EIC India Recruitment 2017: Export Inspection Council (EIC) of India has announced a recruitment drive for experienced guys on Administration/ Finance/ Inspection, etc. fields with an intention of placing them on following positions. Present requirements are for the Export Inspection Agencies of EIC that are located across the country. Other than the minimum eligibility given below, aspirants with outstanding track records on qualification/ experience will be given due weightage for selection. Nearly fifty openings are marked in the EIC India recruitment 2017 official notification, but there is a possibility of increase/ decrease of vacancies at the time of posting. Go through the below given paragraphs, to get more idea about this employment.
|Organisation||Export Inspection Council (EIC) of India|
|Positions||Technical Officer, Section Officer, etc.|
|No. of Openings||46||Last Date||10-02-2017|
|Education||B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Post Graduation|
|Job Nature||Deputation/ Permanent|
EIC India Recruitment 2017
Export Inspection Council (EIC) of India is a governmental organisation working under the administrative control of Commerce & Industry Ministry. Its only vision is to become a leading organisation of Indian exports interms of quality & inspection and matters connected therewith. Through direct recruitment and by Deputation on transfer basis, EIC is taking steps to hire deserving number of candidates for Director and various Officer level posts in its establishments.
For these technical/ non-technical jobs, selection will be done by seeing the performance of competitors in interview round. These posts come under All India transfer liability, but initial places of appointment are in Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, Chennai and Kolkata etc. As applicable to Central Government employees, all usual allowances will be given to the designees for their trustworthy service.
Post Wise Vacancies in EIC India
|SI. No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Upper Age||Salary|
|1.||Deputy Director||2||45 years||Rs.39100/-|
|2.||Technical Officer||35||35 years||Rs.34800/-|
Educational Requirements: Appliers must have finished the UG/ PG level courses on concerned subjects as applicable to designations from recognized university/ institution, to get considered for this EIC India recruitment 2017.
- For Deputy Director job: Graduation/ Post Graduation in any discipline
- For Technical Officer position: Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology or Degree in Science (mostly Honours/ PG) or equivalent
- Academics for Section Officer post: Degree or equivalent
- For Accounts Officer designation: Degree in Finance or equivalent
Aspirants who are applying for Deputy Director posts on deputation basis must hold the analogous post in any Governmental/ Autonomous Bodies. Apart from the above said education, thorough knowledge about the Government rules and procedures related to the field is also obligatory for Section/ Accounts Officer posts.
Experience Details: Every applier must be an experienced citizen in the fields like Supervision/ Inspection & Testing/ Accounts section etc. This experience must be obtained from any reputed Private/ Public firms.
- For Technical Officer position: 3 years (minimum)
- For other vacant jobs: 5 years (minimum)
Age Restrictions: Candidates exceeding the upper age limits mentioned above in table are not eligible. It is notable that, for deputation basis Deputy Director post the upper age limit is 56 years. But there is also minimum age limits which will differ based on position as 35 years for Deputy Director posts and 25 years for other vacant designations.
Above said age limits will be computed as on 10th February 2017 only. As per latest orders received from Government, EIC India will give concessions in upper ages for the following categories.
- For SC/ ST/ Government servants in allied cadres: 5 years
- For OBC community: 3 years
- For PH personnel’s: 10 years
- For Ex-Serviceman: as per rules
Selection Process: The academic background and experience gained by appliers on particular fields will be taken into account and aspirants who are found to be most eligible shall be called for the selection process, which is interview. If need arises, EIC India may also take steps to conduct Written/ Skill Test before interview.
- Test and/ or Personal Interview
Pay Scale and Salary: Initially each selected candidate should have to work as a probationer for 2 years. Only for Deputy Director posts, Pay Band-3 salary will be provided. But for other vacant designations (tabulated above) in EIC India, monthly salary would be offered in a scale of Pay Band-2. House Rent Allowance, Pension and DA/ TA etc. shall also be given, as per Company norms.
- For Deputy Director post: Rs.15600 – 39100/-
- For No. 2 to 4 designations: Rs.Rs.9300 – 34800/-
- Grade Pay Range: Rs.4200 – 6600/-
Application Fee: Appliers of EIC India recruitment 2017 have to deposit the prescribed amount of application fee using Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking facility. Fee once paid is non-refundable in any cases.
- Cost of Application: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman appliers and for Deputy Director (Deputation) post: No fees
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for EIC India Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates can fill the online application provided in official web portal of EIC India for Deputy Director/ Officers (Direct Recruitment) posts, through online mode. The steps are given below.
- Open the official web portal of eicindia.gov.in.
- Under the “Latest Recruitment” section, hit the “Click here to apply” link.
- Select the “Advertisement Number” and after reading the detailed notification, press “Apply” button.
- Fill the application with correct information and do the payment.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature as per specifications and check the entered information using “Preview” button.
- Finally press the “Submit” button and take printout copy of registered application.
The hardcopy of completed application should be pasted with a latest passport size photograph and signed above it. Along with this, self signed copies of following documents should be forwarded to “Director, Export Inspection Council of India, 3rd Floor, NDYMCA Cultural Centre Building, 1 Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110 001” before last date. The top of envelope should be neatly quoted with “Application for Direct Recruitment”.
- Academic Records
- Age proof
- Experience certificate
- Caste certificate
- No Objection certificate (if any), etc.
If candidates wish to apply for Deputation basis Deputy Director post, then those Officers have to submit the completed application on prescribed format (download from website) to above address, with requisite document copies (given below) through proper mode. Top of application containing envelope should be neatly quoted as “On Deputation”. These citizens no need to submit online applications.
- Confidential Reports Dossier
- Integrity certificate
- Vigilance Clearance certificate
- Major/ Minor Penalties for last 10 years, etc.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Final date for filling online application/ submission of deputation basis application – 10th Feb 2017
- Printout copies should reach the above address on or before – 17th Feb 2017
Note: Herein we have discussed about the details of deputation/ regular basis latest career openings noticed under EIC India. For more information, read the official notice.