CTET Admit Card 2017: On behalf of Central board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be conducted soon in various centers around Delhi. They plan this eligibility test in order to hire intellectual Teachers to teach from classes I to VIII, in Government Schools. When the announcement came from this board, at once most of the willful candidates start to do the registration process and now waiting to participate in this recruitment event. For all such contestants CBSE now issues CTET Admit Card 2017 and intimates them to download that before the date of exam. The satisfying performance of the competitors is evaluated by the selection team further. The schools owned and managed by the State Government/ local bodies shall consider this CTET results.
|CTET Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||CTET 2017|
|Exam Mode||OMR based exam|
|Exam Date||Sep 2017|
CTET Admit Card 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a board of education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. The ministry of Human Resource Development entrusted the responsibility of conducting Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). But according to the guidelines of NCTE only this exam will be organized. There will be two papers of test which are,
- Paper I will be for persons who intend to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II will be for persons who intend to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Candidates, those who responded previously against the TET shall access CTET Admit Card 2017 from the authorized web portal at the present time.
Importance of Admit Card: Downloading admit card is the mandatory procedure followed by all the candidates, if you want to attend CTET. Why because, on the day of exam the authorities constituted in each centers verifies it to confirm their identity. If anyone found to be fake, then immediately their entry will be rejected. And it is one of the strict procedures pursued in all type of competitive exams.
Things Kept in Mind: Persons who have registered for CTET 2017 should remember the below instructions during the conduct of exam.
- Show the admit card for getting permission to enter into the exam hall.
- Using you roll number, aspirants should take their seat immediately after the opening of exam hall.
- Stationary items, electronic devices, handbags, purse etc. are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Don’t write anything in question paper.
- Don’t perform any kind of misbehavior inside the exam hall.
- Candidates should bring good quality blue/ black ball point pen.
About CTET 2017
CBSE tends to issue CBET certificate in the end of selection, as per the cut off scored by the participants. The validity period of CTET certificate will be seven years. Prior for acquiring this certificate, he/ she might be fulfilled with all eligibility criteria as follows.
Eligibility Criteria: Each of the applicants is screened on the basis of holding Diploma in Elementary Education for Primary Teacher and Bachelor of Education for Secondary Teacher.
- Teacher (Primary Stage) – 12th with D.Ed
- Teacher (Secondary Stage) – Degree with B.Ed
- Age Limit – 18 years (Minimum)
Exam Process: The first process in CTET 2017 is proceeding with online application. If it over, CBSE collects all the online applications to filter eligible and ineligible applications. Applications chosen valid in all aspects will be considered for the exam.
Applicants have the chance to write either or both the papers (paper-I & paper-II) as per their entry in online registration. If the candidates score 60% or more marks, they are points as qualified and issued with CTET certificate.
- CTET Paper-I
- CTET Paper-II
Exam Pattern & Phases: Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) comprise of two papers, which would conducted in separate sessions. Since there is no penalty for the wrong answers, candidates have the chance to answer all the questions. Also, there will be four options for each wrong answer. The remaining details are listed hereunder.
- Questions asked for TET will be in objective multiple choices.
- Also the question paper will be in bilingual. Hindi/ English.
- Totally 150 questions took part in the question paper.
- For each right answer, one mark is allotted.
- In aggregate, 150 marks are calculated.
- Out of total marks 60% is considered as pass.
- There will be no negative marking; it’s a main advantage for the candidates.
- The exam will be conducted for a total duration of 2 hours 30 minutes.
How to Download CTET Admit Card 2017
Finally, we are going to discuss about the steps for downloading CTET Admit Card 2017. A little while back only CBSE enable the link for downloading the admit card in their own internet site. It’s not necessary to download immediately, but before attending exam he/ she must go with this process. To grab it in your hands, you have to feed the login requirements such as registration number/ roll number, password etc.
- Log on the official web portal “www.ctet.nic.in”.
- Find the “CTET Admit Card 2017” available in the home page.
- Hit the link, it will open a login page.
- Feed the requisites such as registration number/ roll number etc.
- Then submit that page.
- Immediately your admit card will be downloaded on the screen.
- Take the print out of the hall ticket and keep it safe until the date of exam.
|Download Admit Card||ctet.nic.in|
Dates to Remember:
- Last date of online registration – July 2017
- Downloading admit card will be from – Aug 2017
- CTET will be organized on – Sep 2017
Note: Here, in this page you may get the steps for downloading CTET Admit Card 2017 and the details relevant to the exam.