NEET SS 2017: National Board of Examinations (NBE) has decided to conduct a National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Specialty (NEET SS) Exam for filling the seats which are lying below the courses like DM/ M.Ch. Medical students who are willing to pursue with their higher studies can apply for this entrance exam. Individuals who have completed MD/ MS/ DNB in their respective domain are required to apply for NEET SS 2017. The last date for online registration will be closed within one month duration. So we request the aspirants to submit their application as soon as possible to avoid network traffic issues at the last minute. People who came in search of details regarding NEET SS exam are asked to have a look at the below sub headings.
|Board Name||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Name||NEET-SS (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Specialty) Exam|
|Admission||DM/ M.Ch Courses||Last Date||13th May 2017|
|Education||MD/ MS/ DNB|
|Exam date||10th & 11th June 2017|
|Location||All over India|
NEET SS 2017
NEET-SS is a single entrance examination which will be conducted through online for filling up the counseling seats which are available in various medical colleges. This exam has been made compulsory this time for getting admission in all kind of medical courses. This year, NBE has planned to organize an entrance exam for admitting students into DM/ M.Ch course in 17 different disciplines.
Candidates who have to score more marks in NEET SS 2017 Exam, only then they can choose the top ranking colleges at the very beginning of counseling process. Till previous year, you can get seat easily by paying huge fee amount. This was a great drawn back for students who are from poor background. But now, anyone who clears in NEET SS exam with good marks can get admission in any medical college they desire. The details regarding counseling will be released right after the declaration of results.
- Doctor of Medicine (DM)
- Master of Chirurgiae (M.Ch)
Necessary Qualification: Aspirants who have done post graduate course in Medical degrees like MD/ MS/ DNB or Provisional Pass Certificate or any equivalent qualification from a governed approved institute or university are desirable to apply for NEET SS 2017 exam.
- Required Education – MD/ MS/ DNB or Provisional Pass Certificate
NEET SS Exam Process: The qualification and other details mentioned by the aspirants through online shall be validated by the screening panel and only the deserving candidates would be invited for NEET SS Exam. This computer based exam will be conducted on two days in 19 cities.
The admit card for online test will be send through email after successful completion of online registration and fee payment. Based on the marks obtained by the participants, a merit list shall be prepared in descending order for counseling process.
- Computer Based Test (NEET SS Exam)
Exam Pattern: The pattern which is going to be followed in NEET SS exam has been given in the below list.
- It is a computer Based test.
- The paper consists of 200 multiple choice questions.
- Two and a half hours time shall be given for finishing this exam.
- For every wrong answer, a negative mark of 25 will be detected.
Counseling Methodology: After the declaration of results, a rank list will be prepared for counseling process. Aspirants who are ranking top in the list would be called first on the day of counseling.
You have to produce the original copies of necessary document on the date of counseling. Satisfying candidates will be allowed to choose their desired college and course name.
- Documents Verification
- Selecting college and course name
Examination Fee: The NEET SS examination fee has to be paid by using online payment gateways such as net banking, credit or debit card. The fee once paid will not be remitted at any cost.
- Exam Fee for all category – Rs.3750/-
- Payment Mode – Online
How to Apply Online for NEET SS 2017
Physicians who find them to be eligible for the NEET SS 2017 exam are advised to make their registration only through online. Use the official portal of NBE for submitting your application. The complete instruction for filling the online application are given in the below section.
- First of all, visit the official site of NBE i.e. “www.nbe.edu.in”.
- Hit on the “Click here for online registration” link on the right side of the home page.
- Enter the image in the given column and press “Begin my Registration”
- Fill the details like Name, Email id, contact address, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature and give “Save & Continue”
- After successful profile creation, register for NEET SS exam.
- Read the conditions carefully and press “Continue”
- Fill the required details and tab “Save & Continue”
- Upload the scanned copies of photo ID proof & MCI/ SMC certificate.
- Select the exam center and date & time.
- Choose the payment option and remit the fee.
- 24 hours after application submission, a softcopy of form will be send to your email.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Online Registration Starts from – 13th April 2017
- Last date for Online Registration – 13th May 2017
- Examination Date – 10th & 11th June 2017
- Results will be declared on – 15th July 2017
Note: We have collected lot of information about NEET SS 2017 exam from various source and presented it in this article. Refer the “information bulletin” from the above link for getting additional information.