NEST Admit Card 2017: National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is a Compulsory test for students seeking admission in National Institute of science Education and Research (NISER) and Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CBS). It will be specially conducted for 12th pass students in the academic years of 2015, 2016 and 2017. As per the formal notice delivered by this institution, NEST exam will take place in the month of May 2017. To participate in this examination, online registration followed by downloading the admit card is a mandatory procedure. Since, the online registration is over, those registered aspirants are intimated to download the NEST Admit Card 2017 from now onwards. Without this hall ticket, you will not being a contestant in this NEST exam. Downloading procedure of hall ticket along with the exam details are furnished in the below sections.
|Institute Name||National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) & Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CBS)|
|Exam Name||NISER NEST 2017|
|Intakes||60 to 120 (Approximately)|
|Exam Date||27th May 2017|
NISER NEST Admit Card 2017
National Institute of science Education and Research (NISER) is a research institution in Jatani, which is governed by the Ministry of Human Resources Development and Department of Atomic Energy. First of all, we are going to discuss about the NEST exam, which is coming soon. Regarding that, HSC qualified candidates with 60% of marks (relaxed for reserved categories) are considered as eligible to take part in NEST exam.
NISER authority conducts this exam with an aim to admit deserving candidates for the Academic session 2017. Nearly 60 to 120 students will be admitted in the courses fulfilled through NEST exam, in these two institutions.
On the exact day of examination, applied aspirants will be subject to verification of Admit card and photo identity proof. After this validation procedure only, competitors are permitted to attend the examination. Some of the information that are furnished in the NEST Admit Card 2017 are given below,
- Candidate name
- Registration/ Roll No
- Exam Venue, date & Time
Things to Remember: These are some of the suggestions given for aspirants, who are going to participate in NEST exam 2017.
- The first main document to be carried out by the candidates is Admit Card and Photo Identity Proof.
- Find the exact in correct time using your hall ticket and keep stay outside the hall.
- Once the exams conducting authorities entered into the hall get permission and seated in your correct place.
- Don’t perform any misbehavior inside the exam hall.
- Avoid using electronic gadgets, while writing the exam.
NEST Exam 2017
With reference to the official notification released by NISER and UM-DAE CBS, the following details are collected and furnished hereunder.
Necessary Qualification: Contenders, those who currently finished the HSC examination and who have completed the same qualification two years previously, are only the deserving personnel to attend the NEST Exam 2017. The age limit is not clearly mentioned.
- Educational Qualification – 12th Pass
Exam and Admission Process: The first stage of this NEST recruitment is online registration. This online registration facility had closed, in response of the deadline fixed. NEST Exam 2017 will be conducted in various cities across India, which is scheduled in next month.
Admission in NISER would be possible to the candidates who secure a position in the NEST merit list. These selected candidates will be invited for counseling and be admitted after the completion of admission process.
- Written exam
Exam Pattern and Phases: The question paper of NEST exam will includes two sections only. The overall question will be asked from the below topics.
- General Section
General section is compulsory for all the candidates and you have the choice to opt any one topic from remaining four sections. This exam focuses on evaluating the comprehension and analytical ability of the contestants.
- All the questions will be of objective type, with four options.
- Negative marking is there for all incorrect answers.
How to Download NEST Admit Card 2017
Candidates, who had ever registered through NEST exam web portal, shall be now in the process of exam preparation. Those candidates are remembered to download the NEST Admit Card 2017 from this time onwards. Why because, it’s a key document to attend the NEST examination.
To download the Admit Card, login credentials such as e-mail ID and password is important. You must have obtained this at the time of online registration. By feeding these details only, Admit Cards will be downloaded. Promptly, competitors are advised to download the same to get avoided from network traffic. The relevant admit card downloading steps are given below,
- Log on the official website “www.nestexam.in”.
- In the home page, hit on “Download Admit Card”
- It will open a new login page.
- Already registered users shall enter the registered e-mail ID, NEST password and secret code in the login page.
- After that, hit on “Login”
- Immediately, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- At the end of the process, take a print out and keep it safe until the completion of selection process.
Exam Venue/ Centers: In 60 various test centers, NEST exam has been arranged. These are at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, cuttack, Kochi, Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai, kolkatta, Jammu, Raipur etc. Aspirants may get the exact address of venue by downloading your hall ticket.
|Official Notification & Syllabus||nestexam.in|
|Download Admit Card here||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Last date for online registration – 6th Mar 2017
- Admit Cards will be downloaded from – 24th Apr 2017
- NEST exam 2017 will be scheduled on – 27th May 2017
- Announcements of results on NEST exam – 16th June 2017
Note: The overall vision about NEST Admit Card 2017 and related exam details are stated in the above sections.