MAH B HMCT CET 2017: Directorate of Technical Education is going to conduct a Common Entrance Test (CET) for filling up the Admission in B.HMCT course (Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology) in government or private colleges which are located in Maharashtra. Candidates who are planning for higher studies after passing the 12th examination can apply for the MAH B HMCT CET 2017 exam. Students who have the passion towards catering in hotel industry can make use of this golden offer. Aspirants who came in search of details regarding MAH HM CET exam are asked to read the below paragraphs.
|Organisation||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharastra|
|Exam Name||MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2017|
|Course Offered||B.HMCT||Last Date||28-04-2017|
|Education||HSC/ 12th pass|
|Exam Date||14th May 2017|
MAH B HMCT CET 2017
Directorate of Technical Education is a government department which organises entrance examination and counseling for filling the UG and PG seats which are available in various colleges and universities. Last month HSC examination was conducted in various parts of India and many students have appeared for the exam and eagerly waiting for their results.
By now, most of you would have decided to apply for Hotel management courses. But the admission fee these days are really high. In order to tackle this problem, you are asked to apply for MAH B HMCT CET 2017. Candidates who clear this exam can take part in counselings process. Students who are getting admission through counselling are admissible for fee concession.
It is really valuable to study this four year B.HMCT course because you can aim for careers in international level Hotels or any other organization.
Academic Requirements: Indian Nationals who have passed higher Secondary Level or any similar examination with minimum 45 % marks (40% marks for reserved category) in aggregate are eligible to apply for MAH HM CET exam. Students who are appearing for HSC exam can also apply.
- Required Qualification – HSC pass
Examination Process: The details mentioned by the appliers through e-application form will be checked by the screening committee members and only the deserving candidates will be invited for CET Test.
Some of the information about MAH B HMCT CET 2017 test has been explained in the below section.
- CET is an objective type test conducted via
- Each question shall comprise of four multiple choices.
- Question Paper will be available in English
- There are 100 questions and each question will carry one mark.
- 90 minutes time will be given for finishing your exam.
- Negative marks will not be detected in this exam.
- The question shall be asked from English, Reasoning & General Knowledge & Awareness.
Counseling Procedures: After the declaration of MAH CET exam results, a mark list will be prepared in descending order. These people will be offered call letter for counseling. The date, time and venue will be mentioned in it.
Individuals have to produce the required document in original at the time of counseling. After documents verification, candidates will be asked to choose their desired college and course name.
- Document Verification
- Selecting College and desired course
Application Fee: Aspirants are required to pay the application processing fee by using online gateways like Internet payment, Credit or Debit card, internet banking, IMPS, Cash cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Fee for General Category – Rs.800/-
- Fee for BC (SC/ ST/ VJ/ DT-NT (A), NT, OBC, SBC)/ PWD Of Maharashtra – Rs.600/-
- Payment Mode – Online
How to Apply Online for MAH B HMCT CET 2017
Aspirants who are willing to get admission for B.HMCT course are asked to submit their application for MAH HM CET exam 2017. The steps for online application are given in the below section.
- Go to the official of DTE i.e. “www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in”.
- Tap on the “Apply Online” link below MAH B HMCT CET 2017
- Press the “Click Here for New Registration” button on the top of the page.
- Fill the form with basic details and give “Submit”
- A registration number and password will be generated.
- Use it as login details and fill the rest of the form.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and
- Select the payment option and make the fee payment.
- After final submission, an application form along with e-receipt will be displayed.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
- Online Application Starts from – 3rd April 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration – 28th April 2017
- Last Date for Printing Application – 13th May 2017
- Hall Ticket will be issued from – 6th May 2017
- CET exam Date – 14th May 2017
- Result Date – 19th May 2017
Note: The essential details which are required to apply for MAH HM CET exam has been explained clearly in the above section. You are asked to refer the official advertisement for grabbing more information.