NATA Admit Card 2017: Council of Architecture (COA) is an Indian Government established organization to regulate education and practice of profession throughout India besides maintaining the register of architects. From 2006 onwards this Council has started conducting National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). This year also, on 16th April 2017 COA is executing this examination. School level qualified aspirants who are having dream of becoming as an Architect in future to develop smart cities are asked to apply for this examination. Because, this test is like an entrance examination to get easier B.Tech admission in Architectural Colleges. But to write this test, everyone needs a valid admit card that is issued by COA. On below sections we have provided the NATA Admit Card 2017 details clearly.
|Authority||Council of Architecture (COA)|
|Exam Name||National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)-2017|
|Exam Mode||Offline/ OMR Based|
|Exam Date||16th Apr 2017|
NATA Admit Card 2017
Admit Card in hands of each candidate will prove that particular aspirant is eligible to write examination. As this is a worldwide examination, vast number of youngsters might have applied for this exam. So to avoid complexity in getting of NATA admit card 2017 or to avoid last minute rush, COA has started giving the admission certificates 20 days before examination.
The Admit Card that is issued by COA contains exam related necessary information and personal details of applicants to prove their identity.
- Date, Time and Venue of Exam
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s passport size photograph
- Some exam related general instructions, etc.
Prior to issuance of Admit Card from last week of March 2017, aspirants who are allotted for examination centre in Dubai location (as per first choice indicated by candidates in application) have to remit an additional fee through prescribed mode.
- Dubai centre allotment fee: Rs.7000/-
Things to Remember: Apart from this admission certificate, aspirants are asked to take one identity proof with them that is issued by Indian government (i.e. Vote ID/ Aadhar card/ Driving Licence, etc.). One passport size photograph as uploaded at the time of online registration and necessary writing materials should also be brought by contestants of their own.
- Late comers will not be permitted inside (after 15 min. of start of exam).
- Take your Admit Card, original ID proof and photograph with you.
- Blue/ Black ball point pens, erasers, pencil & colour pencil can be carried into hall.
- Clean Cardboard/ Clip board can be taken inside exam hall.
- Don’t take any mobile phones/ books or other electronic devices with you.
- Don’t leave the exam hall without invigilator’s permission.
- If invigilator found out any cheating contestant then they will be handed over to the Police immediately.
NATA Exam 2017
Eligibility Criteria: There is no minimum or maximum age bar set for this exam, but the appliers are expected to have finished 12th exam or might have completed Diploma in any stream after 10 years of Schooling. All candidates must have studied Maths as one of the subject in their School level.
- Qualification: 12th/ 10th with Diploma
- Age Limit: no age bar
Exam Pattern and Phases: From Maths, General Aptitude and perspective Drawing topics questions will be drafted for this NATA exam. Number of questions that will come for exam is 20 from Maths, 40 from General Aptitude and 2 from Drawing. For the first two sections 2 marks will be given for each right answer and for the drawing section 40 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- OMR and paper based
- Objective and diagrammatic questions would be asked.
- Totally 62 questions will be asked.
- Total marks for which test is planned is 200.
Admission Process: Using these NATA marks 2017 candidates can appeal for admissions in any Architectural Colleges within India and attend the Counselling. Aspirants having good marks in NATA will get easier seats to study B.Tech courses, depending upon availability of seats in respective institutions.
- NATA marks
How to Download NATA Admit Card 2017
In the website specially designed by COA for NATA-2017, the admit card downloading link will be given. Appliers have to use that link to take the admit card copy from internet site. If candidates had forgotten their password/ application number that is very important to open the admit card page, then they can avail help by clicking the “Forget Password/ Application Number” tabs.
By hitting on Forget Application Number, aspirants will be asked to enter candidate’s name, father name, mother name and their date of birth. On submitting those details, the page will display your application number.
Those who forget the password can reset it by clicking Forget Password menu i.e. by hitting the security question & answer chosen during form filling/ verification code that is sent through SMS to mobile number. Here we have provided the step-by-step procedure to download NATA Admit card 2017.
- Open the website nata.nic.in.
- Hit “Download Admit Card for NATA 2017”.
- Sign in using your Application Number and Password. Also enter the security pin given in that page.
- Your NATA Admit Card 2017 will display.
- Save and download
Exam Venues: In selected cities under following states or outside India, this exam will be conducted. As per applier’s convenience (appealed in application), mostly centres will be allotted by Council. Incase of any administrative complexities, any other nearby centres will be fixed by Council at its sole discretion.
|1.||Andaman & Nicobar|
|13.||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Download NATA 2017 Admit Card||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Notification Issued Date – 15th Dec 2016
- Notification Closed Date – 11th Feb 2017
- Admit Card is released on – 26th Mar 2017
- NATA exam date – 16th Apr 2017
Note: NATA Admit card downloading details for the 2017th year’s examination that is planned by COA and the centre list are given above. Visit the website link given above, to know more.