OJEE Syllabus 2017: The Odisha government entrance exam board has planned for an Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) for admitting 12th or Diploma or Bachelor degree students in various colleges in this state. This year, lot seats are going to be filled through counseling process. Before that, an entrance examination should be conducted for minimising the number of students taking part in the counselling. As the examination is scheduled on 14th May 2017, many students will be searching for the important OJEE Syllabus 2017 all over the net. To help those people, we are offering the important syllabus plus exam pattern in the below section. You are asked to refer the below section for fetching more details.
|Exam Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination – OJEE 2017|
|Exam Category||OJEE Exam|
|Exam Date||14th May 2017|
OJEE Syllabus 2017
OJEE 2017 is an entrance test which is conducted especially for filling up the counseling seats which are available below private or government medical, engineering and management colleges. Many of you might have applied for OJEE exam on the month of March 2017.
Most of the people won’t know from which topic the questions will be asked for this exam. Already the OJEE Syllabus 2017 for this entrance exam has been given in the official site. But the syllabus given in that PDF file is not very clear. To make it easier, we have mentioned only the important topics in this article.
It is not a big task to prepare for this exam, because all the questions will be from the subjects which you have studied earlier. If you are scoring more marks in this test, then you can appear first on the starting of counseling and choose your favorite subject and college. In order to help you in scoring more marks, we have given the syllabus in our site.
- Required Qualification – 10+2/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree
- Course Name – BAMS/ BHMS/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ M.Arch/ M.Tech/ Lateral Entry (MCA/ B.Tech/ Pharmacy)
- Selection Process – Written Exam & Counseling
Topics for OJEE Syllabus: The entrance test comprise of only a single test which will be conducted through OMR sheets. The question paper will contains objective type questions. The important topics from which the questions will be asked for the examination are listed out in the below section.
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Computer Awareness
OJEE Exam Pattern 2017
The examination conducted for the admission of the above said course will differ accordingly. Most probably, the question will be asked from the subjects, which they have studied previously. The question pattern which is followed in OJEE examination have been given clearly in the below list.
- OJEE is an objective type
- The timing of the examination will differ according to the total number of questions.
- Negative marks will be given for each wrong answer.
- You will be given OMR sheets for marking the answers.
To make it more understanding for the candidates, we have drawn the exam pattern in a table format below.
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks Allotted||Duration|
|Pharmacy/ BHMS/ BAMS|
|Lateral Entry Stream (Diploma)|
|Basic Electrical Engg||40||40||–|
|Lateral Entry Stream (+3 Sc./ BSc)|
|Lateral Entry (Pharmacy)|
|MCA Stream/ Lateral Entry|
|Computer & Business||10||10|
|PGAT-2017 for M.Tech/ M.Arch|
|Engg Maths||20||20||2 hours|
Subject Wise Syllabus of OJEE 2017: The syllabus which was given in the official website is really hard to refer. So we have simplified and have given it in an easy manner in the below section. Note it down in a paper and check it while you are preparing for this examination.
Syllabus for Physics:
- Electricity & Magnetism
- Measurements & Motion
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Characteristics of Materials
- Relativity and Nuclear Physics, etc
Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Solid and Liquid State
- Chemical Bonds
- Electrochemistry, etc
Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Number System
- Sequence and Series
- Probability, etc
Syllabus for Botany:
- Diversity of Plants
- Cell Structure
- General Material
- Plant Disease, etc
Syllabus for Zoology:
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Animal History
- Human Development
- Cellular Growth, etc
Syllabus for Electrical Engg:
- Ac Theory
- Wiring and Power Billing
- Measuring Instruments
- Conversion of Electrical Energy
Syllabus for Engineering Mechanics:
- Force and Moments
- Center of Gravity and Moment of Inertia
Syllabus for Computer Awareness
- Intro to Computer
- Computer Arithmetic
- C Language
Syllabus for MBA & MAM
- Verbal Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- General Knowledge
Please refer the rest of the syllabus from the official notification which is available at “www.ojee.nic.in”.
OJEE Exam 2017
OJEE Exam is conducted every for 12th or Diploma passed candidates in order to get admission in various institutes on Counseling basis. The courses for which this examination is going to be conducted are given in the below section.
- Master’s of Technology (M.Tech)
- Masters of Applied Management (MAM)
- Part Time M.Tech
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Lateral Entry to M.Tech/ MCA/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Master of Planning (M.Plan)
|Official OJEE Syllabus PDF||Click here|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 3rd Feb 2017
- Last Date for Online Application – 10th Mar 2017
- Date of OJEE Exam – 14th May 2017
Note: With an aim of helping students, we have explained about the important OJEE Syllabus 2017 and Exam pattern in the above section. You can refer the official site for gathering more details.