic aspirants try to register as early as possible by making use of the instructions given in this article.
|CTET Online Application 2018 – Important Dates|
|Commencing date of online registration||22-06-2018|
|Last date for Online registration||19-07-2018|
|Fee payment can be done upto||21-07-2018|
|Online corrections in application can be done from||Updated Soon|
|Admit card will be issued||Atleast one month before exam|
|CTET Exam will be conducted on||16-09-2018|
|Results will be announced on||Updated Soon|
|CTET 2018 Exam – Related Topics|
|CTET Exam Notification||CTET Online Application|
|CTET Syllabus||CTET Exam Pattern|
|CTET Previous Year Paper||CTET Admit Card|
|CTET Answer key||CTET Result|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for CTET Online Application 2018
Following are the minimum eligibility criteria that should be merely fulfilled by candidates desiring to apply for CTET 2018.
|Particulars||Primary Teacher||Secondary Teacher|
|Marks||Senior Secondary/ Equivalent
||Graduation/ Senior Secondary
Requirments to Submit Online Application for CTET Exam 2018
1. Pre-requisites to Apply for CTET
Individuals sitting to apply the CTET 2017 Online Application form must hold the following things with them to register successfully.
- Email id and Mobile Number that will be active till completion of CTET recruitment.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Necessary documents for reference.
- Valid Debit/ Credit Cards for making payment.
Guidelines to Scan Photo & Signature: The photo and signature going to be uploaded by candidates in online application should be in following specifications.
Opting Paper: Choose the CTET papers which you wish to write exam, depending upon your eligibility. These details should be clearly indicated in online application, as per candidate’s decision.
- Paper-I: Primary Teacher (1st to 5th standard)
- Paper-II: Secondary Teacher (6th to 8th standard)
- Paper-I & II: Teacher (1st to 8th standard)
Language Selection: The exam pattern of CTET includes two Lanugage sections, apart from child development, Maths & others. These languages can be opted by aspirants while filling online application.
- Language-I & II should not be same
Exam Centres: The exam cities that aspirants would like to attend CTET can be mentioned by candidates in online application. The list of cities will display. Among that, in the order of preference choose any 3 cities. But the selecting cities should not be same.
- In selected cities of more than 30 states/ union territories
Note: As stated in your 10th class certificate fill the particulars like name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth in relevant columns of application. At the time of document verification, if the details entered by aspirants in application and SSLC certificate doesn’t matches, then their candidature will be terminated.
Fee to Participate in CTET: Depending upon category and papers you are wishing to apply, the fee also varies. Apart from this, service taxes will be charged extra by the bank. E-challan form or using debit/ credit cards this fee payment can be done.
|Category/ Particulars||Paper-I/ II||Both Paper-I & II|
|SC/ ST/ PWDs||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|
|Services Charges||As applicable|
|Fees: Non-Refundable/ Not be Adjusted for Future Test|
Steps for CTET 2018 Online Application
Applications downloaded, filled and sent through post or other means will not be accepted. Online application for CTET 2018 can be submitted as per guidelines stated here on below section.
- Switch on your Computer and open the page ctet.nic.in.
- Hit the “Apply Online” link.
- Read the displayed instructions and press “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- First fill the “Part-I Registration” form of application.
- “Reset” button can be used for resetting all the fields in application.
- By clicking on “Next” button “Review” the entered details.
- On submission of details, you will get a registration number.
- Follow the “Part-II Registration” and upload the scanned images.
- After uploading, the page will be automatically shifted to Fee Payment.
- If the payment is confirmed by bank/ CTET, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Take printout copy of confirmation page for future reference.
- Individuals willing to pay fee offline can also download the challan form. But they have to take printout of confirmation page after fee payment only.
Editing Application after Registration Date: The link to make changes in submitted application enables after one or two days of completion of entire registration process i.e. application submission and fee payment.
Candidates who think to make any corrections in submitted online application can use this facility. Atleast for 5 days this facility will be available. Only following particulars entered by aspirants in application can be changed.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Paper opted
- Subject for Paper-II
- First choice of centre
- Language I and/ or II
- Address for communication with pin code
- Name of studied institution, etc.
What to do if Confirmation page is not generated?:- Even after depositing the requisite amount of fee, if confirmation page is not generated then appliers have to approach “The Assistant Secretary, CTET, CBSE” between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM on any of the dates prescribed for editing application. While going to the concerned place fetch the following things with you.
- Proof of Fee Payment
- Candidate’s copy of e-challan (for offline fee payers)
- Copy of bank statement (if paid online)
How Many Applications can be Submitted?
A candidate can submit only one application for CTET 2018. Individuals submitting more than one application will not be considered for test and also they cannot write future CTET exams.
Admit Cards for CTET 2018
Aspirants who are submitting the applications correctly on time shall only get admit cards to participate in this CTET 2018. If any mandatory fields in application is not filled or fee is not paid, then such aspirants cannot write this exam.
|CTET Apply Online||ctet.nic.in|
If a candidate is willing to apply, but have queries regarding eligibilities, selection, etc. means communicate through any of the following ways to CBSE and clear your doubts.
|CTET Online Application|
|Address||The Assistant Secretary (CTET),
Central Board Of Secondary Education,PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension, Patparganj,
Delhi – 110 092
|Phone Numbers||011-22235774, 22240104|
Note: Requisite details for filling CTET 2018 Online Application are given here on above sections. If you wish to know more, read the official advertisement linked in this article.