CG TET Online Application 2017: Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET) is a state level exam, recently planned by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). This competitive exam has been announced with a motive of fulfilling numerous teaching positions in Government and Private schools of Chhattisgarh. The teaching positions meant here is Primary and Upper Primary Teacher. Until now, more number of candidates eagerly waiting for this exam, so obviously this board will receive numerous applications. In order to analyze all the applications in easier way and to shrink their time, CGPEB invites deserving contestants to apply online for CG TET 2017. But, to submit applications in online mode it is not convenient to all the individuals. For assisting such candidates we came here with appropriate details about CG TET Online Application Form and the submission steps.
CG TET Online Application 2017 Important Dates
|CG TET Online Application 2017 – Details|
|Date of publication of exam notification||November 2017|
|Starting date to fill the online application form||7th November 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application form||27th November 2017|
|Last date for the submission of application fee||27th November 2017|
|Admit cards will be released on||11th December 2017|
|Date of CG TET 2017 (1st to 5th classes)||17th December 2017 (9.30 am to 12.15 pm)|
|Date of CG TET 2017 (6th to 8th classes)||17th December 2017 (2.00 pm to 4.45 pm)|
Eligibility Requisites for CG TET 2017
In regard of eligibility criteria, Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) is giving more importance to educational qualification. And other means of eligibility is tabulated below.
CG TET Online Application Form 2017 Submission Process
- Pre-Processing Steps
Requirements to Apply: Before start to do the online application procedure, candidates should possess some of the documents in hand for reference. And for initial registration of CG TET 2017 Apply Online process, he/ she must hold valid e-mail ID & Phone number. The specified documents are given as follows.
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Documents/ certificates proofing the age, educational qualification etc.
- Credit card/ Debit card/ Mobile wallet for fee payment
- Aadhar card and other documents (If required)
Specifications for Photograph: For the purpose of scanning, applicants should choose recent photograph, which satisfies the following specifications.
- Select a recent passport size colored photograph.
- Be clear there is no red eye seen, if flash used while taking photograph.
- Don’t wear caps, hats and dark glasses in photo.
- The photograph file should be in JPG format of minimum size.
- The dimension of the photograph should matches the specified size given.
Specifications for Signature: Same as to the Photograph, the scanned image of signature should matches the below given prescriptions.
- Applicants have to sign in white paper preferably with black ink pen.
- Your signature should be legible for vision.
- It should match the signature, while you sign in the answer script.
- The size of the signature image must be greater than and less than the given size.
- The dimensions of the signature image should also set in correct mentioned size.
- It should be in JPG/ JPEG
Scanning Steps for Photo/ Signature: As we said above, the photograph and signature should be in scanned format. For the purpose of scanning the photograph and signature, there includes some of the procedure which are as follows,
- Set the scanner resolution to concerned limit.
- Set the color (true color) and file size (specified above).
- Crop the image in scanner by using “Upload Editor” and edit to final size.
- The image file should be in JPEG or JPG format.
- To edit your image use tools such as MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager or advanced tools like Photoshop or other photo editors.
- CG TET Online Application Submission Procedure
Exam fee: Aspirants have to pay a prescribed amount of application fee via online mode. In accordance with the category of the candidates the fee amount will be differed, which is mentioned in the below tabular column.
|SC/ ST/ CI/ Diff||Rs.200/-||Rs.300/-|
Fee Transaction Steps: If you choose to pay application fee in online mode then you have to follow few steps mentioned below.
- Click on the “Online Fee Payment Link” in the Application Portal after submitting the application.
- You will get redirected to a Payment Gateway Page.
- Choose the “Payment Gateway” which you prefer and Select it by Clicking.
- Then you have to choose the type of Transaction (Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking).
- Choose any one of the “Transaction Type” you prefer and click the pay button.
- If you choose “Card Payment” then you will be asked to feed the Card Information in the next page.
- For “Net Banking Payment” enter the “Login Credentials” and authenticated the transaction.
- After successful completion of “Fee Payment” you will receive an “Acknowledgement Slip”
Guidelines for Application Submission: As you know, to carry out the application submission process, submit your applications in online mode. The relevant steps to apply online are listed below.
- First of all, log on the official website “cgvyapam.choice.gov.in”.
- Go to “TET Exams & Certificates” section of the website and click on it.
- Then click on the concerned “CG TET 2017” link and read the information furnished in the notification booklet.
- If you desire to apply, then hit on “Apply Now” link and do the basic registration by filling the registration form.
- On hitting the registration link, a new registration form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill the required details such as name, email-ID, phone number and other details in the registration form.
- On submitting the registration form, a unique login details will be generated by the system.
- Using these details, login into your profile and get the new application form.
- Fill the application form and verify the application form for doing corrections, if necessary.
- Then, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- On completing all the procedures, submit the application form.
- Finally proceed for fee payment using the options given.
- At last, don’t forget to retain the hard copy of application form for future reference.
Checklists: Before submitting the online application form, verify the following whether you do it or not.
- Verify whether you entered all the information in the CG TET Online Application Form.
- Verify whether you feed correct email-ID & Mobile number or not.
- Are you upload the photo and signature in correct size or not.
- And at last, have you taken the print out of application form or not.
No of Attempts: Almost in all kind of recruitment, a single application form is accepted from a person. Multiple no of applications will be rejected, which implies for CG TET 2017 also. And to submit the application form, there may be some no of attempts suggested by the authorities. But in some of the recruitment, you will be given chance to submit your applications in multiple attempts. So, while proceeding with the CG TET Online Application, be sure about the no of attempts of application submission.
Reasons of Application Rejection: Due to the following rationale, candidate’s applications will be rejected without any intimation.
- Application form without proper details
- Invalid Photo & Signature or without that
- Unsuccessful fee transaction
- Selection Call
Selection will be made on the basis of performance of the aspirants in written examination. This written examination comprise of paper-I and paper-II. Where, paper-I is for appointing Primary Teachers for class I to V and paper-II is for appointing Secondary Teachers for Class VI to VIII. Candidates have the choice to attend the exam either any of the papers or both. The call letters for both the exam will be released on 11th December 2017, for all the eligible applicants.
- Exam Centers
All the exam centers are allocated around the state of Chhattisgarh. Applied candidates are asked to know about your exam centers via downloading the admit card.
|CGTET Apply Online 2017||Click here|
Queries: For helping aspirants in the related queries of CG TET Online Application 2017 on process, they provide a help desk number i.e. “0771-2972780”. Applicants if you have any doubts while submitting the online application form, please contact this number.