UGC NET Answer Key 2017: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct the second National Eligibility Test (NET) for the year 2017 on November month. The UGC NET exam has 3 papers. So on three different sessions the exam will be conducted in about 91 selected cities of the country. Lot of male and female candidates will participate in this exam by possessing valid admit cards. After exam, contestants will be eager to know about the answers of NET exam questions. In the official notification that was released for NET November Exam 2017, it has been indicated that most probably the UGC NET Answer Key will be released on first week of January 2018. In this article, we have illustrated lot of information about what exam participants should do if CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2017 is released. Just read the following paragraphs to know about the details of UGC NET 2017 Answer Key.
|UGC NET Answer Key 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2017||Exam Type||Objective Type|
|Material||UGC NET Answer Key 2017||Status||Available|
|Exam Date||05-11-2017||Exam category||Offline Exam|
|Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)||Official Site||www.cbsenet.nic.in|
UGC NET Answer Key 2017
CBSE conducts NET exam on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC). The NET exam has three papers. For Paper-I NET exam, CBSE prepares 4 sets of questions and for Paper-2 & 3, only one set of question paper will be prepared for each subject. For each question paper CBSE will release separate UGC NET Answer Key 2017. The pattern in which NET exam would be conducted is tabulated below.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||Teaching/ Research Aptitude||50 questions||100 marks||1 ¼ hours|
|II||Subject which candidates had studied PG/ applied for NET Exam||50 questions||100 marks||1 ¼ hours|
|III||Subject which candidates had had studied PG/ applied for NET Exam||75 questions||150 marks||2 ½ hours|
Objective type questions shall only be asked and exam will be conducted in offline mode. For disabled persons CBSE has decided to give compensatory time to finish each paper of NET Exam 2017.
Verification of scanned images of OMR answer sheets, recorded responses and answer keys will be let out by CBSE very soon. The answer key thus scattered out by CBSE will be useful for examinees in the following manner.
- Using CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2017 only the UGC NET Result 2017 will be announced.
- Contestants can approximately calculate the marks that will be taken by them in NET exam.
- Will be able to judge whether he/ she will qualify in exam or not.
UGC NET Answer Key Dec 2017
As per UGC NET 2017 official notice; on first week of January 2017 the UGC NET Answer Key will be let out by CBSE. The exact date for release of UGC NET Answer Key 2017 will also be informed through newspapers.
Submitting Challenges for UGC NET 2017 Answer Key:
Aspirants have to keep in touch with the official website of CBSE to know about the accurate details of UGC NET Answer Key 2017. Because atleast one day before the release of UGC NET December 2017 Answer Key, CBSE will release a public notice by indicating the details of submitting challenges for answer key and responses.
How to Check Marks with UGC NET Answer Key 2017?
CBSE will let out the UGC NET Answer Key for each paper separately. Once you heard the news that UGC NET Dec 2017 Answer Key is released, visit the official website of CBSE and search for relevant link. Candidates must keep their application number and password to see the answer keys/ responses for UGC NET Exam 2017. Otherwise the page will not open. Step-by-step guidelines to download UGC NET Answer Key December 2017 are given below.
- Open the official website of CBSE cbsenet.nic.in.
- Search for “View-Answer Key Challenge and Recorded Response on OMR sheet” link in homepage.
- On next page, you have to enter your Application Number and Password.
- Before that, click the Instructions link and read the important points
- Then press “Login” button.
- After logging in, you can find so many links like “View Answer Keys, View Recorded Responses, Challenge Answer Keys and Challenge Responses”.
- The link to view images of OMR answer sheet of candidates will also be available.
- Click on the answer keys/ responses and view it.
- Then save and download the UGC NET Answer Key 2017.
Do you guys want to know about the procedure to check marks of UGC NET Exam 2017? Then follow these simple steps.
- Compare the UGC NET Dec 2017 Answer Key with the answers that you have marked in OMR sheets, for each paper of NET exam.
- If the answers were found same, put 2 marks for each question.
- If answers were found different, don’t put marks.
- After evaluating all papers, count the total marks.
If General category candidates had taken 40% cut off marks and OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PWDs candidates had taken 35% cut off marks (for each NET paper), then you are safe. Because these are the minimum qualifying cut offs for UGC NET Exam.
|Download CBSE UGC NET Answer Key PDF here (Un-Official)|
|General Paper 1||Click here to Download|
|Subject||Paper 2||Paper 3|
|English||Click here to Download||Click here to Download|
|Hindi||Click here to Download||Click here to Download|
|Computer Science||Click here to Download||Click here to Download|
|Environmental Science||Click here to Download||Click here to Download|
|Commerce||Click here to Download||Click here to Download|
|Geography||Click here to Download||Click here to Download|
|Political Science||Click here to Download||Click here to Download|
How to Challenge Answer Keys and Recorded Responses of UGC NET Exam 2017?
Challenges for UGC NET Answer keys or recorded responses can be submitted only through CBSE website.
- Aspirants who are not satisfied with the captured response can challenge CBSE authorities by filling and submitting the online application form that is available under Challenge Response
- Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer keys that are released by CBSE can submit their challenges through the Challenge Answer Key link that is available on CBSE website.
All claims must be submitted in one go before saving the challenges. Once UGC NET result has been announced by CBSE, grievances on regards of UGC NET 2017 Answer Key will not be considered.
Fee for Submitting UGC NET Exam Answer Key/ Recorded Response Challenges:
For challenging each question, candidates have to pay separate amounts. Payment can be done using Debit/ Credit Card or Challan form available on CBSE website. Fee will be refunded to candidates, if captured images of response sheets/ answer keys are accepted by CBSE.
- Challenge Fee for UGC NET Captured Response/ Answer Key: 1000/- per question
- Mode of Payment: Offline/ Online mode
Dates to Remember
- Notification Issued on – August 2017
- Notification Closed Date – 11th September 2017
- Date of NET Exam – 5th November 2017
- Answer Key will be released on – 1st week of January 2017 (tentative)
|Official Site||Click here|
We have provided lot of information on above section regarding UGC NET Exam Answer Key 2017. To know more, keep in touch with our website.