UPSC CDS Admit Card 2017: Combined Defence Service (CDS) examination, in this recruitment Army, Air force and Naval wings joined to conduct this event. It’s a wonderful opportunity for all the unmarried males, those who are eager to commit them with Indian Army. Through this recruitment, selected aspirants will not be appointed directly. Moreover, they have to complete the training program implemented by the concerned wings. It’s a kind of course by admitting only the intellectually proven and bodily fitted candidates. In glance of exam coming very nearer, UPSC issues Admit cards before three weeks of the commencement of the exam. As the right time came now, this commission intimates the applied candidates to individually acquire it. On the whole, you may get more details by reading the following sections.
|UPSC CDS-II Admit Card – Highlights|
|Commission||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||UPSC CDS Exam 2017|
|Exam Type||Written exam|
|Exam Date||19th November 2017|
UPSC CDS Admit Card 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s Central recruiting agency, responsible for appointments in all exams of Central and All India Services. The agencies charter is granted by part XIV of the constitutions of India. Here we specially focus on Combined Defence Service (CDS) exam, as it is the only active job announcement wandering in UPSC website at this time. In beginning training will be there in the following academies.
- Indian Military Academy (DE) course
- Indian Naval Academy
- Air force Academy (Pre-flying)
- Officers Training Academy
No candidate will be ordinarily be allowed to took part in the exam unless he/ she holds the e-admit card. Using the login credentials obtained at the registration time, candidates can hold it and advised to keep it safe until the concerned day of exam. In your admit card, UPSC furnish the below listed details.
- Candidate details
- Candidate photograph
- Registration number
- Exam center, venue & time etc.
Things to Remember: The following instructions must be kept in mind while appearing for UPSC CDS Exam.
- Carry the admit card while travelling for the exam.
- Keep silence inside the exam hall.
- Don’t perform any illegal activities at the time of exam.
- Mobile phones, pagers and Bluetooth devices are banned inside the exam hall.
UPSC CDS Exam 2017
Eligibility Requisites: The commission has set certain restrictions in academic qualifications and age limit to apply for UPSC CDS 2017. To join this army, air force and naval wing, qualification in Senior Secondary level is enough. Also, he/ she must attain the limits given below.
- Educational Qualification – 12th pass
- Age limit – 15 to 18 years
Recruitment Procedure: First of all, to join in these defence academics applying candidates should ensure about the specified Physical Standards such as Height, Weight and chest measurements. If you are not satisfying these standards, then you need not apply for this recruitment.
Aspirants who have submitted their applications through online would be scrutinized and called for Psychologist Aptitude Test (PAT) and Intelligence test will be conducted at various selected centers or Air Force Selection Boards or Naval Selection Boards.
Those who qualify in this Test will have to appear on behalf of the Service Selection Board (SSB). Aspirants who qualify in overall tests would be considered for final selection.
- Written examination
- Psychologist Aptitude Test (PAT)
- Personality test or interview
- Medical examination
Exam Pattern and Phases: The pattern of the exam will differ in academy wise. A slight change only i.e. Elementary Mathematics section is left in case of candidates writing exam to join Officers Training Academy. Apart from the elementary section there are two more sections that are English and General Knowledge.
- For every course, the question paper will be of objective multiple choices.
- UPSC CDS exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers.
- In English as well as Hindi language, all the question papers are designed.
- The metric system of weights and measures will be involved, wherever necessary.
- Each of the subjects in exam will be conducted for two hours.
How to Download UPSC CDS Admit Card 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) website “www.upsc.gov.in” now floated an announcement to download e-call letters for the upcoming CDS exam. It’s only available there, so he/ she cannot expect to receive the same in postal or any other modes. Once you find out and click the UPSC CDS Admit Card 2017 link, it asks some of the vital parameters like Registration ID (RID) and date of birth or Roll Number, candidates name, fathers name etc.
On downloading the admit card, applicants can carefully check the filled in details, for finding errors if any. If you are facing congestion in the network then do this process for some other time. The step by step procedure for downloading the admit card is listed below,
- Visit the web page “www.upsc.gov.in”.
- Click the link “UPSC CDS Admit Card 2017” rolled out in “What’s new”
- It will be redirected to a new page.
- Then, find the link “Click Here” enabled against that.
- In another page, it will show you two options i.e. “By registration ID” and “By Roll Number”.
- Either choosing any of the options and feed RID/ Roll number and Date of birth in the login page.
- Cross check the details and click on “Submit”
- At once, your hall ticket will be downloaded in printable format.
- Finally take it as a print out and keep it safe until the completion of selection process.
Any queries regarding the download of e-admit card, contact the commission office either by person in facilitation counter or over phone number “011-23381125/011-23385271/011-23098543”. If he/ she not contact the commission in case of such queries, then the commission is not responsible for that.
|Download UPSC CDS Admit Card||upsc.gov.in|
Note: The overall details about UPSC CDS Admit Card 2017 and the related information in regard of exam are narrated elaborately in the above sections.