AMITY JEE 2017: Amity University has decided to admit students for B.Tech professional courses for the academic year 2017-18 in educational institutions working beneath it, by conducting Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Pearson VUE, a global leader in Computer based testing is going to conduct this examination for Amity University. 12th pass candidates who are having interest to study B.Tech course in this top ranked university are motivated to write this exam, to get seats easily. Because on an average, amongst the desiring candidates only 1 out of 10 students will get seats in this university after interview/ group discussion/ written exam processes. To know more about this AMITY JEE 2017, read the below given paragraphs.
|Exam Name||B.Tech Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2017|
|Vacancy Nos||NM||Last Date||13-04-2017|
|Course Nature||Full Time|
AMITY JEE 2017
Amity is one of the leading research and innovation driven private university. Practical industry-oriented teaching would be done at this university and leading companies across various disciplines come for campus placements. Only good academic record possessing talented and brilliant students will get admission in Amity, every year. Now the seat filling process is going ahead in this university. To intake students for the UG Technology courses, Amity has planned one entrance examination. In India and Abroad, approximately about 117 centres this test is going to be executed. 13 days this test will be conducted.
Within the given centres/ dates, applicants can choose their own appointments to participate in test, as per their convenience. Admit Cards for this test will be sent to the email address of applied candidates. By seeing the marks of candidates in JEE exam, availability of vacancies and depending upon the discipline/ college which they had applied, student intaking would be done.
Admission under AMITY JEE 2017
|1.||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||Biomedical Engineering|
|Computer Science & Engg|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engg.|
|Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Electronics & Telecommunication|
|Industrial Heavy Machinery|
|Mechanical & Automation Engg|
|Nuclear Science & Technology|
|Solar and Alternate Energy|
Educational Requirements: Higher Secondary passed citizens can apply for this AMITY admission, if willing to do B.Tech course.
- 12th pass
Admission Process: Admission in AMITY is going to be done through this JEE test, purely on merit basis. Exam will be conducted online only. Questions would come from General English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology subjects and the questions will be in a standard of 12th class.
Totally 90 questions would be asked for exam, purely in objective type. Within 120 minutes contestants have to attend maximum number of known questions. Because for each correct answer authorities will give 4 marks and for each wrong entry about 1 mark will be reduced.
- Computer based Test (JEE)
Application/ Examination Fee: To participate in this examination, aspirants should also have to remit the fee. Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet banking facilities can be used for doing this payment. Refer the official notice to know about payment details.
- Fee: Applicable to all
- Mode: Online
Those who are appearing for test in cities outside India will be asked to pay additional fees at the Test Center. After scheduling exam appointments once if candidates didn’t appear for test, then he/ she can appeal for another date by paying Rs.700/- (i.e. No Show fees).
How to Apply for AMITY JEE 2017
Through online mode interested candidates can apply for this admission exam. The guidelines that will be useful for doing this registration are,
- Open the page amity.edu.
- On homepage, under “Admission” choose “AMITY JEE”.
- Read the advertisement and press “Click here to Apply”.
- Under “Apply Afresh” enter your name, mobile number & email address and hit “Save & Next” button.
- Choose the programme/ campus which you wish to study.
- Enter all mandatory personal, educational, etc. details in application.
- Upload necessary document copies and proceed for making payment.
- After doing successful transaction, press “Finish” button.
The exam schedule should be set by applying candidates through Amity Admission microsite, after application submission. The step-by-step procedure to fix appointments for participating in this JEE exam 2017 is given here.
- Hit the “Click Here” link given in step-1 under “Schedule an Exam” topic. Or directly open the page “amity.edu/ login.aspx”.
- Enter your “Form Number, Password” and login.
- Choose “Click here” button next to “Select Amity JEE test Date and City”.
- Scheduling for test starts.
- Click the “Exam Name”. On next page, press “Schedule this Exam”.
- Choose any 3 test centres of your wish and press “Next”.
- Then select any one available examination date from calendar.
- Your appointment details will be displayed on next page.
- If it is okay, press “Proceed to Checkout”. Otherwise click “Remove” and change your appointments.
- Your personal details will be displayed on next page. After checking it, hit “Next” tab.
- Read the exam policies and tick the “Agree” box. Press “Next” tab again.
- Atlast again the appointment details will be displayed.
- Candidates who are okay with the date/ time/ centre can press “Submit Order”.
- Others can press “Cancel Order” and fix another appointment.
- Summary of appointment will be displayed. Take printout copy if needed.
|Official Notification & Apply online||amity.edu|
Dates to Remember
|Last date to Apply Online||13th Apr 2017|
|Examination Dates||18th to 30th Apr 2017|
|Exam Schedule can be set upto||28th Apr 2017|
|Results will be published on||1st week of May 2017|
Note: The entrance examination that is going to be conducted to do admissions in AMITY University for B.Tech courses and its application submission details are elaborated above. Visit university website to know more.