ESSO INCOIS Recruitment 2017: Earth System Science Organisation (ESSO) had broadcasted a job notification in internet and printed media, for announcing 19 vacancies recently opened in regular and temporary positions. The designations that are mentioned in the ESSO INCOIS Recruitment 2017 notification are Scientific Assistant ‘A’, Project Scientist ‘D’, Project Scientist ‘C’, Project Scientist ‘B’, Project Assistant and Lab Attendant. Eligible Candidates who intending to serve under research and project works of ESSO INCOIS, could apply through their authorized web portal. Additional information regarding the educational qualifications, other eligibility conditions, selection, applying procedure is discussed below.
|ESSO INCOIS Recruitment 2017 – Highlights – Earth System Science Organisation (ESSO)|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant, Project Assistant||Vacancies||73|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Sc, Masters Degree||Job Type||Permanent or Temporary|
|Selection||Written Test/ Interview||Application||Online|
|Last Date||15-09-2017||Job Location||Hyderabad|
ESSO INCOIS Recruitment 2017
Earth System Science Organisation (ESSO) is an autonomous research centre to promote scientific, technological research and development studies in earth Sciences. It is controlled by the Ministry of Earth Sciences and Indian Government. A recruitment notification has been revealed by Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Sciences (INCOIS), one of the subsidiaries of ESSO. While referring the notification, we get informed that some of the regular and temporary positions are not yet to be filled.
The interview board is conducting recruitment for enrolling apt candidates in ESSO INCOIS Vacancies. During the time of selection, reservation benefits are applicable only for regular post. Are you the one, wish to secure job opportunity in ESSO INCOIS, shall submit the job application in online mode.
Position Wise ESSO INCOIS Vacancies
|Sl. No||Positions||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|2||Research Associate||04||35 years||Rs.34000/-|
|3||Project Scientist ‘C’||02||40 years||Rs.66417/-|
|4||Project Scientist ‘B’||15||35 years||Rs.55020/-|
|5||Project Assistant||44||28 years||Rs.35370/-|
|6||Lab Attendant||06||25 years||Rs.18340/-|
Necessary Qualifications: Aspirants who are holding the Diploma or Graduate or post Graduate Degree in concerned specialisation are eligible for ESSO INCOIS Recruitment. Scientific Assistant ‘A’ post requires first class qualification with 60% of marks or equivalent.
- For Scientific Assistant – M.Sc Degree
- For Project Scientist ‘B’ – Masters Degree
- For Lab Attendant – Diploma
- For Programmer – BE, B.Tech
- For other posts – UG or PG degree
Age Restrictions: Candidate who meet the age criteria are only considered for ESSO INCOIS Jobs. The upper age limit for each of the posts and relaxation for reserved category is listed below,
- Upper age for Scientific Assistant & Project Assistant – 28 years
- Upper age for Project Scientist ‘D’ – 50 years
- Upper age for Project Scientist ‘C’ 40 years
- Upper age for Project Scientist ‘B’ – 35 years
- Upper age for Lab Attendant – 25 years
- Age relaxation for ST category – 5 years
Selection Process: The recruitment for the above mentioned posts will be on interview performance. In case the number of applications received in response is large, then the selection team shortlists the applicants based on the records of academic performance and relevant experience. Candidates attending the selection will not receive the cost for the journey.
Salary Offered: Deserving candidates who are employed under regular post of Scientific Assistant ‘A’ will get the monthly salary in terms of pay scale and additional benefit of grade pay. Consolidated monthly emolument is provided for the temporary employees.
|Project Scientist ‘D’||Rs.77290/-|
|Project Scientist ‘C’||Rs.66417/-|
|Project Scientist ‘B’||Rs.55020/-|
How to Apply Online for ESSO INCOIS Recruitment 2017
To apply for the Scientist, Assistant and Lab Attendant posts applicants must fill the online application form. Before applying, interested candidates must keep the valid e-mail ID and required documents. The step-by-step procedure for applying is mentioned below,
- At first, visit the website “www.incois.gov.in”.
- After entering the website, click on “Vacancies” menu on the top of the home page.
- Find the advertisement and read the details furnished in that.
- If you are satisfied with the details furnished in the notification, then proceed to apply by hitting on “Apply Online”
- It will display the application form in the screen.
- Feed all the requisite information in the blank columns.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, educational, caste and experience certificates.
- Finally submit the application, by ensuring the filled in details are correct.
- At the end of the process, don’t forget to retain the print out of the application form for future use.
Date to Remember
- Last date to submit the online application – 15th Sep 2017
Note: The Above all detailed sections carry the information about regular and temporary vacant posts currently available in ESSO INCOIS. If the applicants need more information, refer the official notification.