DTU Recruitment 2018: A latest job notification has been released by Delhi Technological University for the recruitment of Associate Professors and Assistant Professors posts with a total of 39 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application by means of online mode and also have to send the print out of the filled application form with relevant documents to the address mentioned in the official notification. Faculties who have finished their PhD or Masters Degree Courses in relevant disciplines can only eligible to apply for this DTU Recruitment 2018 before the last date 21.05.2018. Other details related to this recruitment process can be clearly explained in the below section.
|DTU Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Associate Professors and Assistant Professors|
|No of Posts||39|
|Qualification||Ph.D or Bachelors/ Masters Degree|
|Selection Type||Screening Test, Presentation & Interview|
DTU Recruitment 2018
Delhi Technological University (DTU), which was formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering is a government aided university which is engaged in teaching and research activities. There are many departments available in this institute. In order to fill the vacancies which are lying in below said disciplines, DYU requires innovative and self dedicated teaching staffs. In the DTU Recruitment 2018, candidates have to overcome many filtering process for grabbing this Associate & Assistant Professor posts. Selected candidates will be recruited on regular basis and shall be given salary as per UGC guidelines.
DTU Vacancies 2018
|Sl.No||Name of Post||No of Openings||Salary Offered|
|1||Associate Professors||38||Rs. 37400- 67000 /-|
|2||Assistant Professors||01||Rs. 15600-39100 /-|
Salary & Pay Scale: The selected faculties will be appointed on regular basis at various departments of DTU. Appointees would get monthly remunerations and other benefits according to UGC norms.
- Associate Professor Posts: 37400- 67000 + AGP Rs. 9000 /-
- Assistant Professor Posts: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs. 6000 /-
Eligibility Criteria for DTU Jobs 2018
Academic Qualification: Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with PhD or Master’s Degree in science with First class in their academics from a well known university or institute are eligible to apply for this Teaching Posts.
- Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree
Age Limit: The University has fixed the upper age limit for Associate Professor Posts as 45 years and for Assistant Professors it is 35 Years. This age limit will be calculated as on the closing date of application.
- For Associate Professors- 45 years
- For Assistant Professors- 35 years
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation can be granted for aspirants belonging to reserved category as per government norms.
- OBC- 05 Years
- SC/ ST/ PH- 03 Years
Selection Procedure for DTU Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Process: With reference to the academic qualification and experience details mentioned in the application form, he or she will be shortlisted and called for the further recruitment process. The selection process adopted for different posts are listed below,
- For Associate Professors: Presentation & Interview
- For Assistant Professors: Screening Test, Presentation & Interview
How to Apply Online for DTU Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: Applicants are required to pay the application fee through online mode such as net banking, credit or debit card. Payment done through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Fee for General/ OBC – Rs.1000/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ PH – Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode – Online
Steps for Application: Candidates who are matching up with the eligibility criteria of DTU Recruitment 2018 can submit their application through online. The step wise instructions for online application are listed out in the below section.
- Visit the official site of DTU i.e. “www.dtu.ac.in”
- Download the advertisement and read all the instructions mentioned in it
- Click “Apply Online” link in the homepage of the official website
- On the next page, click on the Registration tab on the right side of the page
- Enter the basis details and give “Submit” option
- A unique User ID and Password will be generated
- Use it as login details and fill the rest of the form
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature
- Choose the payment option and pay the application fees
- After final submission, take the printout of the form & Pay Slip and enclose it along with the relevant documents to the address “Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Delhi-110042”
- Mention the Post Name on the top of the self addressed envelope and send to before the last date that is 21.05.2018
|DTU Recruitment 2018 – Reference Dates|
|Date of Advertisement||21st March 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||21st May 2018|
Note: We have offered adequate information about DTU Recruitment 2018 in the above paragraphs, for making it simple for reference. Also, refer the official notification for further clarification.