East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017: A new employment notification has been strewn from Railway recruitment Cell (RCC), to impart Apprenticeship training programme in East Coast Railway. A huge amount of more than five hundreds of vacancies occurred in the below listed trades at various Workshops or Units of this Railway. Aspirants those who have acquired qualification from any Industrial Training Institutes and being desired to improve your career don’t miss this rare opportunity. Herein, we had placed more details about East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 for the benefit of career seekers.
|Organization||East Coast Railway|
|Vacancy Nos||588||Last Date||17-06-2017|
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
East Coast Railway, one of the railway units functioning in India. Here is a great career oriented opportunity waiting for eligible ITI pass out candidates, who are not experienced in your field. Opportunity meant here are about 588 vacancies in various Designated Trades of Apprentice position. Are you the one, having intention to apply, are welcomed to their website for making online registration. To avoid last minute rush, those intending aspirants are advised to do your registration well in advance.
On the basis of this received applications, merit list will be prepared for the selected contenders. If the chosen candidate is a minor then his/ her guardian must be responsible for the Apprenticeship Contract with the employer. More details about East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 are narrated below.
East Coast Railway Apprentice Vacancies:
|Sl. No||Unit||No of Apprentices||Age Limit|
|1||Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||97||24 years|
|2||Khurda Road Division||30|
Trade Wise Vacancy Details:
|2||Sheet Metal Worker||09|
|9||Refrigeration & A.C. Mech.||04|
|12||D/ MAN (Mech)||01|
Academic Qualification: Aspirants must have passed matriculation level with 50% aggregate marks and after that they must hold National Trade Certificate, in the above notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
- Minimum qualification for Apprentice – 10th Pass with ITI
Age Restriction: To participate in the East Coast Railway Recruitment, applicants should be in the age between 15 to 24 years. Similar importance to education, age criteria is also taken in to consideration. It will be strictly calculated as on 17th June 2017.
Besides that, applying contenders in reserved category should be rendered with age relaxation as follows,
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD category – 10 years
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen – 10 years
Selection Process: There are no special exams or interview will be conducted. Simply, applied candidates are selected on the basis of document verification, by publishing the merit list. Finally, before appointing the selected aspirants will be allowed for medical examination.
- Document Verification
- Medical examination
Stipend Offered: From correct time to time, enrolled apprentices will get the stipend, in accordance with the existing rules and directives of East Coast Railway. No accommodation or other allowances are provided. So, those aspirants have to make their own arrangement.
- Document verification
- Medical examination
Application Fee: Fee payment will be made online through the payment gateway as a part of the online application process. There is no separate procedure for this fee payment.
This transaction can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking/ e-wallets etc. On successful completion e-transaction, an e-receipt will be generated, which should be kept safe by the applicants.
- Application fee for general category – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online
Exam Fee: This medical exam fee is not compulsory for all the contestants. If selected, then he/ she should be subject to medical exam by accepting the prescribed amount.
- Medical Exam fee – Rs.24/-
How to Apply Online for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
Enthusiastic aspirants shall choose the online mode, to submit your applications. Before applying, candidates must ensure that they have active e-mail ID and mobile number. The step by step procedure for applying is listed below,
- Log on the website either “www.apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in” or “www.rrcbbs.org.in”.
- Find the notification and click on “Registration”
- Then choose the unit, trade etc.
- Fill the registration form with all requisite information.
- Check all the filled in details and do modification, if necessary.
- After that, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Finally proceed for fee payment.
- Submit the application and retain the hard copy for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 18th May 2017
- Opening date for online registration – 18th May 2017
- Ending date for online registration – 17th June 2017
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017. You may refer the official notification, for any clarification.