JEECE 2017: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has planned to conduct a Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Exam (JEECE)-2017 for students who wish to pursue their higher studies in any reputed Engineering colleges in Jharkhand. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or going to complete 12th exam are eligible to apply for JEECE 2017. This exam is conducted for engaging young candidates below BE/ B.Tech course in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) group. Individuals who are scoring higher marks will be called first for counseling, so that they can pick out their favorite college. Students who came in search of details regarding JEECE exam are asked to go through the below section.
|Board Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Exam (JEECE)-2017|
|Course Name||BE/ B.Tech||Last Date||24-04-2017|
JCECEB is a government society which conducts entrance exams for admission in courses like PGMAT, MBBS, Diploma, Nursing, PECE, Engineering, etc. This year lot of young candidates will pass out from their school and will be seriously seeking for admission in most of the famous engineering college. Candidates who are getting through management quota have to pay more fees. People who cannot afford such huge amount are asked to apply for the JEECE 2017. Aspirants who secure more marks in this exam can appear for counseling.
People who get admission through counseling can get concession in fee. Candidates who have studied Physics, chemistry and Maths (PMC) subjects in 12th are only asked to apply for JEECE. Ex-servicemen can get admission in Government Engineering colleges on the basis of Service Man Quota (SMQ). Interested candidates are asked to submit your application only through online.
Course and Group Name
|Course Name||Subject Group|
Academic Requirements: Appliers should have passed I.Sc or Higher Secondary level or any similar examination with atleast 45 % marks in aggregate (40% for reserved category). Moreover, candidates should have studied Physics, Maths and chemistry as one of the subject during 12th std.
- Required Qualification – 12th or I.Sc pass
Age Criteria: There is no age limitation for candidates who are going to apply for JEECE examinations. So any intermediate level qualified candidates can take part in this exam.
- Age Restrictions – No upper or lower Age Limit
Examination Procedures: The details mentioned in the online application will be validated and only the deserving candidates shall be invited for examination through email or Sms.
You have to download the Admit card form the online. Some of the details regarding the exam has been listed out in the below section.
- JEECE 2017 will be conducted through OMR sheets
- The question paper shall be available in English and
- There will be a total of 150 questions and each question carries one mark.
- Negative marks of 25 will be taken for every wrong answer.
- There will be four options for each question.
- Questions shall be from Physics, chemistry and Maths (PCM).
- Three hours time will be given for completing the exam.
Counseling Process: Based on the marks secured by the candidates a merit list will be prepared in descending order. There are two rounds in counseling. During the 1st round of counseling, candidates will be allowed to select their institute and course only after successful documents verification.
If the seats are still remaining, then again 2nd round of counseling will be conducted. Individuals who came in 1st round can also appear again, if they desire to change their course.
Examination Fee: Applicants can remit their exam fee by using online gateways such as Credit or debit card or net banking. Bank charges will be taken while making the fee transaction.
- Fee for General/ BC-I/ II – Rs.900/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ Female of all categories – Rs.450/-
- Bank Charges
How to Apply Online for JEECE 2017
Students who are satisfying the qualifying criteria of JEECE 2017 can submit their application through online. The step wise instruction for online application are given in the below section.
- Go to the official site of JEECE i.e. “www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in”.
- Click on the “Online Application Link” scrolling on the top of the page.
- On the next page, hit on the “JEECE 2017 Online Application Form Submission”
- There are three steps in online application.
- At first choose the exam name and give Apply
- Read the instruction and tap “Click here to Proceed” button on the bottom of the page.
- Fill the form with required details.
- An application no and password will be generated.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo, signature and thumb impression.
- Choose the payment option and make the fee payment.
- After final submission, an application form will be displayed.
- Download and take 3 to 4 copies of the form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Online Application Starts from – 3rd April 2017
- Last date for Online Application – 24th April 2017
- Date of Examination – 7th May 2017
- Date of Results – 4th week of May 2017
Note: Sufficient details about upcoming JEECE 2017 has been explained clearly in the below section. You can refer the official advertisement for gathering additional information.