DTP Maharashtra Recruitment 2018: The Town Planning and Valuation Department in Maharashtra has disseminated a direct recruitment notification recently. As per notification, the department currently requires 393 staffs for Planning Assistant posts. Eligible and interested citizens can participate on this DTP Maharashtra Recruitment 2018, by submitting applications through proper channel on or before 2nd May 2018. Aspirants who want to know detailed information about these latest government jobs in Maharashtra can scroll down the page and read the each and every paragraph summarized below.
|DTP Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Planning Assistant/ Junior Engineer|
|Selection||Written Test, Interview/ Document Verification|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
DTP Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
The Town Planning and Valuation Department in Maharashtra works under the administrative control of Urban Development, Public Health and Housing Department. Some of the important duties and functions of this department are to prepare regional plans/ development plans/ schemes, village layouts for extension of old as well as new gaothan sites, etc. In the recent years, there has been tremendous increase in the number of branch offices within state. To support its development and other activities, now department requires 393 staffs for Planning Assistant posts. The link to submit applications for this post is now active. So, interested citizens hurry up! Exam and interview will be the selection rounds. Based on overall performance of contestants, a merit list will be prepared for appointment subject to reservation norms indicated on DTP Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 Notification.
DTP Maharashtra Vacancy 2018
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||Planning Assistant/ Junior Engineer (Group B)||393||38 years||Rs.34800/-|
Salary Package: Pay Band-2 salary will be offered to candidates those who are going to be selected for Planning Assistant posts in Maharashtra Town Planning and Valuation department.
- Salary Range: Rs.9300 to 34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.4300/-
- Other admissible allowances
Eligibilities to Apply for DTP Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
Qualification: Aspirants must have completed following qualification from any recognized institution/ university to apply for DTP Planning Assistant posts.
- Diploma/ Degree in Civil/ Rural Engineering/ Architectural/ Construction Technology/ Equivalent
Age Limits: Only individuals within following age limits are eligible to apply for this Town Planning Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2018. To know about the details of relaxation, refer official notification.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 38 years
Selection Process of DTP Planning Assistant Jobs 2018
All applying candidates will be invited first for a written exam. Based on performance of contestants in exam, he/ she will be shortlisted and invited further for interview/ document verification.
- Written Exam
- Interview/ Document Verification
How to Apply for DTP Planning Assistant Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Based on category, aspirants have to remit fee to participate on this recruitment. For remitting fee, aspirants can use Credit/ Debit Card/ ATM/ Net Banking / IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Wallet.
- Non-refundable Fee: Refer Notification
- Payment Mode: Online
Applying Procedure: Eligible and interested candidates can submit application to participate on this recruitment via online. The general guidelines to apply online are given below.
- Logon to MahaPariksha website www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Click “Advertisement for Town Planning and Valuation Department Examination-2018” link on homepage
- Read the detailed advertisement for DTP Planning Assistant Recrutiment 2018
- Click the “Apply Online/ Registration Login” tab
- Register your email id, user name and password
- An activation link will be sent to your registered email id
- Once your account is activated, login to the registration portal
- Fill requisite details in the form one-by-one
- Click on “Continue” button once educational qualification details are filled
- Hit “Show Exams” option to proceed further
- Select the option “Planning Assistant-2018” and click “Proceed” button
- Fill necessary details in form and select any three exam locations
- Preview the filled application form and click “Submit” button
- Click on “Print Preview” button and take printout of the application form for future reference
- Through payment gateway available on particular page aspirants should also have to remit the fee successfully
Important Dates of DTP Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
|Official notification released on||11th April 2018|
|Applications can be submitted online from||11th April 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||2nd May 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||2nd May 2018|
|Admit cards for written exam will be issued on||12th May 2018|
|Date of written examination||9th June 2018|
|Written exam results will be declared on||Updated Soon…|
Note: Details about the current job vacancies that exist in Maharashtra Town Planning and Valuation department are given here on above section. Go through the detailed DTP Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 Notification to know more information about this latest employment opportunity.