BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017: A recruitment based open competitive exam is going to be conducted by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) soon, for Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) posts. Now the application submitting process is going on. After submitting applications, everyone who had applied for BSNL JAO jobs will search for BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 with exam pattern. For providing those materials, we are presenting this article. The BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 that we have given below is the exact syllabus that has been let out by organization. Aspirants who find this information as a useful one can download BSNL JAO Syllabus pdf 2017 and start their preparations from now itself. All the Best!
|BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Exam 2017|
|Authority||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Material||BSNL JAO Syllabus Download|
|Exam Date||5th November 2017|
|Exam Type||Objective & Descriptive type|
|Official Website||www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in (or) www.bsnl.co.in|
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017
To satisfy Junior Accounts Officer requirements in 28 territorial circles, BSNL conducts this recruitment based exam. The BSNL JAO exam is scheduled on 5th November 2017. So aspirants are having 2 months time (approximately), to prepare for this competitive exam.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus are the materials which gives ideas to aspirants about what or how much to study for particular exam. That’s why we have given both the BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2017 and BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 in this article.
Individuals who are doing exam preparations according to the Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus that we have given below can definitely score good marks. Circle-wise merit list will be prepared for appointment based on exam marks and based on availability of vacancies only those aspirants shall be invited for document verification. There are no further selection rounds.
BSNL JAO Exam 2017 Major Subjects/ Topics: The open competitive examination for BSNL JAO posts will be conducted on online mode only. The exam has two papers. Details about the subject of papers are given below. Only from these topics questions shall be asked in BSNL JAO Exam 2017.
- General English & General Aptitude/ Awareness
- Financial & Commercial Accounts
BSNL JAO Exam Pattern 2017
The paper-wise BSNL JAO Exam Pattern 2017 is given below. According to this pattern only, exam will be conducted. But the number of questions shall be asked based on decision of competent authorities of BSNL.
|BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2017|
|Paper-I BSNL JAO Exam 2017|
|General English||100 marks||Short Answer/ Objective type||3 hours|
|General Aptitude/ Awareness||50 marks||Objective type|
|Paper-II BSNL JAO Exam 2017|
|Financial & Commercial Accounts||300 marks||Objective type||3 hours|
- BSNL JAO is a Computer based exam.
- For about 450 marks exam will be conducted.
- Both objective and descriptive type questions shall be asked.
Detailed BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus 2017
Questions of BSNL JAO exam will be asked on Post Graduate Degree standard. Paper-I questions shall be asked to check the English knowledge and general awareness of candidates. For Paper-II JAO exam, questions would be drafted to assess the Financial management, Financial Statements, Bare Act, Advanced Accounting and Auditing knowledge of aspirants. By seeing the BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 that we have given below, aspirants will get some clear idea. Just go through it.
|Paper-I BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017||Paper-II BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017|
|General English and General Aptitude/ Awareness:
· Comprehension of given passage
· Usage & vocabulary
· Current events of national & international importance
· Indian Polity
· Indian Economy
· General Mental Ability
· Reasoning Ability
· Quantitative Aptitude/ Technique
|Financial & Commercial Accounts: Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax & Commercial Laws:
· Company Accounts Introduction, shares & debentures
· Company Accounts, Final Accounts
· Cash & fund flow statements
· Nature, objective & basic principles of auditing
· Techniques of auditing physical verification, examination of documents and vouching, direct confirmation, analytical review
· Planning & audit, audit programmes, working papers, audit process
· Valuation of internal controls
· Various types of audit
· Goals of Financial management
· Key activities of Financial Management
· Relationship of Finance to Accounting & Audit
· Organisation of Finance Function
· Basic concepts underlying accounting
· Balance sheet
· Profit & Loss Accounts
· Source & usage of final statements
· Financial topics related to balances received and profit & loss accounts
· Analysing financial performance
· Financial ratios
· Applications of financial analysis
· Problems in financial statements & analysis
· Break-even analysis & leverages
· Capital Budgeting
· Long term financing
· Working Capital Management
· Memorandum of understanding
· Financial Management & Control
· Company’s Act 1956 (with amendments)
· Contract Act
· Partnership Act
· Payment of Gratuity Act
· Consumer Protection Act
BSNL JAO Exam 2017
Applied candidates shall be given with admit cards to participate in the JAO Exam 2017 by BSNL. About 996 aspirants who are scoring good marks in this open competitive examination shall be considered for appointment in Junior Accounts Officer posts, based on circle he/ she had applied.
- Designation – Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)
- Vacancies – 996
- Last Date – 15th October 2017
- JAO Exam Date – 5th November 2017
|Official website||Click Here|
Note: From the above section, aspirants might have got enough information regarding BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 with exam pattern. Those who want to know more about BSNL JAO Exam 2017 can refer the official notification.