JEE Main Result 2017: On the 1st and 2nd week of April 2017, CBSE conducted a JEE Main Examination through online as well as through offline mode. Many young aspirants who were domiciles of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Nagaland and Odisha state participated in this exam. We are here with the good news that the Board has issued the JEE Main Result 2017 over its officials site on the last week of April 2017. Candidates who are qualifying the minimum cut-off marks will be invited for counselings one the 1st week of July 2017. Currently, only the results for Paper-I has been released. The result for Paper-II (offline) shall be issued on the end of next month. The complete details regarding JEE Main results has been given in the below sub headings.
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (Main) -2017|
|Exam Date||2nd, 8th & 9th April 2017|
|Result Date||27th April 2017|
|Status||Available / Declared|
JEE Main Result 2017
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an India level entrance exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education for admitting students below various engineering colleges. At present, this exam is conducted for filling up the counseling seats of BE/ B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Plan courses in NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutes, etc.
March is a month when the final examination in schools will be conducted. It will get wind up by the month of April. Keeping this mind, CBSE organised this JEE Main exam in the starting of April 2017. After two weeks gap, the JEE Main Result 2017 have been published on their official site.
After the declaration of results, a merit list will be prepared for counseling process. During the counseling you can select your desired college and course name. If you have scored more marks, then you can select your desired college at the beginning of counseling itself. For all this, you need to know your marks. So, we mentioned the steps for referring the JEE Main results in the last section.
JEE Main Exam Notification: The advertisement for this examination was issued on the 18th November 2016. Candidates who are interested to join in engineering course applied in response to this notice. Students were allowed to submit their applications only through online mode. The JEE Main exam was conducted via online as well as in offline mode.
Here in the below section, we have listed some of the important things about the JEE Main Exam.
- Course name – BE/ B.Tech/ B. Arch/ B. Planning
- Required Qualification – 12th pass or Diploma
- Application Type – Online
- Exam Mode – Computer or Pen and Paper Mode
Question Patter for JEE Main Exam: An online or offline based test will be conducted for candidates who wish to apply for BE/ B.Tech course. Pen and paper mode exam was conducted for B. Arch/ B. Plan courses. One mark was detected as penalty for each wrong answer.
Some of the details regarding the JEE Main Exam pattern has been given in the below list.
JEE Main Paper-I:
- This exam is meant for BE/ B.Tech
- There were totally 90 questions and each question carried 4 marks.
- Three hours duration was given for completing the exam.
JEE Main Paper-II:
- This paper was conducted for B.Arch/ B.Plan course.
- The question paper was set in English as well as Hindi.
- It consists of 82 questions were each question carries 4 marks.
- 3 hours time was given for finishing the exam.
|Subjects||No of Question||Mark Allotted||Duration|
|BE/ B.Tech courses|
|B.Arch/ B.Plan Courses|
How to Check JEE Main Result 2017
Candidates who have appeared for JEE Main examination in the month of April 2017 are requested to check their results from now onwards. You have to use your Application number and date of birth as login credentials for checking the JEE Main Result 2017.
Even if you don’t remember your Application, you can find it from your softcopy of the JEE Admit card. First all you have to visit the official site of JEE main and find for the result tab on the home page. You will be moved into a login window. Type your application no, date of birth, security code and given login option. Your marks and result status will be displayed on the next window.
The details for viewing JEE Main Result 2017 have been discussed in the below list.
- Go to the official site of JEE Main i.e. “www.jeemain.nic.in”.
- Click on the “Result” tab on the middle of the page.
- A login page appears.
- Type your application number, date of birth and security code in the columns provided for it.
- After clicking on the “Login” button, you will be directed to another window.
- Your result status along with marks shall be displayed.
- Note it down for your reference.
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
|Check JEE Main Result||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Starting Date of Online Application – 1st Dec 2016
- Closing Date of Online Registration – 2nd Jan 2017
- Admit Card for JEE (Main) – 2nd week of March 2017
- Offline Exam Date – 2nd April 2017
- Online Based Exam date – 8th & 9th April 2017
- Declaration of Paper-I Score/ rank – 27th April 2017
- Declaration of Paper-II Results – 27th May 2017
Note: We have offered sufficient details about JEE Main Result 2017 and relevant information in the above section for making it easier for the readers.