ECL Recruitment 2018: Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) is going to conduct a special recruitment drive for OBC and SC/ ST male candidates. Indian nationals those who are interested in doing Mining Sirdar jobs in this company can utilize this job offer, if found eligible interms of qualification, age limits etc. Registration for this ECL Recruitment 2018 starts on 9th April 2018 and ends on 19th April 2018. Apart from OBCs and SC/ STs, other category persons and disabled candidates no need to apply for this job. To know elaborated details about ECL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2018, read the remaining paragraphs in this article.
|ECL Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Qualification||12th/ Diploma/ Degree/ Equivalent|
|Selection||Written Test, Medical Test, Document Verification|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
ECL Recruitment 2018
Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) is a coal producer company headquartered in Sanctoria, West Bengal. At present this company has 105 operating mines in West Bengal and Jharkhand. The coal mines in ECL now require 117 technically qualified candidates for Mining Sirdar works. Interested citizens submit your job applications before deadline for this ECL Recruitment 2018. The general awareness and concerned stream related knowledge of contestants will be checked through written test. All candidates taking very less marks in written test will be eliminated and others will be invited for further selection rounds like medical tests, certificate verification etc. Candidates selected for these Group C posts have to sign a bond for rupees one lakh at the time of joining by giving assurance that he will definitely serve in the company for not less than 3 years. Details about the basic pay and other information relevant to this recruitment are stated below.
Eastern Coalfields Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Basic Salary|
|1.||Mining Sirdar||117||Rs.31852.56/- pm|
Category-wise ECL Mining Sirdar Vacancy 2018:
|No.||Designation||Category||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Mining Sirdar||OBC (NCL)||27|
ECL Mining Sirdar Pay Scale: Individuals those who are going to be selected for ECL Mining Sirdar Jobs 2018 shall get basic pay (as indicated above in table) and other allowances like DA, Leave etc.
Eligibilities to Apply for Eastern Coalfields Recruitment 2018
Qualification: Individuals those who had completed any of the following qualification from recognized institution can apply for this Eastern Coal fields Recruitment 2018.
- 10+2/ Equivalent (or) Diploma/ Degree in Mining Engineering
Other Requisite Certificates: Other certificates that should be fetched by citizens aspiring to apply for Mining Sirdar jobs in ECL are listed here.
- Valid Mining Sirdarship certificate of competency from DGMS
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate
- Valid First Aid Certificate
All these certificates should be obtained by candidates on or before 9th April 2018 i.e. the starting date to apply online for this recruitment.
Age Limits: Individuals within following age limits are only eligible to apply for ECL Recruitment of Mining Sirdar. The cut off date for computing age limits is 1st February 2018.
- Minimum age limit: not below 18 years (for OBC, SC, STs)
- Upper age limit for SC/ STs: not above 40 years
- Upper age limit for OBC (NCL): not above 38 years
- Departmental candidates: No age bar
- Ex-SM: as per govt rules
Selection Process of ECL Jobs
All applying citizens shall be invited first for written exam. Qualifying candidates in written test shall be invited for medical test on merit basis. Finally after scrutiny of applications, suitable candidates will be selected for respective posts.
- Written Test
- Initial Medical Examination (IME)
- Document Verification
How to Apply for ECL Recruitment 2018?
Fee: Processing fee should be paid in the Power Jyoti account number 35228997799 of SBI (Sanctoria branch, code 06114) using e-challan form by OBC appliers.
- Fee for OBC (NCL) category: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST category: No fees
- Payment Mode: Offline
Online applications have to be submitted for ECL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2018. Before filling application, aspirants belonging to OBC (NCL) category should get ready with the bank deposit challan of fee payment.
Applying Procedure for Eastern Coalfields Recruitment
Applications for ECL Mining Sirdar Vacancy 2018 can be submitted via online before last date by following the instructions given below.
- First of all visit www.easterncoal.gov.in website
- Go to “Notices/ Environment -> Recruitment & Result” section
- Read the Mining Sirdar Special Employment Notification for OBC & SC/ ST candidates
- Then go to Recruitment Portal of website and do the registration first
- Read the instructions that display in application portal and click “Apply Online” button
- In application registration page, fill all the required details correctly and click “Submit” button
- On successful registration candidates will get a “Registration Reference ID”
- Click the “Check Status” button and login into the application part
- After successful login you will be redirected to “Applicant Home” page
- There you can find your application reference id and a button to start applying
- Click the relevant button and start filling the application in capital letters
- Fill your personal information, academic details, processing fee details etc
- Upload scanned copies of photo, signature and supporting documents
- Finally save and preview your application form
- Click “Submit” button and take printout copy of submitted application
Important Dates of ECL Recruitment 2018
|Date of Advertisement||6th April 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||9th April 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||19th April 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||19th April 2018|
|Date of Written Test||Updated soon…|
Note: Candidates who searched for Mining Sirdar job in ECL might have got details about some of the new vacancies that have been arised in company by reading above paragraphs. To know more information, refer the ECL Recruitment 2018 notification that is linked in this article.