BPSC CCE Answer Key 2017: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has conducted one combined competitive examination at state level on 12th February 2017, on response of an official notice scattered out in September month. Numerous graduates/ post graduates had participated in this test, as they got valid Admit Card from Commission. Among the applied candidates, citizens who are found unfit based on eligibility are restricted to appear in this test. Particularly this joint test has been organised to occupy currently opened Civil Service posts in Bihar. As the exam has over now, answer keys will be released very soon by Commission to ensure correctness of responses. Those who wish to know more information about BPSC CCE Answer Key 2017 can read below paragraphs.
|Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Exam Name||60th to 62nd Combined Competitive Exam (CCE)-2017|
|Exam Date||12th February 2017|
|Material||BPSC Prelims Answer Key|
BPSC CCE Answer Key 2017
The nodal agency that conducted 60th to 62nd combined competitive examination is Bihar Public Service Commission, as it is the state government nominated recruiting authority. This test has been executed now inorder to fulfill 642 Administrative, Rajasva Adhikari, Gramin Vikas, Zila Ankeshan Padadhikari, Police Service, etc. vacancies existing in Bihar state. On this February month, first the Prelims round have been finished.
Full of objective type questions are asked in this exam and vast number of candidates had attended this test in different centres across state. Also test is executed in written format i.e. offline mode. Mostly within a week the answer keys for these MCQs will be let out by Commission. For identification, the BPSC CCE Answer Key 2017 will contain certain things like,
- Name of exam conducting authority
- Exam Name/ Type of Exam
- Type of Answer Key
- Subject/ Advertisement Number
- Question number and only correct answers (A/ B/ C/ D)
By using this BPSC CCE Answer Key 2017 key, contestants will be able to predict the following things approximately.
- Able to know correct answer for each question.
- Put marks by their own and self calculate the cut-off.
- Determine whether he/ she will be called for Main Examination.
BPSC CCE Selection Process 2017
For hiring persons for different Sevas across state, first this Preliminary exam has been conducted. This test is organized to screen maximum number of unsuitable persons, on the basis of general knowledge, mental abilities, etc. Next is the Main examination. Further, qualifying candidates in main test will be called for document verification/ interview. Preliminary exam marks will not be counted for preparing final merit list.
- Two stage Written Examination
- Interview/ Document Verification
Question Pattern: There is only one paper involved in this prelims test, which is General Studies and questions are set in English/ Hindi. The BPSC 60th to 62nd Prelims competitive exam is conducted with questions asked from General Science, Current Events, Indian Polity & Economy, Indian National Movement, History & Geography of India (especially Bihar).
- In OMR sheets test is conducted.
- Two hours time is given for this Prelims exam.
- Total number of questions involved is 150.
- Maximum marks for which test is conducted is 150.
How to Check Marks with BPSC CCE Answer Key 2017
Within the third/ fourth week of February 2017, BPSC CCE Answer Key 2017 for CCE will be scattered out through internet site. This will be officially released only by Commission in its website page, as BPSC is the exam conducted authority. By regularly visiting the BPSC website contestants will be able to know the details of keys updation. The answer keys are most important to publish correct results. The guidelines for getting this answer key are,
- Open the page bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Search for 60th to 62nd CCE Prelims Answer Key.
- If available, hit on the concerned link and open
- Save and download
- Thus BPSC CCE Answer Key 2017 can be successfully downloaded.
If question paper are prepared on different formats, then find the booklet series code (A/ B/ C/ D) and see the answers from key. For calculating his/ her prelims exam marks using the keys taken from BPSC official website, following steps will be useful.
- Compare the answer that you have marked in OMR sheet and response indicated in key.
- For correct answer put 1 mark.
- Finally count the total marks that you have evaluated.
Candidates who are meeting the cut-off set by Commission will be called for next round of selection i.e. Main exam which will be most probably conducted on May/ June 2017.
|Download Answer Key||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Notification Issued Date: 15th Sep 2016
- Notification Closed Date: 5th Dec 2016
- Date of Prelims Exam: 12th Feb 2017
- Tentative Date of Release of Answer Key: Within one/ two weeks of exam
Note: Enough details about the BPSC Civil Service Exam Prelims Answer Key 2017 (60th to 62nd CCE) are stated on above section. Refer the Commission’s website frequently to know more information.