TGCET 2018: Government of Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) has released the TGCET 2018 Notification. TGCET is Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test conducted for the admission of students in 5th standard. Parents who are willing to join their students in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS and MJPTBCWREIS Residential Institutions for the academic year 2018-19 can apply for this admission test. The last date to submit application for this TS Gurukulam 5th class admission 2018-19 examination is 16th March 2018. To know about the details of Telangana Gurukul CET 2018 Exam Pattern and available number of seats etc, go through the paragraphs that are given below.
|TGCET 2018 – Highlights|
|Authority||Government of Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS)|
|Exam Name||Telangana Gurukulam Common Entrance Test 2018|
|Exam Category||For 5th class admission 2018-19 in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS|
|Total Seats||497 (tentative)|
|Application Type||Online mode|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Exam|
Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) conducts TGCET 2018 Examination for 4th pass students who are willing to study 5th standard in 21st century schools like TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS and MJPTBCWREIS. Approximately 497 seats are going to be filled in this academic year through TGCET 2018. The knowledge of candidates in English, Telugu, Environmental Science and Mathematics will be tested through this entrance test for TS Gurukulam 5th Class Admission 2018-19. Students those who are taking more marks in TS Gurukul CET 2018 shall be considered for admission, based on availability of seats in respective schools.
Telangana Gurukulam 5th Class Admission 2018
|No.||Institutions||Total Seats (approx)|
Basic Eligibilities: The basic eligibilities that should be satisfied by candidates who are aspiring to join 5th standard in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS and MJPTBCWREIS institutions through TGCET 2018 are given below.
- Candidates may belong to any of the communities like OC/ SC/ ST/ EBC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ BC-C/ BC-D/ BC-E
- Candidates must have studied Class IV in year 2017-18
- Annual income of parent (for urban areas) should be below Rs.200000/-
- Annual income of parent (for Rural areas) should be below Rs.150000/-
- Students studying in Government/ Government Aided/ Government Recognized schools are only eligible to apply for this TS Gurukul CET 2018 examination
Age Limit: As per TS Gurukul CET 2018 Notification, students within following age limits are eligible for seeking 5th class admission in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS and MJPTBCWREIS residential institutions for the academic year 2018-19.
- Born from 1st September 2007 to 31st August 2009
Age Relaxations: For this TS Gurukulam 5th Class Admission 2018-19, students belonging to SC and ST categories shall get relaxations in upper age limit to apply for TGCET 2018 as follows.
- SC, STs: born between 1st September 2005 to 31st August 2009
TGCET 2018 Admission Procedure
Based on the marks going to be secured by candidates in TGCET 2018 examination, 5th standard admission will be done for 21st century Schools TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS, after Counselling. The pattern by which questions will be asked for exam is given below.
|TGCET Exam Pattern 2018|
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|A||Telugu||25 questions||25 marks||2 hours|
|B||English||25 questions||25 marks|
|C||Mathematics||25 questions||25 marks|
|D||Environmental Science||25 questions||25 marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks||120 minutes|
- Exam will be conducted on OMR answer sheets
- Multiple choice objective type questions will be asked
- Use blue/ black ball point pen for shading answers in OMR sheet
- Each question carries 1 mark
- No marks will be given for unattended questions
- No negative marks for wrong answer
How to Apply for TGCET 2018?
Fees: To fill the application for Telangana Gurukul CET 2018 examination, aspirants have to first remit following amount of fee through Bill Desk Payment Gateway available on TGCET website. On successful payment, you will get a Journal Number.
- Amount: Rs.50/-
- Payment Mode: Online
TGCET Online Application Steps 2018
After remitting fee, aspirants can fill the application form for TGCET 2018. The general guidelines to apply online for Telangana Gurukul CET 2018 examination is given below.
- Open tgcet.cgg.gov.in/ website
- Click anywhere on the image to open tgcet.cgg.gov.in/index1.html page
- Read the TS Gurukulam Notification 2018 i.e. prospectus
- Click “Submit Application” link
- TGCET 2018 Google Chrome will open
- Enter your Journal Number generated at the time of payment, date of payment and date of birth details in appropriate boxes
- Choose file and upload your passport size photo, signature as per specifications
- Tick the declaration and enter the verification code that display
- Then click on the “Upload” tab to open the TGCET 2018 Application Form
- Fill all the fields which are mandatory in application
- Tick the declaration and click “Preview” option
- On clicking preview button, all the filled-in details will display
- Aspirants can change the details entered in application at this stage
- If everything is okay, click “Submit” button
- After submitting the TS Gurukul CET 2018 application, take printout copy of it for future records
|Official website & Apply Online||Click Here|
Important Dates of TGCET 2018 Exam
|TGCET 2018 Notification released on||February 2018|
|TGCET 2018 Registration started on||19th February 2018|
|Last date to submit application||16th March 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||16th March 2018|
|Date of TGCET 2018 Exam||8th April 2018 (11.00 AM to 1.00 PM)|
Note: From the above section aspirants might have got lot of basic information about Telangana Gurukulam Common Entrance Test 2018. Parents who still have doubts about this admission can refer the TGCET 2018 Notification that we have linked in this article (or) can contact the society landline numbers available on Telangana Gurukul VTGCET 2018 website.