CGPSC Assistant Engineer 2017: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has unveiled a recruitment notification, regarding the existence of vacant positions under the designation of Assistant Engineer in various Government Departments. This notification has been uploaded before few days ago in their formal website. There about totally 26 vacancies found in that post. Eminent personnel, who have been completed Graduation in concerned specialization, are preferred for the latest CGPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs. Besides that, we had discussed a lot of information about the respective recruitment in below sections.
|CGPSC Assistant Engineer 2017– Highlights|
|Selection Type||Test & interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||01-12-2017||Job Location||India|
CGPSC Assistant Engineer 2017
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) is an authority fixed by the Chhattisgarh Government, to conduct recruitment for various services and departments of the State. This Commission is going to enlist deserving candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer via organizing State Engineering Service Exam 2017. Engineering Graduates, who are eager to get into the Government jobs, don’t miss this excellent opportunity. Those candidates are invited to make your registration through the commission web portal. More details about CGPSC Assistant Engineer 2017 is explained in the below paragraphs.
CGPSC Engineering Service 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|Assistant Engineer||29||21 to 30 years||Rs.56100/-|
Salary Offered: A consolidated amount of monthly salary will be paid to the aspirants who will be appointed in the designation of Assistant Engineer. Apart from that, there are no additional allowances provided for the appointees.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for CGPSC Assistant Engineer 2017
Educational Qualification: To get considered as eligible for CGPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment, applicants should possess Engineering Degree in concerned specialization. This Degree should be obtained from any recognized institution/ organization.
- BE Degree
Age Limit: Aspirants who belongs to these age groups are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer.
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 30 years
CGPSC Engineer Service 2017 Selection Process
Competitors have to clear each of the selection stages to get recruited in the post of Assistant Engineer. The first stage of the recruitment is written examination and the second stage is interview. Final selection would be done on the basis of applier’s performance in interview.
- Written exam – 600 marks
- Interview – 75 marks
Structure of Exam: Here, the written examination will be conducted in two parts. The number of questions asked in the exam is 150 in each part. Issuing 2 marks for each right answer, total marks are calculated to 300 for each part. All the questions would be asked from the following subjects.
- General Aptitude
- Related Engineering subject
Minimum Qualifying Marks: Applicants are required to secure minimum marks to get shortlisted for the next stage of interview. The minimum qualifying marks set for the written test is given below,
- General (Unreserved) – 40%
- SC/ ST/ OBC – 30%
How to Apply for CGPSC Assistant Engineer 2017
Application Fee: The specified amount of application fee should be paid by all the individuals who are going to apply for CGPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs.
- General Candidates – Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD candidates – Rs.300/-
Steps to Apply Online: Applications for CGPSC Assistant Engineer 2017 are accepted only in online mode. The step by step procedure to apply online is illustrated below.
- Initially, log on the official website “www.psc.cg.gov.in”.
- Click on “Online Application” tab available in the top corner of the application form.
- Then hit on “State Engineering Service” link.
- After that, choose the “Click here for register…” link.
- Fill all the required details in the registration form opened on the screen.
- Check the filled in details, click on “I Agree” check box and hit on “Register” button.
- On successful registration, a unique User ID and Password allotted to each of the individuals.
- Again go to the previous page and hit on “Click here to login for State Engineering Service 2017” link.
- Feed the login details in that page and click on “Login” button.
- It will open a new application form on the screen.
- Fill the application form and verify all the filled in details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Finally submit the application form and proceed for fee payment.
- Retain the hard copy of application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember
|CGPSC Assistant Engineer 2017 – Dates|
|Online application process starts from||2nd November 2017|
|Online application process ends on||1st December 2017|
|Correction of online applications will be on||4th to 12th December 2017|
|CGPSC State Engineering Services exam admit card will be released from||Announced soon|
|CGPSC State Engineering Services exam will be conducted on||Announced soon|
Note: For the convenience of candidates who are seeking for information about CGPSC Assistant Engineer 2017, we provide all the relevant details above. All the readers are hereby advised to read the official notification, if required.