CUCET 2017: Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is conducted jointly by the ten Central Universities, for admitting eligible aspirants in UG/ Integrated Programme/ B.Voc, Post Graduate and Research Programs in these Central Universities. In each of ten Central Universities, maximum of the seats are going to be filled. Aspirants who have done 12th or graduate/ Post Graduate Degree shall have to write CUCET 2017, if you are interested to join the above courses under these universities. For acquiring more knowledge about this exam and admission procedures, refer this page further.
|University||Central University of Rajasthan|
|Exam Name||CUCET 2017|
|Vacancis||NA||Last Date||14th Apr 2017|
|Education||12th or Bachelors or Masters Degree|
Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is a kind of entrance exam conducted by the Central Universities at Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan, South Bihar and Tamil Nadu. It is planned now, with an intention to fulfill various Graduate and Post Graduate programmes, below the universities for this academic session. To get admission under the courses and having eagerness to do higher studies, applicants shall have to comply with the prescribed eligibility criteria. Aspirants who are now undergoing final exams of the qualifying degree are also eligible to apply.
So for hiring knowledgeable students, the above Central Universities had decided to conduct CUCET 2017. For give your participation in this examination, registration in concerned web portal is compulsory. Scroll down the page for gathering more information about CUCET 2017 in detailed manner.
Educational Qualification: CUCET 2017 is scheduled mainly for the students who have completed 12th standard or finished any Graduate or Post Graduate Degree from any recognised board or institution.
- Qualification for CUCET – 12th/ Bachelors/ Masters Degree
Age Restriction: Age of the candidates is considered as per the recruitment norms or rules of these Central Universities.
Selection Process: In order to admit deserving candidates for UG/ Integrated Programme/ B.Voc, Post Graduate and the Research Program, chances would be given for those who get succeed in CUCET 2017. Those chosen candidates are admitted to study under the courses in this academic session. At the time of admission, final verification of mark sheets/ certificates would be done.
- Written examination
Exam Pattern: The questions took part in CUCET 2017 will be from the following sections. Each paper will be conducted only for duration of two hours. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- Domain Knowledge – 75 questions
- English/ Aptitude/ GK/ Analytical Skills – 25 questions
Exam Fee: Students are strongly advised to opt either online/ debit/ credit card mode, to remit the exam fee. Since, no extra charges are to be paid by the candidates. Or else, you can deposit the amount in bank via Challan.
- Exam Fee for General/ OBC category – Rs.800/-
- Exam fee for SC/ ST category – Rs.350/-
- Bank Commission Fee for General/ OBC/ SC/ ST – Rs.50/-
- Exam & Bank Commission fee for PWD Category – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
How to Apply Online for CUCET 2017
Aspirants, who intend to participate in CUCET 2017, shall register your details in the CUCET website. At the time of applying, applicants must keep the valid e-mail ID. The steps for applying is listed below,
- At first, visit the website “www.cucet2017.co.in”.
- After that, hit on “Apply” tab available in the home page of the website.
- If you are a new user, first go for “New Registration” and click on the concerned link.
- Select the name of course and click on “Apply”
- While clicking the link, a new registration form will be opened.
- After that, click on “Save & Proceed” button, an application ID and password will be received.
- Using the above details, login in to your profile and fill the remaining details in the application form.
- Check the details filled in duly and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Then, proceed for fee payment through the options given.
- Finally submit the application and retain the hard copy of the submitted application.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Opening date to submit the online application||20th Mar 2017|
|Closing date to submit the online application||14th Apr 2017|
|Admit cards will be issued from||5th May 2017|
|CUCET exam is scheduled on||17th & 18th May 2017|
|Answer key will be uploaded on||19th May 2017|
|Result for CUCET exam will be declared on||7th June 2017|
Note: For the ease of Candidates who are searching for information about CUCET 2017, we had provided details in the above sections. If you need more information, refer the official advertisement.