Bihar TET Admit Card 2017: Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) execution process is commonly undergoing at various states of India. In Bihar, this exam has been declared in the month of April 2017 and as per the extension, this exam will be conducted on 29th June 2017. The whole process included in this TET exam has been taken under the responsibility of Bihar School Examination Board. With respect to the no of vacancies and applications, exam centers are allotted. Now, Bihar TET Admit Card 2017 is delivered to fulfill these exam centers with candidates on the concerned day. So, whenever you felt free shall download your hall ticket from right now onwards. Those who are surfing for details about this hall ticket in internet media, you are in the right place.
|Board Name||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Exam name||Bihar TET 2017|
|No of Vacancies||18000|
|Exam Date||29th June 2017|
Bihar TET Admit Card 2017
Bihar School Examination Board is a body functioning under the Government of Bihar, in order to conduct examinations at Primary and Senior Secondary levels. Every year, the Government schools belonging to this state is occupied with highly talented and motivated Teachers by organizing Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Similarly, the announcement for TET declared this year also.
In various districts of the state, totally 18000 jobs are found vacant for Secondary Teachers and Higher Secondary Teachers. Beside the educational profile, individuals who are applying for TET exam have to be fluent in Urdu language. It must be a mind blowing opportunity for those who aimed to become a Teacher in Government Schools.
Instructions to Follow: Here, we points out some of the guidelines especially for the aspirants who are going to write the Bihar TET exam.
- The first thing to carry for the exam is admission certificate.
- Use blue or black ball point pen to answer the questions.
- Avoid bringing electronic gadgets inside the exam hall.
Bihar TET Exam 2017
Qualifications Required: Class wise, the applicant’s educational qualification tend to be varied. That is, those who willful to work in Classes from 1 to 5 should possess B.Ed Degree after completing 12th or Diploma. For upper classes, Bachelor Degree with B.Ed is preferred. Also, these candidates should be aged below 35 years and in certain cases age concession is also applicable.
- Academic Qualification – Diploma/ Bachelor Degree with B.Ed
- Age Limit – 35 years
Selection Method: Provisional admits cards will be distributed to the aspirants who are found to be fit to participate in the TET exam. To find out deserving candidates, the selection team validates all the received online applications based on the information provided by them.
Those who scored 60% marks will be considered as qualified and on higher order merit basis they will be called for document verification. After verification of the documents, he/ she will be provided with TET certificate. This certificate would be valid for 7 years.
- Written exam
- Document verification
- Issuing Bihar TET certificate
Exam Pattern & Phases: A slight difference is found in between the exam paper-I and paper-II. These two exams will be conducted on a same day in morning and afternoon sessions.
- All the questions will be in MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) pattern with four choices.
- Each of the papers will contain 150 questions.
- One mark is assigned for each question.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
- This exam will be conducted for a composite duration of 30 hours.
- The minimum pass mark set for TET exam is 90 marks (60%)
|Sl.no||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1||Child development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Sl.no||Subject||No of questions||Marks|
|1||Child development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|4||a. Mathematics & Science
b. Social Studies
How to Download Bihar TET Admit Card 2017
In response of Bihar Elementary Teacher Secondary Eligibility Test 2017 reached the ears of career seekers, more number of online applications received beyond the expectation of Bihar School examination Board. From the same portal itself, where the board invites applications now updates the TET Admit Card 2017. There is no other way to get to get this provisional admit cards. In order to download your own admit card, application number and password obtained at the time of online registration is mandatory. The exact way of accessing the admit cars is listed below,
- At first, visit the website “www.bsebonline.net”.
- Go to “News & Events”
- Among the various current updates rolling on, click on TET Admit Card 2017 link.
- It will be taken you to the login page.
- Feed the information such as application number and password.
- Immediately, it will download the admit card on the screen in printable format.
- Finally, take it as a print out and carry the document on the day of exam.
|Download BTET Admit Card here||bsebonline.net|
Dates to Remember
- Last Date for Online Application – 25th April 2017
- Date of TET Exam – 29th June 2017
Note: We provide plenty of information in regard of Bihar TET exam and the steps for downloading hall tickets for that exam.