APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) sometimes conducts general recruitment for Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) posts. This is one of the Group-III services recruitment that will be conducted for A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service Department. Any degree holders can apply for this job, if having interest. Only exam will be conducted for selecting deserving number of aspirants, amongst appliers. Do you guys want to know about the exam pattern and syllabus of APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment? Then go through the following paragraphs. You will get the detailed APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 and its exam pattern to download.
|APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Group-III Exam 2018||Exam Category||Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV)|
|Material||APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 Download PDF||Exam Phase||Prelims, Mains|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon…||Exam Type||Objective type|
|Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)||Official website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was working under the control of state government, by doing recruitment and conducting competitive exams that are required to select suitable number of aspirants for various civil services posts that are vacant in state. This Panchayat Secretary recruitment is one among that.
The only phase of selection for Panchayat Secretary Recruitment is written exam. But the written exam has two phases. First one is the screening exam and second one is the main exam. Screening exam will be conducted only if the applications submitted by job seekers exceed 25000 in number. Otherwise only main exam would be conducted.
In this article, aspirants can find the APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 for both the tests. By reading the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018 itself, contestants will get idea about what to study for exam. All the Best!
Major topics of APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam 2018: There will be single exam paper in screening test and 2 exam papers in main exam. The topics are,
- Current Affairs, General Science & economic development in India
- General Studies & Mental Ability
- Rural Development & problems in rural areas
The Screening exam will be conducted in OMR sheets and Main exam will be conducted on Computers, by A.P. Public Service Commission.
APPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern 2018 for Panchayat Secretary Posts
The pattern by which questions will be drafted for Panchayat Secretary exam is given below. This is the exact APPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern 2018 that is announced by exam conducting authority.
|APPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern 2018 for Panchayat Secretary Screening Test|
|No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Current Affairs, General Science, Economic development in India, etc.||150 questions||150 marks||150 minutes|
|APPSC Group 3 Main Exam Pattern 2018 for Panchayat Secretary Posts|
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 questions||150 marks||150 minutes|
|2||Rural Development & problems in rural areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150 questions||150 marks||150 minutes|
- Multiple choice objective type questions will be asked in exam.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Each paper of exam will be conducted for 2 ½ hours
- About 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer marked by candidates.
Detailed Syllabus for APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Exam 2018
Written exam questions will be drafted on Degree standard, for Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) APPSC recruitment. Below you can find some of the most important topics from which questions will be drafted for screening exam of Panchayat Secretary Group 3 posts. Candidates who are preparing according to the APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 that is given below can definitely crack in the screening test.
APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 for Screening Test:
- National, International and Regional Current Affairs
- Current developments in science, technology & information technology
- History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement
- Economic development in India since independence
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation
- Indian Constitution
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/ problems
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India (including Constitutional amendments & reports of various committees)
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh
- Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh
- Women Empowerment and Economic development, etc.
Candidates who are shortlisted for main exam can study the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus that we have given below in table, to crack well in upcoming main exam. These are the topics from which questions are drafted for previous group 3 exam.
|Syllabus for APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Main Exam 2018|
|General Studies & Mental Ability||Rural Development & Problems in Rural Areas (especially A.P.)|
|· Events of national and international importance
· Basic things about Disaster management
· Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation
· Basics of General Science
· Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
· Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs
· Implications to financial resources of state government
· Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation
· Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues
· AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP, etc.
|· Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh and India
· Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
· Rural Sociology
· Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P
· Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh
· Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh
· Community Based Organisations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
· Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
· Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes
· Flagship Rural Development schemes of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh, etc.
APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018
After written exam (i.e. mains), APPSC will prepare a category-wise merit list for appointment. Depending upon vacancies existing for Panchayat Secretary posts under A.P. government, deserving number of aspirants will be selected for Grade-IV category service. If necessary, interview/ document verification would also be conducted before selection.
- Designation – Panchayat Secretary
- Vacancies – Announced Soon…
- Exam Date – Announced Soon…
|Official website||Click Here|
Note: Aspirants who are searching for APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018 for Panchayat Secretary posts might have got it from above section. To know more about this exam, refer the official notification that is linked in this article.