CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018: On 28th January 2018, a competitive examination is planned by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam) to fulfill the Staff Nurse Post. There about 1038 vacancies occurred in the departments of Directorate of Health Services, Directorate of Employee Insurance Services and Directorate of Ayurveda Yoga and Naturopathy, Greek, Siddha, Homeopathy (AYUSH).In order to get success in the upcoming exam, applied candidates should prepare him/ herself using the syllabus. Since, CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 plays a vital role to crack the exam. Hereunder you may get the syllabus as well as pattern of the exam in elaborate manner.
|CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017
||CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Exam 2017
||28th January 2018
||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has been formed with a motive to conduct entrance examinations for Medicine, Ayurveda, Engineering & Agricultural Colleges. Also, they organize recruitment tests for various services in Chhattisgarh State. In respect of job openings exist in the post of Staff Nurse, a recruitment notification is delivered to invite job seekers for joining the recruitment. The specified recruitment may comprise of written test and interview.
To participate in the next stage of interview, he/ she must have passed in the written examination. So, from this time onwards applicants are advised to prepare for the exam. Keep in mind, it’s a competitive examination so don’t left any topics given in the CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018. If you not get the syllabus yet, candidates are invited to use the exact syllabus given here.
Important Subjects: The question paper covered with all the multiple choice questions would be asked from the following subjects.
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Maternal & Child Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Nutrition etc.
CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2017
On referring this section i.e. CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Exam Pattern candidates will know about the structure of the test pattern like total questions, topics, time duration, test type and marks allotted for each subjects.
||No of Questions
|Section – A
|Section – B
||Fundamentals of Nursing
|Medical Surgical Nursing
|Maternal & Child Health Nursing
|Community Health Nursing
|Section – C
||Mental Health Nursing
|Section – D
|Section – E
Subject Wise Topics in CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017
The most important subjects of CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Syllabus are given here. Refer the below tabular column for getting the whole syllabus in subject wise.
|CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017
|Syllabus for Anatomy
||Syllabus for Physiology
- Cell Structure
- Classification of bones
- Type of Tissues Types of muscles joints
- Structure of Heart
- Blood vessels
- Structure of Respirator organs
- Sense organs
- Structure of Eye
- Digestive organs
- Lymph nodes
- Organs of urinary system
- Male & Female reproductive organs Autonomic nervous system
- Functions of joints
- Actions of Chief muscles
- Functions of neuron
- Blood composition
- Functions of heart
- Blood pressure
- Blood circulation
- Pulse, Respiration
- Mechanism of Respiration
- Functions of skin /Function of kidney Regulation of body temperature
- Fluid and electrolyte
- Functions of Pituitary Thyroid Parathyroid, Pancreas Adrenals Functions of Eye, Ear, Nose,
- Tongue, Menstrual cycle, Menopause’ Functions of Reproductive organs
- Testes & its functions
|Syllabus for Microbiology
||Syllabus for Fundamentals of Nursing
- Classification of Microorganism Pathogenic and non- pathogenic organisms
- Transmission of infection
- Modes of transmission of infection Immunity
- Immunization schedule
- Disinfection Chemotherapy
- Antibiotics, Asepsis, Cross infection
- Infection control
- Examination of slide
- Methods of sample collection, Factors influencing microbial growth.
- Introduction of Nursing, Definition of Nurse, Meaning of Nursing, Ethics of Nursing, Health Care
- Agencies, Hospital & Community.
- Nursing Care of the Patient/Client Admission of Patent, Bed and Bed Making Maintenance of
- Therapeutic environment psychosocial Environment, Nursing process and Nursing Care Plan,
- Recording & Reporting, Discharge of Patient.
- Basic Nursing care & needs of the patient Hygienic needs of physical needs, Nutritional Needs,
- Safety Needs, Actinty & exercise.
- Assessment of patient/client – physical Assessment.
- Therapentic Nursing Care & Procedure. Asepsis – Hand Washing, Disinfection, Autoclaving care
- of temlization of Articles, Liven, Care of Respiratory System, Gastro Intestinal Tract, Urinary
- System, Skin & mucous Membrane.
- Basic needs are care of special condition. Unconscious, Handicapped, Dying Patient(vii)
- Introduction of Pharmacology concept, classification, Administration of Drugs
- General Action of Drugs, Nursing implication in Administration of Drugs.
- First Aid, Emergency Care, Bums, Fire, Accidents, Hemorrhage, Community Emergency
- Flood, – Earthquakes – Famine – Disaster, Personal Hygiene.
|Syllabus for Medical Surgical Nursing
||Syllabus for Maternal & Child Health Nursing
- Causes of diseases
- Inflammation, Shock, Anesthesia, Control of infection
- Pre-operative & post- operative care, Tuberculosis
- Preventive and rehabilitative aspects of
- respiratory system
- Cardiac arrests
- Varicose veins and aneurysms
- Anaemia Blood
- transfusion, Stomatitis, Dental caries Tumours etc.
- Morbidity and Mortality rates
- Female Pelvjs
- Reproductive organs
- Foetal development
- Apgar scoring, Measurement
- Normal Pregnancy
- Care during pregnancy,
- Diseases associated with pregnancy Stages of labor
- Normal delivery
- Gynecological Nursing – Puberty
- Fertility & Infertility
- Uterine Displacement Breast Disorder STD,
- Cancer Cervix & uterus
|Community Health Nursing Syllabus
- Definition and concept of health and disease
- Concept, Primary Health care
- Differences between institutional and community Health nursing
- Qualities and function of community Health nurse Family Health services School Health Services
- Health problems of India
- Referral System
- Function of health personnel in clinics Health Education at home
- Health Services
- Organization at different Levels
- National, State, Local in urban and rural areas
- Special community health
- Services and nurse role
- Industrial nursing
- Geriatric nursing
- Constituents of food Protein
- Carbohydrate, Fat, Vitamins, minerals, water, Sources,
- Food requirements- calories and constituents
- Preservation and storage of food, nor mal diet
- Menu planning Diet therapy
- Hospital diets
- Special diets for patients
|Syllabus for Section C
||Syllabus for Section D
- Mental Health Nursing: Mental health, Mental illness. Psychiatric team. Characteristics of mentally healthy person, Causes of mental illness. Legal aspects, Misconcepts about mental illness. Classification of mental illness etc.
- Psychology: Dynamics of human behaviour, Motivation, Adjustment, Emotions in health and disease etc.
- Sociology: The Family Life Education, The society, Rural and urban society. Social problems
- Professional Trends: Nursing as a professional, Code of Nursing Ethics, Interview, Agreement and bonds, scope of guidance and counseling etc.
- Nursing Research: Definition / Meaning of research, Need and importance of Nursing research, Research approaches, Use of research in Nursing practice.
- Computer Education: Definition , parts of Computer , Disc operating system, word processing,
- Window application, power point, Internet , excel, word , Computer aided teaching, Use of Computer in Nursing.
|Syllabus for Section E
- Means and Philosophy of Nursing education
- Nursing education pattern in Indian
- Steps of Curriculum Plan, Lesson Plan
- Principles of teaching Methods of teaching – Lecture,
- demonstration, laboratory, seminars, discussion, Conference, Workshop, Clinical teaching methods,
- Communication skills principles of evaluation , evaluation tools use and importance of Educational Media,
- Evaluation Programme
- Components and Principles of Administration in Nursing Service
- organization and functions of hospital and Community staffing
- Job Description of various staff
- Supervision and Evaluation
- Counseling, staff and students Ward Management
- Records and Reports
- Control and line of authority
CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Exam 2017
In order to fulfill vast number of vacancies in Staff Nurse post, they are inviting online applications from the eligible candidates now. In this particular designation, more than thousands of vacancies are opened for various categories. To achieve the position, you must possess some of the eligibility requisites prescribed and need to pass in the selection stages coming soon.
- Designation – Staff Nurse
- Age Limit – 18 to 35 years
- Educational Qualification – B.Sc Nursing & ANM
- Selection Procedure – Written exam & interview
- Applying mode – Online
Click here for CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Job Notification Details
|Download Official CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Syllabus PDF
Dates to Remember
|CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 – Dates
|Last date to submit application
||8th January 2018
|CG Vyapam Staff Nurse exam date
||28th January 2018
Note: In the above sections, you can get the exact CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 with all the appropriate details such as exam pattern, important dates etc. In our website, we also update the information about the recruitment, previous year question papers, answer key, admit card etc.