Bihar TET 2017: The much awaited Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is going to be organized by Bihar School Examination Board in the month of June 2017. This will be happy news for people, whose passion is to become a teacher in any government or on permanent basis. Currently, about 11000 posts are available below Secondary teacher job and 7000 posts are below Higher Secondary Teacher job. Candidates who have completed intermediate level/ Bachelor Degree/ Diploma with B.Ed in their related subjects are eligible to apply for Bihar TET 2017 exam. Moreover, individuals who are applying for TET exam have to be fluent in Urdu language. Interested candidates are asked to read the below section for grabbing more information about this exam.
|Board Name||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Bihar TET 2017|
|Vacancy No’s||18000||Last Date||25-04-2017|
|Education||12th/ Diploma/ BA/ B.Sc|
|Job Nature||Permanent Basis|
Bihar TET 2017
Bihar TET is an entrance test conducted by BSEB for enthusiasts who wish to become as teacher in government schools from Class I to VIII. TET exam is very essential to get a teacher job. So, the BSEB has planned to conduct a Teacher Eligibility test for the academic year 2017. Candidates who get pass mark in this exam will be recruited below various government schools which are located in the districts of Bihar.
The information regarding the Bihar TET exam has been listed out in the below section.
- This exam is an objective type test which will be conducted in OMR sheets
- 150 minutes time will be given for finishing this exam.
- Candidates have score minimum 60% marks for getting TET certificate.
- This certificate is valid for 7 years.
- Fluency in Urdu language is required to apply for this exam.
Bihar TET Eligibility Criteria 2017
In this section, we are going to see about two main eligibility criteria which is required to apply for the Bihar TET exam i.e. Education and age Limit. Candidates who are fulfilling these criteria are only eligible to apply.
Essential Education: Aspirants who are willing to become teacher for class-I to V must have passed 12th std or Diploma in Elementary Education/ Special Education with B.Ed. Candidates who have completed BA/ B.Sc degree can become teacher for Class VI to VIII.
- For Class I-V – 12th/ Diploma with B.Ed
- For Class VI-VIII – BA/ B.Sc/D.Ed with B.Ed
Age Limitations: Appliers who have not completed 35 years as on the 1st day of January 2017 are eligible to apply for Bihar TET exam.
- Age Limit – 35 years
Age Concession: The upper age limit which has been mentioned above can be relaxed by appliers belonging to reserved category as per government guidelines.
- For OBC – 38 years
- For SC/ ST – 40 years
Bihar TET Exam Process 2017
After the verification of online application, appliers who seemed to be satisfying would be invited for Bihar TET Exam Process 2017. The intimation regarding the exam will be send through email or SMS. Candidates who are scoring minimum 60% marks in this test will be invited for document verification.
During this process, aspirants have to produce all the documentary proofs in original and Xerox form. Only after verification, you will be provided Bihar TET certificate, which is valid for 7 years.
- Written Exam
- Document verification
- Awarding Bihar TET certificate
Examination Pattern: The Bihar TET exam will be conducted in two phases i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II. The paper-I exam shall be conducted for candidates who wish be teachers for Class I to V and Paper-II exam is for Class VI to VIII teacher.
Some of the details regarding Bihar TET exam pattern has been given in the below section.
- It is an objective type test with four choices.
- Both the papers will contain 150 questions.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- Negative marks will not be detected for wrong answers.
- This exam shall be conducted for a duration of 30 hours
- Minimum pass mark is 90 (83 for OBC/ Women/ PWD & 75 for SC/ ST)
Application Fee: Aspirants can remit their application fee by using the online gateways such as Debit or Credit card or net banking. You can also remit your fee through offline by using e-challan form.
For General/ OBC
- For Paper-I – Rs.300/-
- For Both papers – Rs.400/-
For SC/ ST/ PH
- For Paper-I – Rs.150/-
- For Both Papers – Rs.200/-
How to Apply Online for Bihar TET 2017
Candidates who desire to begin their career as teacher are requested to apply for Bihar TET exam through online. The steps for online instructions are given in the below section.
- Go to the official site of BSE i.e. “www.bsebonline.net”.
- Click on the “TET Online Application” link which will be scrolling on the top of the page.
- On the next page, hit on the “Online Registration for Bihar TET”
- Click on the “Bihar TET” tab on the left side of the page.
- A dialog box will appear. Press “Yes”
- Click “Proceed” tab and fill the application form.
- Choose the payment option and make the fee payment.
- After final submission, an application form will be generated in printable format.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
|Official Notification & Apply Online here||bsebonline.net|
Dates to Remember
- Online Application Starts from – 6th April 2017
- Last Date for Online Application – 25th April 2017
- Last date for Fee payment through SBI challan – 27th April 2017
- Closing date for editing the application – 28th April 2017
- Exam date – 29th June 2017
Note: We have provided enough details regarding Bihar TET 2017 in the above section for the convenience of readers. You could also refer the official notification for grabbing more information about this job.