DSSSB Recruitment 2017 : In necessity of thousands of staffs in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB), they had disseminated a job notification recently. With reference to the official notification, about 1074 vacancies found in varied Group ‘B’&‘C’ posts. Those who are highly interested to serve under DSSSB Jobs shall submit your job applications at “www.dsssbonline.nic.in”. Information in terms of eligibility criteria, selection, fee, applying procedure etc, is deeply explained below.
|DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Post Name||LDC, Assistant, JE, Librarian etc.||Vacancies||1074|
|Qualification||10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Degree/ PG Degree||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Tests & Interview||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||21-08-2017||Job Location||New Delhi|
DSSSB Recruitment 2017
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and interview etc. Like the same manner, DSSSB arranged a selection event currently to fill up the vacancies such as LDC, Assistant, JE, Librarian etc. Participating in DSSSB Recruitment 2017 is suitable for those who completed 10th or 12th or Diploma or Degree or PG Degree.
The opportunities are huge here, so those who in unemployment shall try for these jobs, if eligible. The benefit of reservation shall be given as per the policy of Government of NCT of Delhi. Positions, Department and no of vacancies available in each department are tabled below,
Post/ Department DSSSB Wise Vacancies
|Sl.no||Post Name||Department||No of Vacancies|
|1||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||DAMB||34|
|2||DASS (Grade-IV)||Services Department||480|
|4||Statistical Assistant||Planning Department||260|
|5||Junior Engineer (Civil)||DAMB||05|
|7||Field Assistant||Food Safety Department||10|
|8||Food Safety Officer||05|
|9||Librarian||DTTE/ Date of Training||07|
Salary Details: In revised pay scale method, monthly salary will be allotted to the employed personnel. In addition to that, all the employees will be treated with benefit of Grade pay.
|Post No||Pay scale||Grade Pay|
|4, 5, 8 & 9||Rs.4200/-|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2017
Academic Eligibility: Aspirants those who are interested to apply for any of the below indicated posts, then verify the academic qualification that you are possessing or not.
- Lower Division Clerk/ DASS Grade IV – 12th pass
- DASS Grade II – Degree
- Statistical Assistant – PG Degree
- Junior Engineer – Diploma (Civil)
- Draughtsman – 10th with Diploma
- Field Assistant – 10th or 12th Pass
- Librarian – Graduate Degree with Diploma/ Bachelors Degree
Age Restrictions: Post wise, upper and lower age limits fixed for all the posts is listed here.
- DASS (Grade-II) & JE – 20 to 27 years
- Statistical Assistant – 18 to 30 years
- Food Safety Officer – 30 years (Upper age)
- Librarian (Group C) – 37 years
- Librarian (Group B) – 30 years
- Other Posts – 18 to 27 years
Age Relaxations: In accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government of India, the upper age is relaxed in the following order.
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- Departmental Candidates – 5 years
- PWD Category – 10 years (+ 5 years for SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC)
- Ex-servicemen – Military service period + 3 years
- Sports Persons – 5 years (+ 5 years for SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC)
- Widow/ Divorced Women – 35 years (Upper age)
- Disabled Defence Personnel – 45 years (+ 5 years for SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC)
Other Requirements: Apart from the educational qualification mentioned above, additional skills are necessary to get into your desired job in DSSSB.
- LDC & DASS (Grade-IV) – Typing
- DASS (Grade-II) – Knowledge of Hindi (Desirable)
- Statistical Assistant – Computer knowledge (Desirable)
- Librarian – Typing (Desirable)
DSSSB Jobs Selection Process
Accordingly with the applied post, candidates are initially subject to one or two tier examination. The successful candidates will be required to submit legible Self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card along with the hard copy of online application form at the time of verification of documents. Following that skill test will be conducted, if required.
- One/ Two tier exam
- Document verification
- Skill test
Application Procedure for DSSSB Recruitment 2017
Exam Fee and payment mode: Candidates who are submitting the e-applications should pay the requisite fee only through SBI e-pay. Other mode of fee payment will not be accepted in any circumstances.
- Exam fee – Rs.100/-
- Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen category – Fee exempted
- Fee payment mode – Online
Online Steps to Apply: On getting intimation about the upcoming DSSSB Recruitment, those who are keen to apply shall submit your job applications in the concerned web portal. While filling the online application form, fill all the mandatory columns where this “*” symbol is highlighted. The procedure for sending the online application is given below,
- Log on the official website “www.dsssbonline.nic.in”.
- In the homepage, find the link “click here for new registration” and click on it.
- Feed the details such as Date of Birth, 10th exam Roll Number & year of passing.
- Then hit on “submit’ button.
- On Submitting the application form, you will get the Registration Number and Password.
- Again go to the Registered User Sign In page and enter the asked details.
- Hit on “Sign In” button and get the application form.
- Fill the entire application form and cross check it for doing corrections.
- Upload the images like photograph and signature, if necessary.
- If you are satisfied, finally submit the application form.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for future correspondence.
|Official Notification||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||18th July 2017|
|Opening date to submit application||1st August 2017|
|Closing date to submit application||21st Aug 2017|
Note: For helping aspirants who are searching for information about DSSSB Recruitment 2017, we furnish information in the above sections.