APPSC Group 1 2018: Every year Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) announces state-wide competitive exam for Group-I services. As this is a government selection, not only from Andhra Pradesh but also from other states interested aspirants will rush and participate in APPSC Group 1 Exam. To alert candidates who had missed job opportunity in few cut off marks difference on previous Group 1 exams and to provide essential information to the new job seekers, now we came here with an exciting good news. Yes, APPSC Group 1 Exam 2018 is going to be conducted soon. By referring APPSC Tentative Calendar 2017-18 we are saying this information. According to APPSC Calendar 2018, most probably APPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2018 will be released on November 2017. So, now let’s wait for the release of APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018. Before that, if you want to know about the details of posts, salary, fees, etc. of upcoming APPSC Group 1 2018 recruitment, go through the following paragraphs.
|APPSC Group 1 2018 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Group-I Exam 2018|
|Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Qualification||Degree/ Post Graduation|
|Application Type||Online mode|
|Last Date||Announced Soon…|
|Exam Date||Screening test: Mar 2018|
|Main Exam: Aug 2018|
|Exam Type||Screening: Objective type|
|Main Exam: Descriptive type|
APPSC Group 1 2018
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is the government agency that hires suitable aspirants for various civil service posts that are vacant within state, whenever necessary. APPSC Group 1 Services Exam 2018 is one of the combined competitive exam that is being conducted once in every year by Commission, for various departments like Excise, Police, Labour, etc.
- Both male and female aspirants are eligible to make an attempt for APPSC Group 1 2018 Exam.
- Expected number of vacancies is 100. As soon as APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017-18 is released, we will update about the exact vacancy details.
- Candidates submitting job applications on response of APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018 must be ready to serve anywhere in Andhra Pradesh (if selected).
APPSC Group 1 Services and Salary 2018
The APPSC Group I 2018 Recruitment is being conducted to hire suitable aspirants for the various posts like Deputy Collector, Municipal Commissioner, etc. Depending upon service, Andhra Pradesh government will give monthly salary as follows.
|APPSC Group 1 Jobs 2018 and Salary|
|No.||Name of Post||Departments||Salary Scale|
|1.||Deputy Collector||A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch)||Rs.40270 to 93780/- + admissible allowances|
|2.||Commercial Tax Officer||A.P. Commercial Taxes Service|
|3.||Deputy Superintendent of Police||A.P. Police Service|
|4.||District Registrar||A.P. Registration & Stamps Service||Rs.37100 to 91450/- + admissible allowances|
|5.||District B.C. Welfare Officer||A.P. B.C. Welfare Service|
|6.||Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent||A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service||Rs.35120 to 87130/- + admissible allowances|
|7.||Municipal Commissioner Grade-II||A.P. Municipal Administration Service|
|8.||Assistant Commissioner of Labour||A.P. Labour Service|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for APPSC Group 1 Exam 2018
Following are some of the minimum eligibilities that should be satisfied by job seekers who have desire to write APPSC Group 1 2018 Exam.
- Qualification: Graduates are the eligible persons to make an attempt for APPSC Group 1 Exam 2018. But for the jobs in labour department, candidates completed post graduation in law/ Social work, etc. shall be given preference.
- Commissioner of Labour: any Degree or PG in Law/ Social Work (Labour Welfare & Personnel Management/ Industrial Labour Relations)
- All other Group 1 posts: any Degree
- Age Restrictions: Depending upon post you wish to write APPSC Group 1 Exam 2018, the minimum and maximum age limits will differ as follows.
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent: 18 to 28 years
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 21 to 30 years
- Other Group 1 posts: 18 to 42 years
- Age Relaxations: Above said upper age limits shall be relaxed on following cases by APPSC, based on government orders.
- SC/ ST/ BCs: 5 years
- PH persons: 10 years
- Ex-SM/ NCC Instructors: 3 years + length of service
- AP government employees: 5 years + length of regular service (except for APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities, etc. employees)
- Retrenched temporary employees of AP Census Dept (minimum 6 months service): 3 years
- Physical Requirements: To apply for APPSC Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent and Deputy Superintendent of Police Group 1 jobs, individuals must possess following physical standards.
|1.||Asst. Prohibition & Excise Superintendent||· Height 165 cms
· Chest 81 cms on expiration (expansion of atleast 5cms)
|2.||Deputy. Superintendent of Police (male)||· Height 167.6 cms
· Chest 86.3 cms on expiration and not less than 5 cms on full inspiration
|3.||Deputy. Superintendent of Police (female)||· Height 152.5 cms
· Weight 45.5 Kgs
|4.||Deputy. Superintendent of Police (STs)||· Height 164 cms
· Chest 83.8 cms on expiration and not less than 5 cms on full inspiration
- Medical Fitness: Candidates applying for Deputy Superintendent of Police jobs under APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018 must have good vision standards.
- Clear vision
APPSC Group 1 Selection Procedure 2018
Candidates who are submitting job applications on or before last date shall be considered for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018. Deserving candidates will be selected for APPSC Group 1 posts, by following ways.
- Screening test
- Main Exam
- Oral test/ Interview
- Physical/ Medical Tests (as applicable)
APPSC Group 1 Screening Test 2018: First screening test shall be conducted to reject most unfitting competitors from the initial stage itself. Objective type questions shall be asked on APPSC Group 1 Screening test 2018 as per pattern given below.
|APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2018 for Screening Test|
|No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 questions||150 marks||150 minutes|
APPSC Group 1 Main Exam 2018: Candidates shortlisted from screening exam shall be given with hall tickets for APPSC Group 1 Main Exam 2018. Conventional type of questions shall be asked on main exam as per pattern given below.
|APPSC Group 1 Main Exam Pattern 2018|
|Qualifying paper||General English||150 marks|
|I||General Essay||150 marks|
|II||History & cultural heritage of India with emphasis on
20th Century History of India
|Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of
various social and cultural movements in Andhra
|General overview of the Indian Constitution|
|III||Planning in India & Indian Economy||150 marks|
|Land Reforms and social changes in Andhra Pradesh after Independence|
|Andhra Pradesh Economy present status, its strengths and weaknesses|
|IV||The role and Impact of Science & Technology in the
development of India with emphasis on the applied aspects
|General awareness with the modern trends in life sciences|
|Development and environmental problems|
|V||Data analysis and Interpretation of diagrammatic data||150 marks|
|Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude|
APPSC Group 1 Interview 2018: According to APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017-18, oral test for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018 will be conducted for 75 marks.
Physical and medical tests will be conducted wherever applicable. Selection to the posts will be based on combining the written exam and interview marks together. Further, post preferences indicated by competitors and available number of vacancies in each zones/ departments will be taken into account.
How to Apply for APPSC Group 1 2018 Exam?
Fee: Aspirants have to pay application fee as well as exam fee to participate in APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018. Both the payments will be accepted only by means of online payment gateway. Candidates can use Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card facilities for fee payment.
|APPSC Group 1 Exam Fee||Rs.120/-|
|Exam Fee Exemption||SC/ ST/ BC of A.P|
|PH/ Ex-SM of any state|
|Aspirants from family having Household supply white card of A.P.|
|Unemployed youth of A.P. within 18 to 42 years age|
APPSC Registration for Group 1 Exam 2018
Interested aspirants can submit application for Andhra Pradesh Group 1 2018 Exam, through official website of APPSC. The APPSC Group 1 Apply Online guidelines for successful submission of APPSC Online Application are given below.
- Go to psc.ap.gov.in website.
- Hit the “Click here” link given in bottom of the page against Online Application Submission.
- Read the detailed official advertisement from Latest Notifications section.
- Then click “One Time Registration” available in homepage.
- Click the “New Registration” link given against “Direct Recruitment”.
- Do APPSC registration successfully and get the User id.
- Already registered aspirants no need to do OTR registration again. If needed, you can modify the profile details.
- Now come to homepage and click “Online Application Submission” link.
- Fill the User id and mobile number in appropriate boxes and press “Go” button to do New User Login Registration.
- If you are an already registered candidate in APPSC, click the “Existing User” tab available in New User Login Registration page and enter your user id, password and press “Login” button.
- Currently active online applications will appear.
- Click the Online Application for APPSC Group 1 Services Recruitment 2018.
- Fill the appropriate details in APPSC Online Application.
- Choose the exam centres and Preview the entered information.
- Edit, if any changes have to be made.
- Finally press “Submit” button.
- Online payment gateway will appear after application submission.
- Do the transaction successfully and download the receipt.
- Printout copy of APPSC Group 1 Application 2018 can also be taken for future reference.
|Official Site||Click here|
APPSC Tentative Calendar Dates for Group 1 Exam 2018
|Events||Tentative Dates for AP Group 1 Exam|
|APPSC Group 1 Notification will be released on||November 2017|
|Online applications for APPSC Group 1 Exam 2018 can be submitted from||November 2017|
|Last date for submitting APPSC Group 1 Online Application 2018||December 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||December 2017|
|Hall tickets for screening test will be issued from||7 days before exam date|
|Date of APPSC Group 1 Screening test 2018||March 2018|
|Preliminary exam results will be announced on||April/ May 2018|
|Hall tickets for main exam will be issued from||7 days before commencement of exam|
|Date of APPSC Group 1 Main Exam 2018||23rd, 25th, 27th, 29th, 31st July 2018 and 2nd August 2018|
|APPSC results for Group 1 main exam will be announced on||September/ October 2018|
|Date of APPSC Group 1 Oral test 2018||Updated Soon…|
|Final results will be announced on||Updated Soon…|
Note: Candidates searched for APPSC Group 1 2018 exam dates and its related information might have got it from above section. To know immediate updates about this recruitment, keep in touch with our website.