MAT 2017: A national level test named Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is going to be held on the month of May 2017 for admitting talented students below MBA and Allied Programmes which are available in almost 317 business schools in India. Aspirants who have done graduate course in any discipline can submit your application through online for MAT 2017 exams. You can opt for either computer based test or Paper Based test. Based on the MAT Score, a provisional merit list will be prepared for counselling process. Candidates who are appearing for counselings on the 1st day can choose anyone of the top ranking colleges in which they desire to pursue this course. People who peeked into our site in search of MAT exam details can have a look at the below section.
|Exam Name||Management Aptitude Test (MAT)|
|Course Offered||MBA, PGDM & Allied Programmes|
|No of Colleges||317||Last Date||28-04-2017|
|Exam Date||7th & 13th May 2017|
|Location||All Over India|
MAT 2017 Entrance Exam
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is an entrance exam which is conducted 4 times in a year for enrolling graduates below various Management schools in India. Moreover, this exam has been approved as national level test by the Ministry of HRD. After graduation most of the candidates will prefer to continue in MBA or relevant courses. The total fee structure for this programme will be high and many students cannot afford such a big amount.
Having this in mind, MAT is conducted for engaging candidates through counselling process. Aspirants who get admission through counselling can claim concession in academic fee. Some of the information about MAT 2017 exam has been listed out in the below section.
- This exam is conducted in two modes i.e. Online and
- MAT will be held 4 times in a year i.e. February, May, September & December.
- MAT score is valid for one year.
- Students living in aboard countries can also apply.
- There is no age restriction for this MAT exam.
Educational Requirements: The applicants must have completed course like BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Tech, etc to apply for MAT examination. Candidates who are in the final year can also appear for this exam.
- Required Qualification – BA/ B.Com/ Diploma/ B.Tech/ B.Sc
MAT Exam Procedures: The application filling through the online portal of AIMA will be checked by the screening committee by means of qualification. Appliers who seemed to be suitable shall be invited for Online or written test.
The intimation for this exam will be send through email or sms. Based on the marks secured by the candidates in the MAT exam, a merit list will be prepared in descending order for Counseling.
- Computer Based Test
- Paper Based Test
Exam Pattern: We have listed out the examination pattern for MAT exam in the below section.
- It is an objective type tests with four multiple choices.
- Questions will be asked from Language Comprehension, Maths, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Reasoning and Global Environment.
- There will be a total of 200 questions and each carries one mark.
- Two and a half hours time shall be given for answering the questions.
Counseling Process: Candidates who are ranking top in the list will be invited for counselling. There is more advantage for people who are attending counselling on the first day because he or she can choose their favourite college on the first day itself.
You have to produce all the original documentary proofs at the time of counselling. Candidates who are failing to bring any of the documents have to appear on any other date said by the concerned authority.
After successful documents verification, you will be asked to choose your desired college name and programme name.
- Document Verification
- Selecting College and School Name
Application Fee: Candidates who wish to pay the fee through online mode can use the options like net banking, credit or debit card for making the fee payment. In case of offline mode, the application fee should be paid in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi.
- Cost of Application – Rs.1400/-
- Payment Mode – Online/ Offline
How to Apply Online for MAT 2017
All the eligible and desiring candidates are asked to apply for MAT 2017 through online by using the online portal of AIMA. The step by step instruction for online application are given in the below section.
- Visit the official site of AIMA i.e. “www.apps.aima.in”.
- Click on the “Fresh candidates (Click here) to create Log in”
- Fill the basic details and give “Submit”
- Use your Email ID and Date of Birth as login details and fill the rest of the form.
- Upload the Scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Select the payment option as Online/ Offline and make the fee payment.
- After final Submission, an application with e-receipt will be displayed.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
If you are paying the fee through demand draft, then forward your application form with DD to “Manager – MAT, All India Management Association, Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003” on or before the last date.
|Official Notification & Apply Online here||aima.in|
|For Candidates who are paying the fee via Online|
|Last date for Online Registration||28th April 2017|
|For Candidates who are paying the fee via Offline|
|Last Date for Online Filling up of form||25th April 2017|
|Last Date for submitting Registration form along with DD||28th April 2017|
|Paper Based Test||7th May 2017|
|Computer Based Test||13th May 2017|
Note: We have offered sufficient information like eligibility criteria, exam process, etc of MAT 2017 in the above section, for making it easy for referring. To fetch more details, please do visit the above stated link.