KVS Admission 2017: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has started the admission process for Class II to XI standard for the academic year 2017. Parents who desire to join their children in any government approved educational organisation can make use of this golden offer. In the KVS Admission process, more preference would be given for children whose parents are serving in government department. Candidates who are seeking admission for class XI can get admission through sports/ scouts/ NCC/ Adventure quota or 10th std marks. This admission process is conducted especially for children of government staffs. However, children of self employed person can also apply for admission. More information regarding the admission process has been mentioned in the below section.
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Admission for||Class II to XI|
|Last Date||18th April 2017|
|Age Limit||5 to 16 years|
|Location||All over India|
KVS Admission 2017
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is a Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) which functions below the administrative control of Ministry of Human Resource Development. The main aim of the school is to offer education to the kids of Indian Defence Services personnel. Approximately, 25 Kendra Vidyalayas are located at various parts of India.
It is really hard to get admission in these schools as the competition is really high. Candidates whose parents are government employee and gets transfer to other state can get admission easily in this school. In the KVS Admission 2017, application must be submitted only through online. Parents are asked to fill the application as soon as possible, to avoid network traffic problems.
Those who are looking for admission in XI class must have acquired got good marks in the 10th Board examinations.
- For 11th class – 10th class marks
Age Limitations & Relaxations:
Children who are not aging below 5 years and not above 17 years are eligible to apply for KVS admission. There is no age restriction for candidates who are seeking for admission in 10th std.
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
Physically challenged candidates can get relaxation upto 2 years as per government norms.
Priority Order for Admission:
The order of priority given during the KVS admission process has been listed out in the below section.
- Category 1 – Central Government Employees
- Category 2 – Employees of Autonomous Bodies under Central Govt
- Category 3 – State Govt. Employees
- Category 4 – Employees of Autonomous Bodies under State Govt
- Category 5 – Self-employed/Private Job/Floating Population
Admission Test for Class IX:
Those who are looking for admission in 9th class have to appear for the admission test which will be conducted for duration of three hours. Candidates who are securing minimum 33% marks are only eligible for admission.
KVS Admission Process:
With reference to the details mentioned in the online application form, only the deserving applicants will be invited for the admission process. The date and time for the KVS Admission Process shall be intimated later to the selected applicants.
During the admission, you have to produce all the necessary documents in original as well as in Xerox form. After checking the documentary proofs, you will be considered for the particular class you have applied. You shall also be asked to pay the academic fee at the time of joining.
- Online application verification
- Certificate verification
How to Fill KVS Admission form 2017
Parents who are willing to join your kids in KVS school should fill the application form only through online. The guidelines for filling the online KVS Admission form has been listed out in the below section.
- Visit the official site of KVS i.e. “www.darpan.kvs.gov.in”.
- Click on the “Login” circle near to the “Online Admission”
- On the next page, Click on the “Apply Online”
- Read the instructions carefully, before filling the online application form.
- After reading the details, tick on the check box and press “Proceed”
- Fill the Registration form with personal details and hit on the “Submit”
- Recheck the entered details twice before giving the final submit
- After successful registration, an application form will be displayed in printable format.
- Download and take the printout for future reference.
Dates to Remember
For Class-II onwards:
- Online Registration closes on – 18th April 2017 (4.00 PM)
- Declaration of Name list for Admission – 25th April 2017
- Admission starts from – 26th April to 5th May 2017
For Class XI:
- Registration process for Class XI – Within 20 days after 10th exam results
- Display of name list for Admission – Within 30 days after 10th exam results
- Last Date for Admission for all Classes – 31st July 2017
Note: The completed procedure for online KVS admission process and the eligibility conditions has been mentioned in the above paragraphs. For further clarification, please refer the official notification.