Kerala University Admission 2017: On the first day of March 2017, Kerala University released an admission notification over their official site. Bachelor’s Degree holders who desire to pursue with their higher studies, applied for the PG programmes through online. The entrance examination for PG courses was held on the third week of May 2017. After the declaration of results, a rank list was prepared community wise for counseling process. Aspirants chose their favorite institute and course name during the counseling process. Now, the Kerala University Admission 2017 is about to commence on the month of June 2017. Some of the students will not be aware of the admission process. In order to help those people, we have provided the admission process and relevant details in the below section.
|University Name||University of Kerala|
|Courses Offered||PG Programmes|
|Qualification||BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/LLB/ BSW/ BBA|
|Details Provided||Admission Process|
|Admission Starts from||10-07-2017|
|Admission Closes on||16-08-2017|
Kerala University Admission 2017
The University of Kerala is one among the 16 universities in India which offers high class education in various disciplines. It is situated in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Above 150 affiliated colleges are running below this university. Recently, this university conducted a counseling process and many appear for it. People who appeared for counseling have to fill the admission form by visiting the official site of Kerala University.
Type the necessary details and also mention the entrance test score in the column provided for it. With reference to the details in the online admission form, the applicants would be invited for admission process. While appearing for Kerala University Admission 2017, you have to produce all the necessary documents in original form. Only after verifying all the details, you will be given admission in their college.
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Master of Library Science (M.Li.Sc)
- Master of Legislative Law (LLM)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Educational Qualification: To apply for Kerala University Admission, candidates should have completed their Bachelor’s Degree course from a recognised university. They must have obtained this course in 10+2+3 pattern.
- Minimum Qualification – BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BSW/ LLB/ BBA/ MBBS/ B.V.Sc/ BCA
Entrance Exam Marks: Candidates must have secured minimum 25% marks in the Kerala University entrance exam which was held in the month of May 2017.
- Minimum Marks for UR/ OBC – 25%
- Minimum Marks for SC/ ST – 20%
Kerala University Admission Process: Right after the completion of counseling process, you can visit the concerned college which you selected during the counseling. You have to produce all the original documents which are listed out in the below section.
- Admission Memo
- University fee Receipt
- Entrance exam score card
- Age Proof
- Transfer certificate
- Mark sheets
- Degree Certificate
- Eligibility certificate
- Migration Certificate, etc
After verifying these documents, he or she will be considered for admission in that particular institute.
Admission Fee: At the time of admission, the students will be asked to pay an admission fee in the department of university. The clear details about fee have been given in the admission memo. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category are exempted from fee payment.
- Admission Fee – Refer the Admission Memo
How to Apply for Kerala University Admission 2017
Aspirants who have appeared for counseling process have to fill their admission form only by visiting the official portal of Kerala University. The step wise instruction for online registration are given in the below section.
- Go to the official portal of KU i.e. “www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in”.
- Click on the concerned course name for which you are going to apply.
- On the next page, click on the “Online Admission 2017-2018 for PG Programmes”
- An e-admission form will appear.
- Fill the form with required information.
- Upload the image file of your photo and
- Also upload, the scanned copy of your valid score card.
- Choose the payment option and make the fee payment.
- After final submission, take the printout of the system generated form.
- Admission Commences from – 10th August 2017
- Classes Starts from – 16th August 2017
- Last Date for Admission process – 16th August 2017
Note: The details regarding the Kerala University Admission process has been explained clearly on this page, for the making it simple for readers. Go through the official site for grabbing more information.