e-Courts Jalandhar Recruitment 2017: The e-Courts functioning at Jalandhar delivers a public notice for candidates holding Bachelors Degree in any specialisation. This is to inform that, many of the vacancies are currently opened under the positions of Clerk and Stenographer Grade-III/ Steno Typist. Candidates who are proficient in handling the computer applications such as word processing and spread sheet are welcomed to apply for e-Courts Jalandhar Jobs. For acquiring more knowledge about e-Courts Jalandhar Recruitment 2017, go through the below illustrated subdivisions.
|Authority||Jalandhar District Court|
e-Courts Jalandhar Recruitment 2017
e-Courts or Electronic court in India provides justice for the people, in case of matters of law. The judgment will be based on the well developed technical infrastructure, on behalf of the qualified Judges. Now, the e-Courts at Jalandhar has spread out a recruitment notification, to fill up the vacant posts on adhoc basis. With reference to the official notification, about 49 vacancies are still in vacant under the designations of Clerk and Stenographer. Bachelor’s degree holders, having proficiency in computer shall use this chance. Apart from that, applicants must be expertise in typing or shorthand skill.
Succeeded candidates through computer based test are appointed under the above said posts. As mentioned in the notification, it’s a contractual based recruitment. The engagement of the appointees will be for a limited period of six months or till the posts is filled up on regular basis. Suitable candidates having eagerness to apply are asked to submit your applications through post. Additional information about e-Courts Jalandhar Recruitment 2017 is explained below,
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Emolument|
|2||Stenographer Grade-III/ Steno typist||11|
Qualification Required: Besides the below mentioned qualifications, Applicants should be skilled in typing/ shorthand and proficient in Computer Applications.
- For Clerk & Stenographer Posts – Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science
Age Limitation and Relaxation: The age limit required to apply for e-Courts Jalandhar Recruitment is 18 to 37 years. The cut-off date for determining the age limit is on 1st Feb 2017. Age relaxation is granted for the candidates of reserved categories as per rules/ instructions of the Honorable High Court and Punjab Government.
- Age Limit for Clerk & Stenographer – 18 to 37 years
Recruitment Procedure: Selection process will differ for each of the posts, which may comprise of Computer proficiency test, typing and shorthand test. Candidates appearing for the selection will not receive the cost for the journey.
- Selection for Clerk Post: A merit list will be prepared as per the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation and Post Graduation Degree. Candidates scoring high merit are permitted for Computer Proficiency Test. To attend this test the applicants must be familiar in type writing (30 words per minute), word processing and Spread sheet.
- Selection for Stenographer Post: Candidates applied against Stenographer post, will have to pass a test at the speed of 80 words per minute in English Transcription and having proficiency in word processing & Spread sheet.
Pay Scale & Grade Pay: Aspirants who are enlisted for the designations of Clerk and Stenographer will receive the monthly salary, which lays in a particular pay roll mentioned below. In addition, the appointees are entitled with Grade Pay per month.
- Pay scale for Clerk Post – Rs.10300-34800/-
- Grade pay for Clerk Post – Rs.3200/-
- Pay Scale for Stenographer Post – Rs.5910-20200/-
- Grade Pay for Stenographer Post – Rs.2800/-
Applying Procedure for e-Courts Jalandhar Recruitment 2017
Applicants who are laid down with all the eligibility conditions shall submit your applications in prescribed format, attached with the recruitment notification. Applicants need to download the application format and fill the same in all aspects.
Completed bio-data or application form should be enclosed with the self attested copies of testimonials proofing the educational qualifications, age, caste etc. with recent passport size photographs. The above all documents should reach the office at “OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE, JALANDHAR”.
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 23rd Jan 2017
- Last date to submit the application – 4th Feb 2017 (till 5.00 PM)
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to e-Courts Jalandhar Recruitment 2017. Furthermore details are updated in the official notification.