APSET Hall Ticket 2018: On 18th March 2018, Andhra University disclosed an APSET exam notification over its official portal and other career sites. On referring that notice, many aspirants who are passionate about Assistant Professor/ Lecturer Posts can write this exam to get the eligibility certificate. As said earlier, the APSET exam is going to take place on 1st July 2018. In order to appear for this exam, you will need an entry card. For that reason; the university has given the link for downloading APSET Hall Ticket 2018 over their official site. Use the necessary login credentials for grabbing your admit card. This article is written especially with an aim of helping aspirants in downloading their APSET Admit card and to know more details about this exam.
|APSET Hall Ticket 2018|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET)|
|APSET Exam||Assistant Professor/ Lecturer Posts|
|Exam Mode||OMR Based Test|
|Website||www.andhrauniversity.edu.in or www.apset.net.in|
APSET Hall Ticket 2018
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) is an examination conducted by Andhra University for checking the eligibility of aspirants who wish to become Assistant Professors/ Lecturers. This year also, the university has planned to conduct the exam on 1st July 2018.
So they have updated the link for downloading the APSET Hall Ticket 2018. The admit card can be downloaded by using the email id and password, which you received during online registration. This exam will be conducted on three sessions on a single day.
Aspirants who are qualifying in this exam have to appear for Document verification. The contents which are mentioned on the system generated APSET Admit Card 2018 is as listed below,
- Candidates Name
- Exam Centre
- Session (Morning or Afternoon)
- Columns for Sign and Thumb Impression
- General Instructions for Candidates
- Exam Timing
- Photo of the candidate, etc
Important Things you should know before entering the Exam Hall: Aspirants who are going to appear for the APSET Exam should carry their Admit Card along with valid photo ID proofs such as PAN card, Voters ID, Passbook, etc. Other important details are given in the below list,
- You have to be present in the exam hall, one hour before the specified time
- Have a Blue or Black ball point pen for marking answers
- Put your thumb impression and sign on the attendance sheet
- Bring your APSET Admit card and photo ID proof
- Don’t discuss answers inside the exam hall
- No candidates are allowed to leave the examination hall before the completion of Test
APSET Exam 2018
Aspirants who desire to join as Assistant professors/ Lecturers in any well known university in Andhra Pradesh should qualify in the APSET exam. Based on the marks obtained by them in this exam, he or she will be awarded with certificate which would be valid for about 7 years. Some of the important details like qualification, selection and exam pattern has been explained clearly in the below section.
Eligibility Conditions: Individuals who have completed Master’s Degree in their relevant subject with 55% marks in aggregate from a UGC recognized university or institute are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Upper Age Limit – No Limits
- Qualification – Master’s Degree
Selection Process: With reference to the details submitted through online, only the satisfying candidates would be invited for APSET Exam 2018. This examination will be conducted in three papers. Participants who are qualifying in all the three papers are only eligible to apply for document verification.
All the original documents should be submitted at the time of certificate verification. Only after verifying the documents, the candidates will be offered APSET Certificate, which can be used while looking for Assistant Professor/ Lecturer jobs.
- Written Test – Paper-I, Paper – II & Paper-III
- Document Verification
- Awarding Certificate
Question Paper Pattern & Stages: There are totally three papers in the APSET exam i.e. Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-II. In this exam, Paper-I is common for all the candidates. All the three papers will be conducted on the same day only. These questions papers will comprise of objective type question and the questions shall be typed in English as well as in Telugu.
For your understanding, we have listed the question pattern in the below section.
- It is an objective type test with four alternatives
- APSET exam will be conducted in OMR sheet
- There will be 60 questions in Paper-I and you must answer minimum 50 questions
- Each question will be carry 2 marks
- Negative marks will not be detected for each and every wrong answer
|Session||Paper||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||I||60 (but you have to answer any 50 questions)||100||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.)|
|Second||II||50||100||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.)|
|Third||III||75||150||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.)|
Steps to Download APSET Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates who have applied for APSET Exam 2018 on the month of May 2018 are asked to download their Admit cards for the upcoming examination. You can use your Email ID, Password and Security key for getting your APSET Hall Ticket 2018. Even if you have forgotten the Password, you can easily get from your old email, which you received during online registration.
You can either use the official portal of Andhra University or APSET for downloading the Admit Card. The steps involved in grabbing the admit card has been given in the below section.
- Go to the official site of APSET i.e. “www.apset.net.in”.
- Click on the “Login” tab on the home page.
- Next page, click on the “Continue to Login”
- Enter the details like Email ID , Password and Security Key.
- After hitting on the “Submit” button, your Admit card will appear in printable form.
- Click on the “Download” symbol for saving that file.
- Take the printout of the Admit card.
Exam Venue: The APSET Exam is going to be conducted on six major districts of Andhra Pradesh. The exam centers will be usually the colleges which are located in that particular district. However, the exact exam center can be known after receiving your admit card only.
|Centre Code||Regional Centre Name|
|Download Hall Ticket||apset.net.in|
- Advertisement Issued Date – 18th March 2018
- Online Registration Started from – 26th March 2018
- Last Date for Online Application – 2nd May 2018
- Admit Card Release Date – 24th June 2018
- Date of APSET Exam – 1st July 2018
Note: We have discussed enough information regarding APSET Hall Ticket 2018 and Examination Pattern in the above section. You are asked to go through the above said link for grabbing more details.