BSNL JAO 2017: The recruitment branch of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has recently divulged a notification by inviting online applications from open market citizens and serving BSNL employees, for the Direct Junior Accounts Officer (DR-JAO) posts that are vacant in various Telecom circles of its administration. Male or female aspirants who are ready to serve anywhere in India should only have to respond for this BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017. Only open competitive examination will be conducted for selecting suitable aspirants for BSNL JAO Jobs 2017. Detailed information about BSNL JAO 2017 Recruitment is given on below paragraphs.
|BSNL JAO 2017 – Highlights|
|Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Designation||Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)|
|No. of Vacancies||996|
|Qualification||M.Com/ CA/ ICWA/ CS|
|Job Nature||Temporary/ Permanent|
BSNL JAO 2017 Exam Notification
Everyone knows BSNL is an Indian Telecommunication company. It provides telecom services (mobile & landline), value added services, internet access services, etc. to customers using CDMA and other technologies.
At present, this Indian Government enterprise has 24 telecom circles, 2 metro districts, 6 project circles, 4 maintenance regions, 5 telecom factories, 3 training institutions and 4 specialized telecom units across country. But now, 996 BSNL JAO Vacancies has been arised on following circles only.
|1.||Andaman & Nicobar||4|
|6.||Chennai Telecom District||23|
|10.||Jammu & Kashmir||16|
|14.||Kolkata Telecom District||8|
|17.||North East – I||14|
|18.||North East – II||5|
|19.||Northern Telecom Region||16|
|25.||Uttar Pradesh East||65|
|26.||Uttar Pradesh West||41|
|Total BSNL JAO Vacancies||996|
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Salary
On selection, candidates will be asked to sign a bond for 5 years or as per requirements of BSNL. Initially, selected candidates will be subjected to training and stipends shall be offered as per Company norms. Individuals who are completing the pre-appointment training successfully shall only be appointed as a Junior Accounts Officer in BSNL. Aspirants failing to qualify in pre-appointment training examination will be given with one more chance to qualify the training examination.
Based on Company requirements, aspirants will be appointed either as a temporary JAO or permanent JAO. Promotional benefits and All India transfer liability are also applicable for Junior Accounts Officer posts.
- Salary of BSNL JAO during training: stipend as per rules
- Salary of BSNL JAO after training: 16400 to 40500/-
- Other allowances: Annual Increment, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of BSNL JAO Jobs 2017
- Nationality: Only Indian male and female citizens can respond for this BSNL Jr Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Indian citizen
- Qualification: Individuals having academic backgrounds in commerce/ accountant related fields are eligible to apply for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017.
- B.Com/ CA/ ICWA/ CS
- Age Limit: While computing date of birth as on 1st January 2017, aspirants desiring to apply for BSNL JAO Jobs 2017 can have following minimum and maximum age limits.
- Minimum age limit: 20 years
- Maximum age limit: 30 years
- Age Relaxations: Aspirants whose upper age limit is above 30 years can also apply for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017, if they belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K domicile category. Because, for such candidates as per government order, BSNL gives following concessions in upper age limit.
- OBC category: 3 years
- BSNL employees: 5 years
- SC/ ST category: 5 years
- PWD persons: 10 years
- Ex-SM/ J&K Domiciles: as per government rules
BSNL JAO Selection Process 2017
By seeing the BSNL JAO Notification 2017, aspirants who are submitting their job applications before deadline shall be issued with admit cards to participate in an open competitive examination. Marks going to be taken by aspirants in BSNL JAO Exam 2017 shall only be taken into account for preparation of final select list i.e. circle-wise merit list shall be prepared by BSNL on the basis of marks taken by contestants in online exam. Finally document verification would also be done before appointment.
- Online Examination
- Document Verification
BSNL JAO Exam 2017: The BSNL JAO Exam 2017 has two papers. The scheme of BSNL JAO exam is tabulated below.
|Paper-I BSNL JAO Exam 2017|
|General English||100 marks||Short Answer/ Objective type||3 hours|
|General Aptitude/ Awareness||50 marks||Objective type|
|Paper-II BSNL JAO Exam 2017|
|Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax & Commercial Laws||300 marks||Objective type||3 hours|
How to Apply for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017?
BSNL JAO Examination Fees: Depending upon category, aspirants who are submitting applications for BSNL JAO jobs 2017 have to pay examination fee. Fee once paid is non-refundable and candidates can use Internet Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card facilities for making payment.
- OC/ OBC category: 1000/-
- SC/ ST category: 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
BSNL JAO 2017 Applying Procedure: Online applications should be submitted by willing and eligible aspirants for BSNL JAO Jobs 2017. A candidate should apply for vacancies in any one BSNL circle which he/ she wish to serve. The BSNL JAO Apply Online procedure is given below step-by-step.
- Open the website externalexam.bsnl.co.in.
- Read the instructions and press “Click here to continue”.
- On newly opening page click the Apply Online link against concerned advertisement.
- Fill the mandatory fields in application.
- Upload photograph and signature, if necessary.
- Check the entered information and “Submit” it.
- Finally take printout copy of submitted application form.
- Also, using online payment gateway remit the exam fees, without fail.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer 2017 Important Dates
|BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|BSNL JAO Notification released on||4th September 2017|
|Online applications can be submitted from||11th September 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application for BSNL JAO posts||10th October 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||10th October 2017|
|Admit Cards will be issued||Atleast 2 weeks before exam|
|Date of BSNL JAO Exam 2017||5th November 2017|
|Answer key will be released on||Within 3 days after exam|
|Results will be declared on||November/ December 2017|
Note: Details about latest BSNL JAO 2017 recruitment are given here on above section. Aspirants who need more information regarding BSNL JAO Direct Recruitment 2017 can refer the official notification that we have linked in this article.