VSU Result 2017: Students who are currently pursuing MBA fourth semester in Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU) will be eagerly waiting for their third semester exam results. We are here with good news for you; the university has released the VSU Result 2017 on the last week of March 2017 over its official website. The official notification for this exam was released on the starting of December 2016. Hall tickets were issued in their respected colleges from the 2nd week onwards. After so many struggles, the university managed to release the VSU result on its official site, so that the students can view their marks. People who get backlogs in the 3rd sem are asked to apply for revaluation. The steps for checking your results and other details are given in the below section.
|University Name||Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU)|
|Exam Name||MBA 3rd Semester Exam|
|Exam Date||23rd Dec 2016 to 7th Jan 2017|
|Result Date||27th March 2017|
VSU Result 2017
Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU) is a state owned university which situated in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh. It offers graduate and post graduate course in the field of Arts, Administration, literature, Technology, Science, etc. This university published the 3rd Semester results for MBA course in the end of March. This article will help you to know more about the updated VSU Result.
MBA is a two year PG course which comprises of four semesters. Already, you have completed 1st two semester successfully. If you pass all the semester without any outstanding arrears, then you can aim for distinction. Some of the details about this exam has been listed in the below section.
- 3rd Sem exam was conducted in pen and paper mode.
- This exam was held from 00 AM to 01.00 PM.
- 40% is the minimum pass mark.
- Each paper was conducted for 70 marks.
VSC MBA 3rd Sem Exam Notification: The university published the official notification of third semester MBA exam on 5th December 2016 through its official website. The candidates were asked to receive their hall tickets from the principal of their respective college in the 2nd week of Decemeber.
The information regarding the 3rd semester examination has been listed out in the below section.
- Course Name – Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Semester – 3rd Semester
- College Name – CBCS (VSUC & VSUPGC) & Affiliated Colleges
- Exam Mode – Pen and paper mode
Subjects Wise Marks and Results: The 3rd semester exam for MBA course was conducted from 23rd December 2016 to 7th January 2017. There were totally 13 papers. Each paper carried 70 marks. All the papers were conducted in morning section. Candidates who are securing below 40% marks will be considered as fail.
The name of the subjects for which the exam was conducted are listed out in the below section.
- Management Information Systems
- Business Law & Ethics
- Operations Research
- Financial Markets & Services
- Security Analysis
- Corporate Taxation
- Systems and Analysis Design
- Consumer Behaviour
- Advertising and Sales Promotion, etc
VSU MBA 3rd Sem Examination Process 2017
At the end of 3rd semester, the university conducted an examination in the month of December. Once the exam time table has been scheduled, it was published on the official site of VSU. Ten days before the exam, candidates can grab their hall ticket and instructions from the principal of their college.
They have to bring this Hall ticket while appearing for all the examination. After 2 or 3 months gap, VSU results will be published on the formal site. Students who get arrear in this exam can apply for revaluation. Or else, he or she can attend this exam along with 4th sem exam.
- 3rd Semester Exam
How to Check VSU Result 2017
Students who have appeared for the third semester exam in the month of December 2016 can start to check their results from now onwards. You can use your Registration Number for viewing your marks and result status. If you have got arrears, then it will appear as RA.
The step wise instruction for checking your VSU Result 2017 has been mentioned in the below section.
- Go to the official site of VSU i.e. “www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in”.
- Click on the “Results” tab on the left side of the home page.
- On the next page, hit on the concerned link for which you wish to apply.
- You will be directed to a login window.
- Type your “Register No” on the column given for it.
- Now, press the “Get Results”
- Your marks and result status will be displayed on the next page.
- Note it down for future reference.
|Check Results here||simhapuriuniv.ac.in|
- Date of Notification – 5th Dec 2016
- Examination Date – 23rd Dec 2016 to 7th Jan 2017
- Result Published date – 27th March 2017
Note: On the above section, we have explained the steps for viewing the VSU Results for third semester MBA examination. Other information like arrears, revaluation, etc has also been discussed in this article.