UPSEE Answer Key 2017: Dr. A.P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) was established by Uttar Pradesh Government in the year 2000. By receiving permission from state government this university had conducted one UP State Entrance Examination (SEE) on April 2017. For doing admissions to degree level engineering institutions, professional colleges that are affiliated under AKTU and some of the other universities under territory of Uttar Pradesh for the academic year 2017-18, this entrance exam has been executed. Thousands of male and female citizens had written this test on cities within state and outside, with an intention of studying first year/ lateral entry courses in UP colleges. Such candidates will be very eager to know about the answers for exam questions. Here we came with a news that AKTU has released the UPSEE Answer Key 2017. More details regarding these keys are given down.
|Authority||Dr. A.P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) – 2017|
|Exam Type||OMR Based|
|Exam Date||16th Apr 2017|
|Material||UPSEE Answer Key|
UPSEE Answer Key 2017
The UPSEE exam was executed successfully on 16th Apr 2017. Candidates who kept valid admission certificate issued by AKTU are only allowed to write this test. University has given different sets of questions for participants of exam. Withan intention of reducing copying inside exam hall this criterion has been followed.
Usually within one week of exam the answer keys will be released by exam conducting agency. As two days have been over, now AKTU has released the UPSEE answer key 2017 officially.
- For each question paper code, separate keys are released.
- Using these keys only exam results will be declared.
In the published answer key sources aspirants can notice following particulars which help to properly identify the keys.
- Type of Paper/ Name of Paper
- Question Code
- Exam Name
- Question Number and Answer (A/ B/ C/ D)
The answer keys are helpful for participants of exam to predict the following criterias that are given below,
- Approximate cut-off marks in test can be known.
- Whether candidates will get expected seats for admission will be able to know (approximately).
UPSEE Admission Process 2017
Question Pattern: Depending upon course candidates have chosen the Paper to be attempted also varies as follows. All these tabulated papers exams are conducted on a single day in offline mode i.e. OMR based.
|Paper-1 or 2||B.Tech (Bio-Technology), B.Pharm|
|Paper-3||B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)|
Apart from this, there are also other courses like BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA/ MCA and lateral entry B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ MCA. For all these courses, UPSEE tests are planned to be conducted on online mode i.e. computer based. Subjects from which questions are asked for UPSEE Paper 1 to 4 are tabulated here.
|1||Physics, Chemistry and Maths|
|2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|3||AG-I, AG-II and AG-III|
|4||Aptitude test for Architecture|
- About 100 objective type questions and two drawing aptitude questions are asked for paper-4 exam.
- For all other offline exam papers, 150 objective type questions are asked.
- About 2 ½ hours time has been paper-4 test and 3 hours time for paper-1, 2 & 3.
Admission Criteria: It is notable that based on category/ caste; minimum qualifying marks have been set for UPSEE-2017 as per government orders.
- SC/ ST – 20%
- Others – 25%
After declaration of exam results using these keys, the merit position of candidates, their score card with total marks in each subject will be made available in official websites aktu.ac.in or www.upsee.nic.in. Then qualified candidates will be called for counselling depending upon seat availability, for admission to respective courses.
- UPSEE merit
How to Check Marks with UPSEE Answer Key 2017
The exam conducted authority (Dr. A.P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh) will release answer keys for UPSEE 2017 in web portal that has been specially designed for this test. Candidates can findout their exam answer keys using the codes i.e. in the question booklet given at the time of exam on top right corner a booklet code will be mentioned (AA/ BA/ AB, etc.). Using that, the question paper set/ answer key can be findout. The general instructions are given here.
- Open the page upsee.nic.in.
- Under “Important Documents” section in homepage, search for answer key links.
- Select relevant answer key link using question paper code and click it.
- The UPSEE Answer Key 2017 will display.
- Save and download
Here we have explained how to calculate your approximate cut-off percentage using these answer keys.
- Compare the response you have marked on test and answer that is given in key.
- If both the answers are found same, put 4 marks for each question.
- Incase if the answers are found different, don’t put any marks.
- No marks should be given for marking of two or more responses for a single question.
- Now count the total
- If your marks meet the minimum qualifying cut-off set by university, then you are safe.
- Otherwise you are unqualified in this test.
- Thus candidates can approximately calculate their marks.
Dates to Remember
- Notification Issued Date – Jan 2017
- Notification Closed Date – 28th Feb 2017
- Exam Conducted Date – 16th Apr 2017
- Answer Key Released on – 18th Apr 2017
Note: Regarding UPSEE Answer Key 2017 we have provided lot of information on above section. Candidates who need to know more details can refer the above website links.