UGAT 2017: All India Management Association (AIMA) was set up in the year 1957 to promote management profession in the country. This organisation is going to conduct one Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) on 13th May 2017. 12th pass citizens are the eligible ones to participate in this test. We recommend students to write this test if they are desiring to get easier admission for under graduate programs like BBA/ BCA/ BHIM, etc. in David Memorial Institutions, National Institute of Tourism & Hospitality Management, Kalinga University, Goa Multi-Faculty College, etc. type of educational institutions in the academic year 2017. Go through the below sections to know more about UGAT 2017.
|Organisation||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Designation||Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT)|
|Vacancy Nos||NA||Last Date||03-05-2017|
|Course Nature||Full Time|
Inorder to judge the general aptitude skills of students this exam is being conducted. This UGAT-2017 examination will be conducted on online/ offline modes. Admit cards will be issued only to candidates who have done proper registration, without delay. After declaration of result, passed candidates will be issued with the score cards by AIMA. About 62 numbers of Colleges/ Institutes/ Universities in Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Chattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Mozoram, etc. had agreed to admit students for the undergraduate courses in its administration using this UGAT 2017 score, on the basis of cut-off percentage. List is given in the detailed advertisement that is published by AIMA.
Admissions under UGAT 2017
|5.||Integrated MBA (IMBA)|
Educational Requirements: Students who had finished 12th examination with pass marks will be eligible to attempt this UGAT 2017. Also they must have studied this qualification in 10+2 order.
- 12th pass/ Equivalent
Exam Process: Depending upon course which aspirants are willing to enter, the exam structure will also differ. Questions that will come for UGAT 2017 are related to English Language, Numerical & Data Analysis, Reasoning & Intelligence and General Knowledge. But for candidates desiring to study BHM course, additionally Service & Scientific Aptitude questions would also be asked.
As per contestant’s wish, candidates can write the test either in Paper/ Computer based mode. Only objective type questions shall come for test. Penalties are applicable for marking of incorrect answer.
- Paper/ Computer Based Test
Application/ Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay fee for this exam after registering through online mode. As per applier’s wish aspirants can chose online/ offline mode of payments.
To do online payment, candidates can use Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking facilities and bank draft on favour of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi should be submitted incase of offline payment.
From any listed institutes or from AIMA (Lodhi Road, New Delhi) candidates can also get the registration form in person by paying a cash of prescribed amount.
- Non-refundable fee: Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
How to Apply for UGAT 2017
Part-I Registration: Aspirants can apply through online mode by uploading photo and signature using link given below. The steps are,
- Visit aima.in/Ugat2017 portal link.
- Click the “Apply Online” link.
- Read the general instructions to apply and fill the registration form.
- Login and fill the application form.
- Use “Save” button after filling each field.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Select the payment mode and do the transaction.
- View the status of your application and take printout copy of it for reference.
If candidates are willing to pay fee as bank draft, send the submitted application copy and demand draft to “Manager –UGAT, All India Management Association Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003”.
Another way to submit application without uploading scanned copies of images is given here step-by-step.
- Visit aima.in/Ugat2017 portal link.
- Choose “Apply Online – without uploading image” link.
- Do the registration and start filling the application.
- Click “Proceed Next” after filling each section.
- Changes if any can be made using “Edit” tab.
- If appliers are willing to do online payment then click “Pay Now”, otherwise hit “Submit” button.
- Registration number will be generated after successful submission of application.
- Take printout copy of it.
Then aspirants have to affix passport size photograph and sign in the space provided at the submitted application copy. Successfully send it to above indicated address, before deadline. Those who are doing offline payment have to enclose the bank draft (with your name and auto-generated registration number at reverse) also with this hardcopy of application.
Part-II Registration: See the list of universities/ institutes that admits valid UGAT score having candidates for the undergraduate courses in its administration, from above website. Then follow the below steps,
- Under the above website page chose “Fill Five choices for participating institutes where you want your UGAT Score to be sent” link.
- Enter your Registration number and date of birth.
- Press “Submit” and indicate your choices of institutes on next page.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||Click here|
|For candidates who are not uploading photo & sign in application, last date of online registration||1st May 2017|
|Last date for candidates doing online registration & fee payment||3rd May 2017|
|Last date for hardcopy submission (for candidates not uploaded photo & sign through online)|
|Admit cards can be downloaded after||6th May 2017|
|Date of Examination||13th May 2017|
Note: Regarding UGAT entrance examination that is announced by AIMA we have provided lot of information on above paragraphs. Those who want to know more can refer the official notice.