DSSSB Recruitment 2018: The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) was established for the purpose of recruiting capable, competent and highly skilled individuals for Group B and Group C category technical and non-technical posts that are vacant under various departments of Government of National Capital Territory/ Local Bodies/ PSUs of Delhi. To hire deserving candidates for respective posts, first DSSSB releases notification and then invites applications from willing aspirants. Then, written tests, professional tests/ interview will be conducted for selecting suitable aspirants. Finally, the board shall recommend names of suitable candidates for appointment to respective posts, on merit basis. On appointment, high compensation package will be offered to employees.
Now also DSSSB has released recruitment notifications for various Teaching and Warder, Grade-II DASS etc. posts. Candidates who match up with the eligibility conditions prescribed for these latest Delhi government jobs can come forward and apply immediately, without waiting for the last date. Herein, we had discussed more about DSSSB Recruitment 2018 with official notifications. Interested aspirants go through it.
|Latest DSSSB Vacancy Notifications||Vacancy||Last Date||Know More|
|DSSSB TGT PGT Notification 2018||9232||31-01-2018||Click here|
|DSSSB DASS Pharmacist Notification 2017||835||21-11-2017||Click here|
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 – 9232 TGT, PGT & Teaching Posts
DSSSB Recruitment 2018: Few days ago, Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released a recruitment advertisement for post graduate, trained graduate, etc. teaching posts. To fill 9232 vacancies existing under Directorate of Education (Delhi), this DSSSB Recruitment 2018 has been announced now. Candidates with academic backgrounds in Nursery, Computer Science, Physical Education, Indian languages, etc and having passion to work as a government teacher in Delhi can avail this opportunity. The last date to submit job application for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2018 is 31st January 2018. Read the remaining paragraphs given in this article to know more about DSSSB Teacher Vacancy 2018.
|DSSSB Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Position||Assistant Teacher, PGT, TGT, etc|
|No of Vacancies||9232|
|Qualification||Degree/ Diploma/ Master Degree/ CTET etc|
|Job Nature||Regular Basis|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test|
DSSSB Teacher Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Special Education Teacher||605||30 years||Rs.34800/-|
|2.||Assistant Teacher (Nursery, Primary)||1714|
|3.||Physical Education Teacher||919|
|5.||Domestic Science Teacher||199|
|6.||Educational & Vocational Guidance Counsellor (Female)||210|
|7.||Educational & Vocational Guidance Counsellor (Male)||222|
|8.||Post Graduate Teacher (Female)||903||36 years *|
|9.||Post Graduate Teacher (Male)||754|
|10.||Trained Graduate Teacher (Female)||1682||32 years|
|11.||Trained Graduate Teacher (Male)||1729|
* indicates that the upper age differ based on subject/ discipline
Salary Scale of DSSSB Teacher Posts 2018: Appointees will be offered with pay band 2 salary package and other admissible allowances, as per DSSSB recruitment norms.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to 34800/-
- Grade pay range: Rs.4200 to 4800/-
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Jobs 2018
Academics: The minimum qualifications that should be possessed by aspirants to apply for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2018 are given below.
|Name of Post||Requisite Qualification|
|Special Education Teacher||(i)B.Ed (Special Education) (or) B.Ed & Diploma in Special Education (or) PG Diploma in Special Education
(i)12th with 45% marks
(ii)Diploma/ certificate in Nursery Teacher Education (or) B.Ed (Nursery)
(iii)Passed Hindi at secondary level
(i)Passed Senior Secondary/ Equivalent with 50% marks
(ii)D.El.Ed./ B.El.Ed./ D.Ed. (or) Degree + D.El.Ed.
(iv)Passed Urdu/ Hindi/ Punjabi/ English at secondary level
|Physical Education Teacher||B.P.Ed./ Equivalent|
|Drawing Teacher||(i) Diploma in Drawing/ Painting/ Sculpture/ Graphic Art (or) PG in Drawing & Painting/ Fine Art (or) Degree in Drawing/ Painting/ Fine Arts + Diploma in Painting/ Fine Art
(ii) Hindi as a subject in secondary level (desirable)
|Domestic Science Teacher||(i) Degree and B.Ed in Domestic Science/ Home Science
(ii) Passed Hindi as a subject in secondary level (desirable)
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGTs)||(i) M.Sc/ B.Sc, B.Ed/ M.P.Ed./ M.A/ MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech & PG Diploma in relevant subject (or)
(ii) Master Degree in concerned disciplines/ Ph.D
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTs)||English, Maths, Natural Science:
(i) Degree/ Equivalent with 45% marks in relevant disciplines (or)
PG/ CTET certificate on relevant disciplines
Bengali, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Urdu:
(i) B.A in one of the Modern Indian Language with 45% marks/ Equivalent
(ii) Degree/ Diploma in Teaching
(iii) Hindi knowledge
(iv) Passed CTET
|Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor||(i) Master Degree in Psychology with
(ii) Diploma in Guidance and counselling
Work Experience: Previous working experience is mandatory to apply for some of the teaching posts under DSSSB Recruitment 2018.
- PGT (Computer Science): 1 year
- All other posts: Desirable
Age Constraints: Aspirants must have attained the minimum age of 18 years to apply for these DSSSB Teacher Jobs 2018.
- PGT (Physical Education, Computer Science): not exceeding 30 years
- All other PGT posts: Below 36 years
- TGT posts: Below 32 years
- Other teaching & counselor posts: not exceeding 30 years
Age Relaxations: As per DSSSB Teacher Notification 2018, the upper ages are relaxable for the following categories.
|Kashmiri Migrant Teachers||Years of service period in Dte. Of Education|
|SSA Resource Person||Years of service period in SSA|
|Woman candidates||10 years|
|Guest/ Contract Teachers||No. of years spent as guest/ contract teacher in Dte. of Education|
|SC/ STs||5 years|
|PH candidates||10 years|
|Sportsperson, Ex-SM, Widows, Divorced women, Departmental candidates||As per rules|
Selection Procedure for DSSSB Recruitment
Suitable aspirants will be selected for PGT, TGT, Educational & Vocational Guidance Counselor and other teaching posts in DSSSB, by the following ways.
- One Tier Examination
- Two Tier Examination
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
How to Submit Application for DSSSB Recruitment 2018?
Examination Fee: Online applications shall only be accepted for all those teaching posts. Aspirants who are all going to apply for DSSSB Teaching Vacancy 2018 have to pay the below recommended examination fee through SBI e-pay.
- Non-refundable fee: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST, PH, Ex-SM, Women candidates: No fee
- Payment mode: Online
Steps to apply online: In order to submit applications for DSSSB Recruitment 2018 without mistakes, candidates are asked to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website dsssbonline.nic.in
- Find the link for submitting online application for relevant posts in homepage
- Before registering online, read the instructions for applying online carefully
- After reading instructions, do the New Registration
- Fill the mandatory fields in form
- Upload the soft copy of relevant documents/ images (if necessary)
- Check whether all details are entered correctly
- Finally click “Submit” button
- Also, do the fee payment by clicking relevant link available on DSSSB Online website
- Take the hard copy of submitted application for future reference
Important Dates of DSSSB Recruitment 2018 for Teaching Jobs
|DSSSB TGT PGT Notification released on||20th December 2017|
|Job application can be submitted online from||5th January 2018|
|Last date of application submission||31st January 2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Date of Written Exam||Announced Soon…|
Note: In the above section we have given lot of general information about DSSSB Recruitment 2018 for 9232 Teaching Posts. Candidates who still have doubts can refer the official notification that we have linked in this article.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – 835 Warder, DASS, Pharmacist Jobs
DSSSB Recruitment 2017: The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released one job advertisement in its official website on 24th October 2017. This new DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2017 has been let out due to 835 vacancies existing for Group B and Group C category Warder, Grade II DASS, Pharmacist, Asst. Superintendent, Matron and Legal Assistant posts in various departments of Government of NCT, Delhi. Candidates who seek for Delhi government jobs don’t miss this excellent opportunity. Because, appointments are purely going to be done on permanent basis. Detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, selection methods, etc of this latest DSSSB Recruitment 2017 is narrated down.
|DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Positions||Warder, Grade-II DASS, etc.||No. of Vacancies||835|
|Qualification||B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Diploma/ 12th/ any Degree/ LLB||Application Mode||Online application|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill and/ or Physical Tests||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||21-11-2017||Job Location||Delhi|
DSSSB Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Posts||No. of Questions||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Grade-II (DASS)||221||32 years||Rs.34800/-|
|2.||Legal Assistant||13||30 years|
|3.||Pharmacist (Homeopathic)||40||27 years||Rs.20200/-|
|5.||Matron (Female only)||64|
|6.||Warder (male only)||401|
Salary Scale: Aspirants being selected for Grade-II (DASS) & Legal Assistant posts through DSSSB Recruitment 2017 shall get Pay Band-2 salary and for all other posts indicated above Pay Band-1 salary is applicable.
- Grade-II (DASS) & Legal Assistant: Rs.9300 to 34800/- + admissible allowances
- All other posts: Rs.5200 to 20200/- + admissible allowances
- Grade Pay Range: Rs.1900 to 4600/- (varies w.r.t. posts)
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2017
- Academic Requirements: Aspirants might have finished School level or Degree qualification from recognized institution/ university, to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2017.
- Grade-II post: BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ Degree in Agriculture
- Pharmacist: 10+2 (with Science) and Diploma in Homoeopathy pharmacy
- Legal Assistant: any Degree and Degree in Law/ Integrated Degree in Law (5 years)
- Superintendent: any Degree
- Other Posts: 10+2 pass
- Age Restrictions: While computing as on 21st November 2017, the age limits of appliers should not exceed the following.
- Grade-II posts: 20 to 32 years
- Legal Assistant: not exceed 30 years
- Other posts: 18 to 27 years
- Age Relaxations: Individuals belonging to following categories shall get relaxations in upper age prescribed for DSSSB Warder, Grade II DASSS, etc posts, based on government orders.
- OBCs: 3 years
- SC/ STs: 5 years
- PH persons: 10 years
- Departmental candidates/ Meritorious Sports Person/ Ex-SM/ Disabled Defence Persons/ Widows/ Divorced Woman: as per rules
- Physical Standards: Those who wish to engage on Assistant Superintendent, Matron and Warder jobs under DSSSB Recruitment 2017 must possess the following physical standards.
· 5’4’’ for Gorkhas & Dogras
· 5’0’’ for woman
· 5’6’’ for other male candidates
· 32’’ girth for male only
· 152 cms for Gorkhas/ Garhwalis/ Dogras and STs)
· 157 cms for others
· 6/6 without glass
· Free from diseases
· Fee from colour blindness
· 165 cms for Gorkhas/ Garhwalis/ Dogras and STs
· 170 cms for others
· Normal: 81 to 85 cms
· Normal for Gorkhas/ Garhwalis/ Dogras and STs: 76 to 80 cms
· Expandable: by 5 cms
· 6/6 without glass
· Free from diseases
· Fee from colour blindness
- Other Requirements: Other desirable qualities preferred for DSSSB DASS Grade II and Legal Assistant posts are given below.
- Grade-II job: Hindi knowledge
- Legal Assistant post: 2 years experience as Legal Practitioner/ Legal work
DSSSB Selection Process 2017 for 835 Grade II, Warder and Other Posts
Applying candidates shall be invited first for a written exam. It will be of single or two tiers. Then aspirants qualifying in written exam with good percentage of marks shall be invited for the Skill Test/ Endurance test, based on job requirements. Before appointment, document verification would also be conducted.
|1.||Grade-II DASS, Legal Assistant||· Preliminary Exam
· Main Exam
· Skill Test (if necessary)
· Document Verification
|2.||Asst. Superintendent/ Warder/ Matron||· Single Tier Exam
· Physical Endurance Test
· Document Verification
|4.||Pharmacist||· Single Tier Exam
· Skill Test (if necessary)
· Document Verification
How to Submit Application for DSSSB Recruitment 2017?
Exam Fee: Using SBI e-Pay link available on DSSSB Official website, exam fee should be paid by aspirants who are submitting applications for any of the DSSSB 835 Grade-II (DASS)/ Matron/ Warder/ Pharmacist/ Asst. Superintendent/ Legal Assistant posts.
- Non-refundable Exam Fee: Rs.100/-
- Service charges: as applicable
- Payment Mode: Online
DSSSB 835 Vacancies Applying Procedure: Online job applications are asked to be submitted by aspirants who wish to participate in DSSSB Recruitment 2017 for Grade II/ Warder/ Pharmacist, etc. posts. The guidelines for submitting DSSSB Grade-II (DASS)/ Matron/ Warder/ Pharmacist/ Asst. Superintendent/ Legal Assistant Online Application are given below.
- Open DSSSB website http://dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Hit the “Click here for New Registration” tab available on right side of homepage.
- Enter your Date of Birth, 10th Roll number & 10th passing year and press “Submit” button.
- You will get a Registration Number and Password.
- Using that login into the application part of DSSSB 835 vacancies recruitment 2017.
- Choose the post and fill the mandatory fields in application.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature, if necessary.
- Finally preview the entered details and “Submit”
- Then click on the payment gateway link and remit the fee.
- Printout copy of submitted application and e-Receipt can be taken for future reference.
Dates to Remember
|DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Official notification released on||24th October 2017|
|Online application can be submitted from||1st November 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||21st November 2017 (5.00 PM)|
|Date of Written Exam/ Skill Test/ PET||Announced Soon…|
Note: Candidates searching for Pharmacist, Superintendent, etc. jobs in Delhi might have got enough information about one of the new recruitment that has been announced by DSSSB, from above section. To know more details regarding DSSSB Recruitment 2017, refer the official notification that is linked above.