EIL Recruitment 2018: Recently Engineers India Limited (EIL) has announced a Recruitment Notification for filling the Post of Management Trainee with a total of 67 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this EIL Recruitment 2018 through Online Mode. These vacancies are going to be filled according to GATE score secured by the applicants. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given in the below section.
|EIL Recruitment 2018|
|No of Vacancies||67|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc|
|Last Date||2nd May 2018|
|Job Type||Temporary/ Permanent|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
EIL Recruitment 2018
Engineers India Limited (EIL) is a Public Sector Undertaking company under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas founded in the Year 1965 with its headquarters at New Delhi. Initially this company was formed as a Private Limited Company under the name ‘Engineers India Private Limited’ and later it was transformed into a Public Sector Enterprise. It is mainly involved in providing Engineering and related technical services for Petroleum refineries and other Industrial Projects. Every year this Organization conducts various Recruitment for filling up the vacancies under different Designations. For most of the EIL Jobs the Individuals are selected on the basics of their Performance in the Interview Process. But now, they are going to hire candidates via GATE 2017 as well as interview. Remaining details about the latest Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2018 is given below.
EIL Vacancy 2018 Details
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Management Trainee||Civil||17||25 years||Rs.180000/-|
Salary Offered: Candidates will get a Monthly salary in the following pay scale with other allowances as per the norms of the organization.
- Rs.60000-180000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for EIL Recruitment 2018
Candidates must aware about the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria before applying for Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2018.
Academic Qualification:Candidates must have studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from any recognized board or University.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc
Age Limit: Age Limit will be differed for various categories of applicants as per EIL Recruitment rules.
- General Category – 25 years
- OBC Category – 28 years
- SC/ ST Category – 30 years
- PWD Category – 35 years (+ 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ ST)
Selection Procedure for EIL Vacancies
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Those who shortlisted based on the GATE marks will be invited for interview through registered e-mail.
- GATE Marks
Applying Procedure for EIL Recruitment 2018
Candidates who satisfy all the above mentioned Eligibility Criteria can apply for EIL Recruitment 2018 through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below,
- Initially candidate has to visit the Official website of EIL “www.engineersindia.com”
- Now click the Recruitment of Management Trainees Tab and download the Advertisement
- Then, hit on “Post to Apply” link
- Click on “Registration Details” link for initial registration
- Start filling the Online Application with Correct details
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copies of the Passport Size colour Photograph, Signature and other required documents in the Specifications as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Finally submit the application form
- Candidates are not required to send the Print out of the Online Application Form, but it is necessary to download it for future reference
|EIL Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting date for Online Application||11th April 2018|
|Last date for Online Application||2nd May 2018|
Here we have discussed about EIL Recruitment 2018 and their related information. If you still have any doubts then you are advised to write on our comments section.