Assam STET Syllabus 2017: In order to provide quality education to the Students studying under Adarsha Vidyalayas, Secondary Education Department of Assam is going to hire Graduate Teachers through Special Teacher Eligibility Test (STET). It is a common standardized exam especially arranged for the candidates who are residing in the state of Assam. Also, it is an objective type exam organized for B.Ed Degree holders. So, those who are holding this degree are intimated here to get ready for attending the exam, if you aspire to be placed in Government Teacher positions. The syllabus for the concerned exam is updated here in free of cost. Those who are in need of Assam STET Syllabus 2017 can download it here.
|Assam STET Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Assam STET Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Syllabus Download||Exam Category||Graduate Teacher|
|Exam Date||Announced soon||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Department||Secondary Education Department of Assam||Official Site||www.rmsaassam.in|
Assam STET Syllabus 2017
The Directorate of Secondary Education in Assam is functioning under the Education Department of Assam. It is responsible for the administrative control, Development & Expansion, Inspection & Supervision, Monitoring & Evaluation of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. This Secondary Education Department of Assam will screen the applicants who can offer their service as qualified Teachers via STET exam. Very soon aspiring aspirants will get intimation regarding the Special Teacher Eligibility Test.
Hereby, all the contenders are advised to start your exam preparation by keeping the Assam High School TET Syllabus 2017. All candidates who pass the TET will be awarded a certificate. The validity of the certificate shall be for a maximum period of 5(five) years, from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee and Government of Assam.
Main Subjects: The questions asked for Special Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) will be drafted from the below sub topics.
- General Studies
- Current Affairs
- General English
Assam STET Scheme of Exam
- The exam shall be for 200 questions for a total of 200 marks.
- All the questions will be of objective multiple choice type.
- Each of the correct answer carries one mark.
|Sl.No||Name of the Subject||Number of questions||Total Marks|
Subject Wise Topics in Assam High School TET Syllabus 2017
For each test subjects, candidates can get the syllabus herein.
Syllabus for General Studies:
- History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History
- Indian Political System and Constitution of India
- General Science and Technology
- Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam
- Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam
- Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis
- Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools
Syllabus for Current Affairs:
- Matters of State
- National and International importance
- Political and Economic developments
- Culture, Art, Literature
- Scientific and Technological advancements, etc.
Syllabus for Pedagogy & General English:
Unit 1: Teaching –Learning Process and Pedagogy
- General Principles of Teaching, Maxims of Teaching
- Significant trends in Modern Teaching Learning Process
- Process of Learning-Major Laws of Learning, Role of Motivation in Learning
- Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Teaching Skills
- Teaching Devices
- Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: Cognitive, Affective & Psychomotor
- Lesson Plan: Essentials of a good Unit
- Teaching Aids
Unit 2: Educational Psychology
- Educational Psychology- Its Meaning and Nature: Application of Educational
- Psychology in the classroom.
- Attention and Interest – Its Educational Implication
- Personality- Its Concept- role of family and school in personality development
- Education of Children with Special Needs
- Mental Health and Hygiene, Adjustment and Mechanism
- Intelligence- concept and nature: Individual differences in intelligence, creativity.
Unit 3: Psychology of Adolescence
- Significance of Adolescence Period
- Dimensions of Development during Adolescence- physical, intellectual,
- social, emotional and moral.
- Emotional problems in the classroom.
- Understanding the adolescent learner- role of family and school
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Guidance and Counseling
- Understanding Developmental Hazards during adolescence.
- General English
Unit 1: Remedial Grammar
- Tense Forms
- Auxiliaries- primary and modals
- Direct and indirect narration
- Active and passive voice
- Appropriate prepositions
- Vocabulary-antonyms, Synonyms
- Pairs of Words
Unit 2: Composition
- Letter Writing- Personal and Formal
- Report Writing
- Phrases and idioms
- Sentence structure – word order
- Paragraph writing
- Precis writing
- Miscellaneous Corrections
Assam STET 2017
Here we are going to discuss some of the details about Special Teacher Eligibility Test (STET). Depending on the official notification, appliers must be a citizen of India and resident of Assam. Participating in this exam is possible only for those who possess B.Ed Degree. To qualify in TET Examination, candidates must score at least 60% marks. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD. The notification released for STET holds the following information.
- Educational Qualification – B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com with B.Ed
- Age Limit – 18 to 43 years
- Application type – Online
- Exam Mode – Offline
Date to Remember:
|Assam STET will be conducted on||Announced soon|
Note: For the convenience of candidates who are seeking for information about Assam STET Syllabus 2017, we narrate this article. You may also get information regarding the exam pattern.