APPSC One Time Registration 2017: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducts recruitment for appointing suitable aspirants from open market in various government cadres of the state. To apply for APPSC recruitment, candidates must have APPSC One Time Registration Login id and password. Otherwise aspirants will not be able to submit their job applications for recruitment that is being announced by APPSC. Government job seekers (especially residents of Andhra Pradesh) will definitely show interest to use the opportunities that are scattered out by APPSC. But even now, most of the candidates don’t know what is the correct APPSC One Time Registration 2017 Procedure? Due to this reason, some of the aspirants are stepping behind without applying for their dream jobs. For helping such sort of enthusiastic candidates, here we came with the detailed explanation of APPSC One Time Registration Process. Aspirants who are seeking for this information to apply for current APPSC recruitment can make use of it.
APPSC One Time Registration 2017
No need to pay any fees to do APPSC One Time Registration. Just aspirants will be asked to enter their basic details, address for communication, educational qualification, photograph and signature in the APPSC One Time Registration Form.
By entering and submitting those details correctly, you will get APPSC One Time Profile Registration Login id and Password. Keep that id and password safe, to apply for current or future APPSC recruitment.
Pre-requisites to do APPSC One Time Profile Registration 2017
Individuals must keep the following things in their hands to do APPSC One Time Registration 2017, before sitting to register.
- Active email id and mobile number.
- Aadhar card and necessary original certificates for reference.
- Scanned copy of signature in file size 30 Kb and dimension 5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Scanned copy of photograph with file size 50 Kb and dimension 5 cm x 4.5 cm. Also in bottom of photo the name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be neatly printed.
How to do APPSC One Time Registration 2017?
By keeping above said things, sit infront of Computer to do APPSC One Time Registration 2017. Then only your registration will become easier. The step-by-step procedure to obtain APPSC One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) id and password are given below.
- Open the page www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Hit the Click here link given against “Online application submission for all notifications and to visit commission’s website” quote.
- The following page will open.
- While scrolling the above given page you can see the following options.
- Click the One Time Profile Registration tab in it.
- The One Time Registration APPSC Login page will open with New registration, Modify registration links for Direct recruitment and departmental tests as shown below.
- Click the New Registration link given against Direct recruitment.
- The APPSC One Time Registration Form will open as shown below.
- Fill all the personal, communication, etc. details one-by-one in APPSC One Time Registration page.
- After filling upto qualification details, next step is uploading of photograph and signature.
- Choose the file and upload it.
- Tick in the checkbox of Notification alerts and declaration.
- Atlast press the “Preview” tab.
- Check the entire information that you have entered and do any changes if required.
- Enter the captcha code and then press “Submit” button.
- After submission of APPSC One Time Registration Form, unique reference id, mobile code and email code will be sent to candidate’s mobile number and email id.
APPSC One Time Registration Confirmation: Applicants are requested to note down the OTPR Reference ID generated after successful registration for future proceedings. Applicants need to confirm their registration by using the unique codes sent to his/ her mobile number and email id. Only if APPSC One Time Registration Confirmation is done by aspirants, APPSC One Time Profile Registration will be considered as successful.
APPSC One Time Registration Modification: If aspirants have entered incorrect mobile number and email address in APPSC OTPR form, then mobile code/ email code will not be sent to the mobile number and email address of candidates. In such cases, aspirants can use the Modify Registration option available in One Time Profile Registration section. Aspirants who had entered any wrong information in the registration form can also do APPSC One Time Registration edit using this option.
Recover OTPR ID: Candidates who want to recover their APPSC One Time Registration Login id can click the Recover OTPR option available in homepage of APPSC official website. Fill the requisite details in appropriate boxes and submit it to recover your lost OTPR id.
Using OTPR id and password given at the time of registration, aspirants can login and apply for APPSC recruitment/ exams.
|Official Site||Click here|
Candidates who need more information about APPSC One Time Registration can visit the official website of Commission and read the OTPR user manual.