CEPTAM Online Application 2017: CEPTAM means Centre for Personnel Talent Management. It is a unit of Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO). All the laboratories or establishments that are functioning under DRDO report the staff requirements to CEPTAM. Then CEPTAM publishes the advertisements and conducts recruitment. Very soon the CEPTAM-9 recruitment notice is going to be divulged in the official website of DRDO.
Candidates who are interested in government jobs like Assistant, Technician, etc. can make use of this forthcoming opportunity. Approximately 20 to 25 days time will be given to public for submitting DRDO CEPTAM Online Application 2017. For helping interested aspirants to submit correct applications on time, here in this article we have explained about the CEPTAM Apply Online procedure in detail. As soon as the link for CEPTAM Online Registration opens, be the first to register. Because, candidates who are waiting for the last date of application submission may face network traffic problems. So, don’t wait for the last date. Hurry Up!
|DRDO CEPTAM 09 Online Application 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||DRDO CEPTAM 09 Exam 2017||Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Information||Online Application||Status||Updated Soon…|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon…||Exam Category||CEPTAM 09 DRDO Entry Test|
|Authority||Defence Research & Development Organization(DRDO)||Official Site||www.drdo.gov.in|
CEPTAM Online Application 2017 Important Dates
|Notification will be released on||Updated Soon|
|Starting date of application submission||Updated Soon|
|Last date for online application submission||Updated Soon|
|Last date for submitting offline application||Updated Soon|
|Last date of application submission for candidates applying from abroad, through offline mode||Updated Soon|
|Last date for fee payment||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card will be issued on||Updated Soon|
|Date of CEPTAM Written Exam||Updated Soon|
|Date of Skill/ Trade Test||Updated Soon|
DRDO CEPTAM 09 Vacancy Details
The posts that are vacant at present in administration and allied fields of DRDO are listed below, with their salary scale.
|No.||Name of Posts||Salary Scale|
|1.||Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’||Rs.9300 to 34800/-|
|3.||Admin Assistant ‘A’||Rs.5200 to 20200/-|
|4.||Store Assistant ‘A’|
|7.||Vehicle Operator ‘A’|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for CEPTAM 2017
Candidates possessing following eligibilities can submit CEPTAM Online Application 2017, without delay.
|4.||Age Relaxations||As per government rule
How to Submit DRDO CEPTAM Online Application 2017?
- Things to be kept/ remembered before sitting to apply CEPTAM 9
Before sitting infront of Computer for doing CEPTAM Online Registration, keep the following pre-requisites.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Original certificates for reference.
- Scanned copies of photograph, left hand thumb impression, signature, driving license (for Vehicle Operator ‘A’ posts), experience certificate (for Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook posts), 10th certificate, caste certificate and any one essential qualification certificate.
- Debit/ Credit Card, etc. for fee payment.
Scanned Documents/ Images: In JPG/ JPEG format, aspirants have to scan and upload the following documents in DRDO CEPTAM Online Application.
|Recent passport size photograph||
|Left Thumb Impression on white paper (with blue/ black stamp pad)||
|Signature on white paper (with blue/ black pen)|
|All other certificates||
Select Exam Centres: While filling DRDO CEPTAM Online Application 2017, choose any three different exam cities in the order of preference, to attend the written exam. Depending upon preference stated by candidates and availability of seats in exam centers, DRDO will fix exam cities.
- Procedure to Apply for CEPTAM 9
Application Fee: Individuals having desire to engage as a Vehicle Operator ‘A’, Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook can apply either through online or offline mode, as per their wish. For all other positions, candidates have to submit online application only.
Only male candidates belonging to UR and OBC categories have to remit application fee for CEPTAM 9. Others are exempted from payment. Individuals applying through online mode can pay fee through online mode using Credit/ Debit Card/ Net banking facilities. Those who are submitting offline applications can deposit the fee in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) on favour of “The Director, CEPTAM, Delhi” payable at Delhi.
- Fee for UR/ OBC category male candidates: 50/-
- Exemption: For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Woman
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline
CEPTAM Apply Online Steps
Using DRDO website interested aspirants can submit CEPTAM Application. For your convenience we have given the CEPTAM Apply Online Steps below.
- Open the website drdo.gov.in.
- Under “What’s New/ CEPTAM Notice Board”, search for the Apply Online link of CEPTAM 09.
- If available, click on it. You will be redirected to Online Application home page.
- Newly applying candidates, press the “New Registration” link.
- Fill the mandatory fields like name, gender, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Press “Submit” button after filling the mandatory fields.
- After submitting those details a message will come as “Do you want to save the registration?”.
- Click Ok. A message will be shown on screen that your registration is successfully completed.
- For confirmation, a user id and system generated password will be sent to your email id.
- Using registered email and password, login into the application part of CEPTAM 09.
- There are five different sections in DRDO CEPTAM Online Application.
- First candidates have to fill the Personal details.
- Second they have to fill the Exam/ Educational Qualification and other details in application.
- Third step is to upload scanned copies of documents and images.
- Fourth process is Review/ Finalizing the filled details.
- If candidates are satisfied with the filled details, hit the “I Declare” checkbox and “Final Submit” button.
- Then click on the “Payment” button. It will be redirected to fee payment page.
- Choose the option of payment by card/ net banking.
- Do the transaction correctly.
- If payment is successful, an Online Application Number will be generated.
- The registered application with online application number will be sent to your email id.
- Save and download
Change Password: Aspirants can change their password after first login, if necessary. If candidate forget the password then based on certain information filled by candidate, password will be reset and sent to his/ her registered email-id.
Offline CEPTAM Application 2017:
From DRDO CEPTAM Notice board download the application form. Candidates can also use the photocopy of application format that is published in Employment News. Fill the application either in Hindi/ English language in your own handwriting.
By superscribing the top of envelope with Advertisement Number, Post Code and Address for correspondence in capital letter, send the completed application through Ordinary Post to “DRDO Entry Test, Post Box No.: 8626, Delhi – 110 054”. If necessary, attach the photocopies of requisite documents.
CEPTAM Admit Card 2017
DRDO CEPTAM Online Applications will be rejected if it falls under any of the following categories.
- Application is incomplete.
- Application received after closing date.
- Application submitted but failed to pay fees.
- Applications not on prescribed format.
- Multiple applications submitted for same post code.
- Photo/ signature of candidate are not clear.
- Candidates possessing higher qualification.
- Candidates not falling under age limit, etc.
Individuals whose applications are correct in all aspects shall be issued with admit cards to participate in CEPTAM 09 written exam. Next to that, based on written exam marks aspirants would be invited for Tier-II Exam/ Interview and Trade/ Skill Test (depending upon posts).
|Official Site||Click here|
We have provided lot of information regarding DRDO CEPTAM Online Application 2017 on above section. If you have any queries, refer the notification that we have linked in this article. Aspirants can also refer the CEPTAM Online Org website.